Just to be clear…it’s the partnership with our readers that allows us to show up and produce this blog every day. Believe it that we fully understand the extreme fatigue everyone is feeling, and on so many levels right now. There’s no apparent let-up of the rising frequencies and corresponding challenges presented for each of us individually.
We seem to be in the “Fed Up With Everything” phase, sincerely seeking a change of scenery, and praying for the very best for All of Us.
This blog has been kept afloat for many years. Some months go by in which we just barely squeak through to the next, yet our partnership with the GAoG community endures. Readers have, up to this point, been generous in providing the space and resources for us to be able to pay our bills. There are multiple monthly expenses involved in contracting with the various vendors necessary to protect the vast amount of information on our servers…and there also needs to be reciprocity for the staff’s efforts directed in service towards collective benefit.
This is the phase we’re in right now…experiencing all manner of uncertainty and possibly facing draconian measures of control and intimidation. What can we do about it? Saying no is an excellent start.
- In the United States, parents are joining together in towns all across the country to attend school board meetings to put an end to the harmful practice of forcing children to wear masks.
- We feel great admiration and love for the people of France right now: nullifying passport mandates that restrict their ability to dine in restaurants by gathering for happy picnics in the streets, right in front of the empty restaurants.
- The truckers of Australia have captured the hearts of the world by bravely pointing out that the People are taking back their country from tyranny. And they can do it, too, because they control the supply chain.
- And good old Denmark stepped up to say, “No!” to all covid-inspired restrictions. Bravo!
There are many more examples. May this embracing of sovereignty spread like fire on parchment the world over…and NOW. We have great power when we just band together in a common cause.
We’re always striving to improve ourselves and this blog. In the interest of expanding our fund raising efforts and providing enhanced value to our readers, we’re setting up a merchandise store that will have a variety of branded items, including apparel and other fun things. That project takes a little time to get moving, though, and our need is immediate.
Please consider making a one-time or recurring donation to the Hope Chest in support of the Golden Age of Gaia.
There are four ways to donate ~
1. Both one-time and regular monthly subscriptions through a PayPal account
2. One-time donations using a non-PayPal-affiliated debit/credit card
3. Regular monthly subscriptions using a non-PayPal-affiliated debit/credit card
4. Donations by check or money order made out to Hope Chest and sent to Hope Chest, P. O. Box 2744, San Pedro, Ca 90731
Here‘s how to donate:
Please click https://hopeche.st/donate/, where you’ll have choice as to how often you wish to donate and for what amount. You also will be able to choose to use either PayPal or a non PayPal-affiliated credit/debit card.
If you have a question, please contact Karen at the Hope Chest: hopeche.st/contact/