Transformational psychologist John Enright would have called this hard-nosed permission giving. Ready?
Attention, all hands. Now hear this: Stop seeking love externally.
There. I said it.
Now I have to say more.
Yes, others can send you love. But the kind of love I’m talking about lives, to the greatest extent, as an endlessly-flowing artesian well in our very own hearts.
“Stop seeking [love] externally,” Archangel Michael tells us. “It is interesting, is it not, that so often we witness you human beings seeking love externally, when in fact all the love is within thee.” (1)
The Arcturian Group agrees:
“The love or gratitude you seek may never come from those you may expect or want it from, but if you acknowledge and seek it from within– (I can never be separate from the Love I am, I am forever complete and whole because I AM) it will flow to you in ways and from places you least expect.” (2)
The place we seem to least expect it right now is from inside ourselves, from inside our hearts.
The Arcturian Group returned to the subject today:
“In and of themselves, human beings have no love, forgiveness, patience, generosity, etc. to give. These are God qualities only able to express through consciousnesses that are open to and in alignment with them. Never look to a person for love, forgiveness, patience etc. regardless of how a situation “should be” because a human being does not have it to give unless they are open to it flowing through them. Look only to God for God qualities and you will find them flowing to you from where you least expect.
“Accept and trust that everything you seek is already fully present in and as you.” (3) (My italics.)
I’m ecstatic reading that because it fits so well with my own experience.
Let me use a metaphor to illustrate our overall situation.
When we build a home on the outskirts of town, we have to hook up to the municipality’s services. Imagine we have a junction box outside our house. (I don’t know what a junction box is. I’m making this up.)
Now keep in mind the nature of love. Michael tells us: “Love is a fluid energy. It has need to flow.” (4)
Archangel Michael: Love is the energy of the universe. It is the energy of the Mother. And it moves constantly, continually, eternally, infinitely. So, to have an experience of love, it [must move] through you. (5)
It must move through us. Back to our metaphor.
Imagine love flows through the municipality’s lines to our junction box.
Our heart is that junction box. When we open the junction itself in a fourth-chakra heart opening, the precious flow begins, up from the heart, until all our hopes and fears, worries and resentments are swept away in a gathering tsunami of love. It leaves us pure and innocent and immersed in love for the time the heart remains open. (6)
In terms of our metaphor, this love from the municipality’s wires is lighting up the whole house.
Here we leave our metaphor for the love that we feel isn’t used only for that. We aim to share it with the whole world.
The Arcturian Council through Daniel Scranton tells us that we get to experience this love if and when we share it:
“You do want to commit to moving your bodies and connecting with Mother Earth and Mother Nature because all of these things will also be assisting you in handling the higher-frequency energies that are coming in [through the heart] and that you have agreed to anchor in for the rest of humanity.
“Now, this is not just an act of service, because you also get to enjoy the feeling of those energies running through you. “(7) [My italics.]
Thus, we can savor the love as it rushes up from our hearts, before we send it on out to the world, making room for more to flow up, endlessly. If we try to hold onto or contain it, it disappears, without saying goodbye.
Many sages have joined the Arcturians in pointing to “the way love works”: “As ye give, so shall ye receive.” “It’s in giving that we receive.” Now we also can see the way it works: We receive love in, by, and through the act of giving it.
Knowing that, does it not make good sense now to send love out to the world? Do we not have a good, old-fashioned reason – self-interest – for doing so?
The Arcturian Group says this fruitless search for love outside ourselves is the cause of all our troubles. Knowing the love of which they speak, I’m inclined to agree:
“There are still many who hunger deeply for the Love and acceptance they are entitled to, but in ignorance continually look outside of themselves for that which is within. Because of this, these dear Ones say ‘yes’ to everyone and every idea no matter how personally destructive it may be and, regardless of how much it may not resonate with them. They believe that by saying ‘yes’ they will be accepted and loved. This yearning and search for that which can only be found within is the root of all problems and is the bottom line of all actions resulting in imprisonment.” (8)
I certainly do recognize the character type he describes. I see a lot of myself in it.
Let me close with one last instance of a sage focusing on the problem of the external search.
Earth’s own Eckhart Tolle is fond of telling a story that echoes Jesus on the man who found a treasure in a field. Again the treasure is to be found within the heart; the treasure is love:
“A beggar had been sitting by the side of a road for over thirty years. One day a stranger walked by. “Spare some change?” mumbled the beggar, mechanically holding out his old baseball cap. [External search.]
“I have nothing to give you,” said the stranger. Then he asked: “What’s that you are sitting on?” [Internal search.]
“Nothing,” replied the beggar. “Just an old box. I have been sitting on it for as long as I can remember.”
“Ever looked inside?” asked the stranger.
“No,” said the beggar. “What’s the point? There’s nothing in there.”
“Have a look inside,” insisted the stranger.
“The beggar managed to pry open the lid. With astonishment, disbelief, and elation, he saw that the box was filled with gold.” (9)
“Have a look inside.” Inside what? Inside the heart, the box we’ve been sitting on for thirty years. The gold we find inside is love.
The Ring of Fire, which I expect at the end of the emergency broadcasts/cabal disclosure, (10) will be a planetary heart opening. (11) Is it what Matthew Ward was pointing at when he said “A tsunami of [lovelight’s] high vibrations is the means whereby violence will be ended”? (12) I certainly hope so.
All of us then will experience what the sages are pointing at. I hope you then exclaim: “Is THIS what all the talk is about?” The answer will be a definite yes!
(1) Archangel Michael, “I am Protecting You – Archangel Michael Channeling,” Oct. 16, 2017, at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxCMC9_smW0&index=7&list=PLKhdbUBLU4tvhROQ7HqKPlsYcEHK9nP7Z.
(2) The Arcturian Group via Marilyn Raffaele, June 19, 2022, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2022/06/19/the-arcturian-group-via-marilyn-raffaele-june-19-2022/.
(3) Ibid., Nov. 19, 2023 at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2023/11/19/the-arcturian-group-via-marilyn-raffaele-nov-19-2023/
(4) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, April 30, 2019. (Hereafter, AAM.)
(5) AAM, Dec. 5, 2018.
(6) In Ascension, the heart fully opens and never shuts again … unless we agree to reincarnate out of service.
(7) “The 9D Arcturian Council Through Daniel Scranton: The 12/12 Energies & Preparing You for 2023,” December 12, 2022, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=340877.
(8) Arcturian Group, June 8, 2014, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/06/09/arcturian-group-message-via-marilyn-raffaele-june-8-2014/
(9) Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now. Downloaded from http://www.inner-growth.info/power_of_now_tolle/eckhart_tolle_chapter1.htm
(10) Of course I’ve only been wrong in every prediction I’ve ever made. Caveat emptor.
(11) See The Ring of Fire: A Planetary Heart Opening for Gaia at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Ring-of-Fire-Planetary-Heart-Opening-2.pdf
(12) Matthew’s Message, Nov. 1, 2023. “Ended” in the sense that those who practice violence will find the vibrations too difficult for them to survive in and will depart. “Ended” also in the sense that in the vibration of higher-dimensional love that we”ll all be in – albeit, temporarily – no one will have any thoughts of violence.
For more on how violence will end, see:
- The End of Darkness on Earth: the Dawning of the Light
- The Hidden War: Stopping the Illuminati
- Not Everyone will Choose to Come with Us: The Time of Separation
- Some will Choose not to Ascend: The Time of Separation
- Out with the Old and In with the New