What is the difference between hard currency and spiritual currency?
I think I can summarize it by saying that hard currency relates to our net worth and spiritual currency relates to our Self-worth.
Spiritual currency is a metaphor the Company of Heaven uses to denote our inherent worth or Self-worth. Our failure to realize our spiritual currency means our failure to realize our essential Self-worth.
Archangel Michael acknowledges this in his invitation to play with hard currency:
“Think of this as a representation, as a miniscule representation of your spiritual currency, your worth, your individual worth. …
“Your individual assets are greater than all the money and currency on Earth. Let that sink in.” (1)
On another occasion he says, “your spiritual currency is infinite.” (2)
“You have enormous spiritual currency that you have been garnering not merely in this lifetime but throughout many, many existences, both upon Gaia and far beyond. “(3)
The problem is we remain unaware of it and, as long as we do, we cannot draw on it or use it to create abundance. We don’t know about spiritual currency and we don’t know that we don’t know.
Comparing the pleasure we get from working with hard currency to what we get from being in our higher-dimensional divine states or “assets” is like comparing a candle to the sun.
He returns to praising a person’s true worth or value:
“It is spiritual currency and the expansion of your value and the understanding of your worth that we are addressing. And it is phenomenal, it is extravagant, and it is beautiful.” (4)
He suggests that the divine qualities we manifest can be thought of as our spiritual currency.
“It is certainly the currency of all the Divine Qualities, which you all have been anchoring in accordance with Divine Law, with Universal Law.” (5)
Practicing the divine qualities, therefore, puts spiritual currency into our account, metaphorically speaking.
Our spiritual currency is relative to our sense of self-worth. It’s the measure of how much we value ourselves.
The universe is so constructed that what we send out we receive back in return. And so long as we’re sending out thoughts and feelings of a low self-worth, so long does the universe send us back a low return on our low investment.
Our self-worth doesn’t justify arrogance or entitlement. Self-worth arises from the Self; arrogance and entitlement arise from the ego.
(Continued tomorrow in Part 2.)
(1) “Transcript: Archangel Michael Declares the Day Hostilities will End on the Planet,” Feb. 6, 2015, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/02/06/transcript-archangel-michael-declares-day-hostilities-will-end-planet/.
(2) “Archangel Michael: Spring Means the Time of Rebirth and Awakening,” March 22, 2014, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/03/22/archangel-michael-spring-means-the-time-of-rebirth-and-awakening/.
(3) “Archangel Michael: Ignition is the Awareness that You Are Love,” channeled by Linda Dillon, October 28, 2014, http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/11/02/archangel-michael-ignition-is-the-awareness-that-you-are-love.
(4) Archangel Michael in “Nelson Mandela: I am Pleased to Have This Opportunity to Speak to You This Way,” channeled by Linda Dillon, December 12, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/12/nelson-mandela-i-am-pleased-to-have-this-opportunity-to-speak-to-you-this-way/.
(5) “Archangel Michael: The Mother’s Essence Within and Without are Colliding – Part 2/2,” channeled by Linda Dillon, June 12, 2014, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/06/15/archangel-michael-the-mothers-essence-within-and-without-are-colliding-part-22/.
The Golden Age of Gaia exists because readers like you lovingly donate to its financial upkeep. One month without your donations and we all go our own ways and bid goodbye to a cherished dream.
If you’re willing, please consider a monthly or one-time love-donation to the blog via the Hope Chest.