I don’t want you to have to search through this site to find a piece of information as valuable as this so let me state it at the outset of your journey here. (1)
Based on a vision I had in 1987, (2) the purpose of life was shown to me to be enlightenment, Self-Realization.
More specifically, the purpose of life is that God should meet God in a moment of our enlightenment. And for this purpose was all of life created.
That Friday morning, March 13, 1987, I was driving my car to work. (3) I’d just asked the universe if life was a puzzle and, if so, what was the picture that life is?
Suddenly everything went black and I was drenched in bliss. In a wordless vision (outside of time), I was shown the entire life journey of an individual soul from God to God.
It took me a decade to find words for the wordless (4) and another decade to assemble what that research produced and write about it. (5)
It showed me that All are One, no one ever dies, everyone returns to God eventually, on and on the lessons unfolded from what almost seems in retrospect to have been an acorn seed, a holographic cell that exploded.
This blog then is founded upon and grows out of the knowledge of that overarching purpose of life. We serve everyone’s enlightenment and enlightenment itself. We think that doing so fulfills the Divine Plan for life.
Thank you for joining us on this journey back to the One.
(1) To find your way around, use the “Library” for pre-2019 articles, “Categories” for post-2019 articles. Use the searchbox if you have a keyword like “Ascension” or “Disclosure.”
Use the attached databases freely. No need for attribution. Just get the word out. The jump-off point is http://goldengaiadb.com/index.php?title=Main_Page.
And more than seventy books and booklets are available to you, free, from the Download Page at https://goldenageofgaia.com/download-page/
(2) See The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment at http://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Purpose-of-Life-is-Enlightenment.pdf
“The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment – Ch. 13 – Epilogue,” August 13, 2011, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2011/08/13/the-purpose-of-life-is-enlightenment-ch-13-epilogue/
“What is the Purpose of Life?” February 24, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/02/24/306794/
(3) Bliss lifts a person up and allows them to know things they could not see at a lower level of reality. Consequently I just “knew” who the characters in my vision were – God the Father, God the Mother, and God the Child (the Trinity – In Hinduism, Brahman, Shakti, and Atman).
I did not see this at the time but I was in a realized state the whole time. At the time I said this event was not enlightenment, but understanding more about the nature of enlightenment – or more particularly of realization and the bliss that brings it about – I’m not so sure any longer.
None of these events comes with roadsigns or a user’s manual. I actually have no firm idea of what the vision constituted or the chakra or dimension it correlates to.
Not like it matters. It’s the content of the vision that does.
(3) Words for the wordless became the database From Darkness Unto Light at http://goldengaiadb.com/index.php?title=From_Darkness_to_Light
(4) Writing about it became The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment at http://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Purpose-of-Life-is-Enlightenment.pdfPurpose of Life is Enlightenment