Happy Lions Gate, everyone!
I was under the impression that I’d only been in a state of ecstasy once before.
Now I find an article actually recording an experience in late 2015 – I remember an experience in summer 2015 – which I’d forgotten.
If we’re going to map out the Ascension journey, to assist the newly-awakened, then I need to re-introduce items like this into the public record, so to speak.
Every description of an experience of higher-dimensional love, bliss, or ecstacy will be helpful to those who come after us.
Seeking love, bliss, and ecstacy are activities of a follower of the path of awareness. If you worship a deity or meditate or practice a sadhana such as renunciation, please substitute your own emphasis.
This account was posted in Dec. 2015:
The Absence of Pain
Dec. 7, 2015
I’m going deeper and deeper into my own consciousness.
It’s as if my consciousness is imploding into itself, structures are collapsing, and belief systems are exploding.
I’m experiencing a collapse of what I’d call a “self” or an “ego.” (1)
And I welcome it. I remember that, earlier this evening, I asked for it. And now it arrives, barely an hour later, I’d say.
Every image of collapse, destruction, and explosion is flashing across my mind. Everything about me that could collapse is collapsing.
The old is falling away and the new is being revealed. Only it’s happening rapidly, almost in fast forward.
What keeps us in the Third Dimension is negativity. But what would keep us in the Fifth Dimension is not positivity. That’s itself a part of duality.
It’s contextuality. Contextuality is an appreciation of the whole, a universal consciousness. It takes in everything. Examples of contexts are peace, love, health, and completion.
When we can think from a universal standpoint and love from the same, then I think this world will work.
* * *
I’d call the space I’m in at the moment “ecstasy.” Thirty years ago I did the drug ecstasy. And the space ecstasy presented then is the space I’m in right now, without the use of any stimulant.
It’s predominant characteristic is depth, profundity, fullness. (2)
It’s almost as if I’m on a scenic tour of the transformed space – be it Fifth Dimensional or otherwise. Each day, more of it’s revealed.
* * *
I’m still in the space of ecstasy, some hours later.
I tried making a smoothie for a friend in this space. I’m in utter abandonment of thinking. Could I even slice an apple?
It was very hard to concentrate. Every act I didn’t like to do I could have resented. That would’ve been my Third-Dimensional response. But instead of that, I did it out of love for my friend.
There are rules of the road for ecstasy, just as for love and bliss. And I’m finding them out by experience. This is all brush-clearing.
I feel buoyed up so high that it would’ve been hard to imagine this space if told about it previously. I’m not trying to suggest that it’s a high enlightenment. It isn’t. (3)
It’s a high subplane, if you will, of the transformed space. So I mean “comparatively” buoyed up, short of enlightenment.
There were several times today I thought it would take a turn towards enlightenment, but it didn’t.
And so I’ve continued to simply hold myself open to what is an unfolding experience.
* * *
I now feel routinely and totally free of emotional trauma and pain at this moment. No vasanas (or core issues), in other words. (4)
They could come rushing in in an instant, but right now I’m pain-free.
This breath that I take, I take without the memory of past upsets or any trace of resentment or regret.
I call this “back to innocence.” Original innocence, rather than original sin. That’s the feeling. (5)
I feel fresh and pure.
I turn the ordinary method of breathing around and breathe into myself profoundly, as deeply as I possibly can. And then I breathe out ecstacy. I go as high as I possibly can. And I repeat this.
Again I marvel that these are events in consciousness. Not a Light for me. Not a vision of the Beloved. But a continual expansion in consciousness, with the rewards of love, bliss, and ecstacy and the absence of pain that they have – so far – brought. (6)
* * *
Paramount to this space is how relaxed I feel. I feel totally at peace with myself and the outside world.
And it turns out that I’m the only person I absolutely have to be at peace with. Ups and downs with other people I can endure. But I cannot manage being at odds with myself.
The absence of peace within my self makes me right away a breeding ground for mayhem and chaos.
But it takes real work to maintain peace with my self. Any judgment could start a war. Any blame, resentment, regret. (7)
All of it, I earlier called “negativity.” (8) All of it now has to be put aside to keep the peace within my self.
* * *
Having chosen the path of consciousness or awareness, I now find my reward in constantly-expanding. consciousness.
This validates what the Arcturians said: “Where your attention is, there you are also. … attention is how you connect with realities.” (9) I connect with the reality of love, bliss and ecstacy through awareness of my internal states.
It also validates the notion that we can walk any path to Ascension. Any path that elevates our consciousness and hence our frequency will do.
I feel totally different than I did even a day ago. (10)
I feel … well, it’s always that I feel more of what I did then. These are obviously areas of life I’ve been working on and working out and I’m now reaping the benefit in these areas.
I feel confident. So obviously I’ve been working on issues of confidence.
I feel strong, peaceful, free from desire.
I feel content, satisfied. (11)
What more could anyone ask?
And yet I know there’s always more.
(1) The Divine Mother predicted this would happen as a result of her Tsunami of Love:
“Love will sweep you and the planet, and in many ways, dear heart, that is Ascension. Because what it also does is [it] implodes greater consciousness.” (“The Divine Mother: You Are Experiencing Love in Ways that You Have Not Known Before,” channeled by Linda Dillon, November 14, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/11/the-divine-mother-you-are-experiencing-love-in-ways-that-you-have-not-known-before/.)
It implodes existing structures and allows for new growth or “greater consciousness.”
(2) Total satisfaction, total completion, fulness. This description is the same.
(3) It might ordinarily be. But, as lightworkers who need to continue to serve, chances are the experience will have been toned down. An example: I witnessed the kundalini completing its circuit in the seventh chakra but the experience lacked bliss. Bliss is what lifts us up and causes realizations. Without bliss, I may as well have been watching a movie. I asked Michael about it and he said I needed to keep both feet on the ground, to serve.
(4) Absolutely. My life as a drama is over. Chapters closed. Accounts all balanced. At the same time, I feel ultra-sensitive to other people’s drama right now and have more or less isolated myself, while in this state.
(5) Definitely. Original innocence uncovered, the overburden of vasanas or core issues having been removed. Insist on holding onto resentments, my life has shown me, and you postpone the day of uncovering your original innocence. That’s the price we pay.
(6) God will appear to the devotee in the form the devotee wishes. I’m a follower of the awareness path so God shows up for me in a way I appreciate – as love, bliss, ecstacy … and even exaltation.
(7) I was aware of this in my current experience of ecstasy (July 31, 2021 and following). Any judgment, just as the Book of Nothing says, will stand between me and ecstacy. I saw this when I had a conniving thought and suffered for it.
Most Taoist and Zen sources, I think, would say any judgment or preference and we have opened an immense chasm between us and the Tao/Nirvana/Ultimate Emptiness or, as we choose to see it, higher dimensionality via Ascension.
(8) I arrived at this point this time as well: The experience of ecstasy is powerful enough to jackhammer me out of negative behavior and thought patterns and shift me over into the positive. Heaven knows how long it would take me to do that under my own steam.
(9) “Transcript ~ “The Arcturians on AHWAA: Ascension is a Multi-Demensional Activity,” Channeled by Dr. Suzanne Lie, November 26, 2015, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=269824.
(10) Yes, I felt totally different after the events of June 7, 2021 and again after the onset of ecstacy on July 31, 2021. I did not recognize the me that was here after these two events. It instantly showed me “how we’re going to do this.” We’ll be given a tune-up, let’s put it that way.
(11) What did I say after June 7? I feel confident, competent, balanced, self-trusting, peaceful and desireless. The space described is the same.