There are a lot of people out there who are going to be facing a need to change their minds on matters that go right to the core of identity.
Let me focus on one example here. Most people adhere, without knowing it, to a paradigm called “empirical materialism.” In a nutshell, what that philosophy holds is that only what we can sense (see, hear, touch, etc.) is real.
Well, here’s your money back. I’ve been misleading you all these years. Never mind that I’ve spoken to the Divine Mother in radio shows (Hour with an Angel) and in readings, all thanks to Linda Dillon.
Never mind we posted a huge book full of her messages. Never mind visions, apparitions, miracles, and everything else that we’ve all been having. This paradigm closes us off to Divinity, the Divine Plan, enlightenment, dimensionality, the angelic kingdom (from which we all came), (1) why even from our very own soul.
Can you imagine what life would be like if we removed Mother/Father God from the equation? I don’t think I’d be willing to serve an organzation that did, unless in a national emergency.
Which is more likely to happen in a nation that removes God from the equation. And I mean really removes. Not just removes but pays God lip service.
I hate repeating myself but I must here: We know what the purpose of life is. The purpose of life for us is enlightenment, Self-Realization. Why is that? Because (and I can almost hear you saying this along with me, I’ve repeated it so often) when one of us realizes who we are, God meets God. And for that meeting was all of this created. (2)
If this is the very purpose of life, then empirical materialism is a cul-de-sac, a dead-end road.
And yet it’s enforced in our society. To base a decision on anything divine – a vision, a channeled message, a pre-arranged signal – would leave one open to being ridiculed and having their vote cancelled.
AS A SOCIETY, we’re headed in the wrong direction in the first place. And we’re headed in that direction because those who control the levers of power are consciously leading us there.
Our very first step needs to be to welcome the divine back into the equation. You are divine. I am divine. Every life form is divine. Welcoming the divine back into our lives welcomes higher planes of reality back, higher forms of experience, but, most of all, all the nourishment and growth a reliance on the Divine brings about.
What society or nation which denied the existence of God still survives? Nazism? Fascism? Communism? Napoleon? Alexander the Great?
Didn’t Shelley write about this? Two trunks of stone stand in the desert with a plaque beside, which reads, I am Ozymandias. Look on my works, ye mighty, and tremble.
Everyone is destined to wake up at some point. (3) But not through a denial of Reality; through an acceptance and Realization of Reality.
So the empirical materialists are riding the horse backwards. The horse is going in the right direction. It’s just we that are blinkered and facing backwards.
Those who believe that only what our senses reveal is real are an example of people who are going to have a very rough time in the weeks ahead.
For some of them, the truth revealed is going to be more like poison than redpill. I predict lightworkers will need to do a powerful amount of non-judgmental listening to help these folks through this time. Hold onto the advice and just listen, and listen, and listen. (4)
The thing not to say is “I told you so.” Share your experience, yes; rub it in, no.
This applies to members of your family, friends, colleagues, everyone. I believe it’s a human trait to want to be heard and understood. I think listening is going to be a skill in high demand (just below financial security and med beds) in the not-too-distant future.
(1) See An Explosion in the Meaning of Humanness at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/An-Explosion-in-the-Meaning-of-Humanness-12.pdf
(2) See The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Purpose-of-Life-is-Enlightenment-3.pdf; particularly Ch. 13, Epilogue.
(3) “All will surely realize God. All will be liberated. It may be that some get their meal in the morning, some at noon, and some in the evening; but none will go without food. All, without any exception, will certainly know the real Self.” (Sri Ramakrishna in Swami Nikhilananda, trans., The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna. New York: Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Center, 1978; c1942, 818.
(4) By doing so, you’re allowing them to get everything out and onto the table, which lets them see the whole picture, the rhyme and reason, etc., of what got them to where they are – in deep denial of Reality. I predict they won’t be able to hear our advice until they’ve been listened to. Then they won’t need to.
For help with listening, see:
- Are You Listening? at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Are-You-Listening-R5.pdf
- A Manual for Listeners at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/A-Manual-for-Listeners-R3.pdf
- The Value of Listening at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/The-Value-of-Listening-3.pdf