I personally don’t agree with everything said here, and I invite you to use your discernment, but most things sound at least possible and very few reliable sources are talking at this time, on the ground or above it. Which I regard as a good sign.
The bias shown in this round-up is also my bias – in support of the Alliance and President Trump as their choice for President. I am also biased towards constitutionalism – that is, the law – and the galactic presence.
We the Media on Telegram
Good News of the Week, May 30, 2021
Every Sunday and Wednesday we will bring you “Good News of the Week.” Many of you are still disillusioned by the fake news media. We want to show you we are WINNING on many fronts.
1. More than a thousand Southern California patriots united at Riverside National Cemetery Saturday morning to place flags on the graves of more than 225,000 service members who gave their lives to protect our freedom. Their sacrifices will never be forgotten.
2. Millions more Americans are traveling this Memorial Day weekend than they did last year. The Automobile Club of Southern California projected a 60% increase in overall travel and a 578% increase in air travel. People are traveling now almost as much as they did pre-lockdowns.
3. California’s Governor Newsom became the first governor in America to have a permanent injunction against him on behalf of houses of worship. A California District Court ruling prohibited Newsom and the State of CA from EVER issuing another Covid restriction on ANY church in the state, unless that same restriction applies to everyone else. Newsom was also ordered to reimburse The Liberty Counsel $1,350,000 in attorneys’ fees and costs. More states are expected to follow.
4. Senate Republicans blocked Pelosi’s legislation to create a 9/11-type January 6 Commission.
5. Facebook whistleblower Morgan Kahmann was fired for speaking truth, but more than 10,000 supporters have rallied around him and donated more than $430,000 to show their appreciation.
6. Facebook will no longer remove posts claiming Covid-19 was man-made as support mounts for probes into the virus’ origins and the once ridiculed lab-leak theory.
7. The US Senate unanimously passed a bill requiring the Biden administration to declassify “any and all” information about the links between the Wuhan lab and Covid-19 within 90 days and to make “as much information as possible” publicly available. This will allow the world to decide for itself whether China is at fault for the virus.
8. Thousands of attorneys and doctors worldwide have joined forces to sue the WHO, the CDC and the Davos Group for crimes against humanity related to the “Covid-19 pandemic.”
9. Georgia Governor Brian Kemp issued an executive order banning vaccine passports and stated that “vaccination is a personal decision between each citizen and a medical professional – not the state government.” Thirteen governors have now issued EOs and/or signed laws against vaccine passports.
10. While Idaho’s governor was out of town, Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin was briefly the acting governor. She used this time to issue an executive order banning mask mandates and to announce that she is running to replace current governor Brad Little.
11. The Texas Legislature passed a bill that would make abortion a felony in the event SCOTUS overturns Roe v. Wade.
12. Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors has resigned as executive director of BLM Global Network Foundation. The group’s finances and Cullor’s personal wealth have been in the spotlight recently after it was revealed that she had purchased four luxury homes for $3.2M.
13. Crime victims are leading the effort to recall Soros-funded Los Angeles County DA George Gascon. Gascon is changing policies, releasing dangerous criminals from prison and repeatedly refusing to prosecute dangerous, violent criminals despite pleas from victims and their families.
14. Unrepentant rapist Bill Cosby’s petition for parole was denied because he refused to participate in a therapy program for sexually violent predators.
15. A new survey found that 20% of Americans, including 14% of Democrats, now agree with the statement that “There is a powerful storm coming soon that will sweep away the elites in power and restore the rightful leaders.”
16. THE BEST NEWS IS THAT GOD DEMONSTRATES HIS OWN LOVE FOR US IN THIS: WHILE WE WERE STILL SINNERS, CHRIST DIED FOR US. Romans 6:8
This report was brought to you in partnership with “Good News of the Week.”