I wrote an article intended for “global” consumption and quoted Matthew Ward in it. I immediately felt a cold chill go through my body.
Matthew Ward? Isn’t he a spook? You talking to spooks?
I’d just opened myself to the charge of being woo-woo. Remember that one?
I’ve allowed myself to be led around by the nose by my fear of ridicule. I now want to get off that carousel too. (1)
Let me give the background to the ridicule.
The use of ridicule to control was originally recommended by the Robertson Panel of 1952-3, answering CIA concerns, on how to control the narrative around UFOs. The Panel recommended “debunking” sightings of UFOs.
“The “debunking” aim would result in reduction in public interest in “flying saucers” which today evokes a strong psychological reaction. This education could be accomplished by mass media such as television, motion pictures, and popular articles. (2)
This became the foundation for the CIA policy of ridiculing those who departed from the official narrative.
This particular instance of ridicule is based on the premise that the philosophy called empirical materialism is true. And nothing else is.
Empirical materialism regards as real only what can be seen, heard, touched – that is, detected by the physical senses.
Well, of course, higher dimensions cannot be so detected. Yes, higher-dimensional beings can lower their vibrations to be seen but not the dimension they came from. (And there are exceptions to everything.)
The mockingbird press ridicules any reference to anything not empirically verifiable – extraterrestrial civilizations, ascended masters, archangels, Mother/Father God. That makes for a very small world. This world, being Third Dimensional, is already small enough, dense, and difficult.
Through our far of ridicule, we allow ourselves to be kept in the dark, fed a controlled narrative. We’re all of us in The Truman Show.
One of the charges leveled against us who believe in a wider Reality is that we’re dreamers.
I object. I think we’re the realists and the empiricists are the dreamers. Lost in the illusion, to be specific.
Time for empiricists to move beyond the merely physical, which is apparently the lowest dimension we’ll know, and accept the reality of a much wider world than we’ve ever dreamed of. Or be left behind. (3)
It’s a much bigger world than can be contained in empirical philosophy.
We’re not the dreamers. We’re the realists here. We’re arguing for a Reality that includes all this – and much, much more.
Events will soon make that Reality crystal clear in black and white and green and gold….
(1) Not just getting off the carousel of tears, the cycle of conflict. (See Leaving the Cycle of Conflict at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Leaving-the-Cycle-of-Conflict-17.pdf.)
This one too.
(2) “Robertson Panel,” Wikipedia, at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robertson_Panel.
- Gateway to Higher Dimensionality Vol. 1: Introduction to Ascension at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Gateway-to-Higher-Dimensionality-V1-R4.pdf
- Not Everyone will Choose to Come with Us: The Time of Separation at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Not-Everyone-will-Choose-to-Come-with-Us-R6.pdf
- Some will Choose not to Ascend: The Time of Separation at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Some-Will-Choose-Not-to-Ascend-4.pdf