But there’s already enough of you wanting to share your Ascension experiences with all of us after last night’s show that a second program will now air, live, again this Sunday, May 12 at 5pm (Pacific)/8pm (Eastern, USA). And if your interest in lifting your and everyone’s spirit keeps coming, I’ll keep going…
With the aim of the show to have us all gather together, have a chat and share your ‘shift’ stories and Ascension experiences – as I say, putting the you in you-nity and the you in comm-you-nity – the first Lift Your Spirit featured four guests -‘ordinary’, every day people. They were Marianne from Boise, Idaho in the USA; Lambros from Darwin, Australia; Amber, also from Idaho, USA; and Janine, originally from South Africa, now based with her family in San Diego, California. We also met listener Jay from Canada who called in just before the show ended.
If you missed it, you can listen to last night’s show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio/2013/05/06/lift-your-spirit
Each caller provided some wonderful, deeply personal experiences from their unique perspectives of their movement through the current shift – especially the things they have seen and felt in themselves and others, primarily since December 21 last year and certainly in the more recent months of this year.
The show was all about individual experiences that many of us can easily relate to and quite possibly are also either enjoying, encountering or enduring.
As you’ll hear, we talked about bliss, manifestation, clearing, cleansing, stepping out of the old and into ‘the new’, ET and lightship experiences, looking in not out, how colours have become more vibrant and how personal issues can quickly move from anguish, pain and anger to total peace and calm within the space of a few hours in this new energy we’re all working our way through.
Meanwhile, here’s an excerpt from Lift Your Spirit’s first-ever guest Marianne’s email share to me before the show:
My experiences with the Shift have been both subtle, profound, and, in some cases, dramatic! And many of the shifts I am seeing in myself I hear echoed in those around me.
I must start by sharing that in my morning meditation on December 22, 2012, my morning ritual of connecting with Gaia at the Council Fire shifted dramatically and permanently. I could not find her or the Council Fire in the center of the Earth. She finally came to me and laughed, and said I could not find her because she no longer resided in the 3rd! Where I connect with her has shifted ever since.
That interaction with Gaia, coupled with an incredible dreamtime experience with the whales the night of the 21st, left me no doubt that Gaia’s shift had taken place.
As for other signs of shifting…
• As I embody more light, I feel shifts in my physical body… a great deal of activity going on in my pineal gland area of my head, running of constant high energy streams through my body, changes in what my body needs for nourishment, and more profound dreams.
• Emotionally, I have no desire to engage in — or be witness to — drama of any kind. When I chose to allow myself to become ensnared in the old third, I truly feel awful, like I am drowning. When I can be present enough to shift my awareness to the 5th, the energies are instantly transformed.
• There is more peace, contentment and joy in my life.
• Of primary significance, my connection to my Higher Self feels exponentially clearer. She feels ever present and feels like an active guide in my evolution, helping me to perceive things from a higher perspective, helping me to disengage from old paradigms, and helping me to re-prioritize what is truly important in my life.
• I feel that I am more able to embody the wholeness and truth of who I am than ever before. I’m growing up!
• My inter-dimensional awareness and my connection to the Council Of Love and my guides grows clearer and more profound every day. I invite them to be with me while I work in the garden, while I tend to the animals on my farm. I invite them to dinner. We talk and share, and I grow and learn.
• Manifestation is often instantaneous (one needs to be very careful what one thinks these days!).
• And last, but certainly not least, more interaction with our star brothers and sisters! Since February, I have had a Pleaidian healing ship accompanying me to my visits to the woman I see for energy work. The ship shrinks itself and comes into the room, and its commander has been sharing information with the two of us about new healing modalities that address our newly developing 5th dimensional bodies and needs. It’s been phenomenal, and quite out of this world!
Having said all of this, the shift hasn’t necessarily been a cake walk!
I find myself still processing old buried gunk, but the process seems to go much more quickly. And being around the public, at this juncture, can be quite a challenge.
Trying to hold the higher, 5th dimensional energies, while sometimes surrounded by those still struggling with the old 3D paradigms, is not yet easy for me! It takes moment by moment intent to stay in the higher vibrations.
We are all works in progress.
How totally true! Marianne and my other guests naturally reveal a whole lot more on the show, so I suggest you have listen. Marianne also came on the air despite losing her longtime equine companion, Roxy, yesterday. How she handled her loss was quite remarkable – and Roxy even had a message for us all before she transitioned.
Meanwhile, if you’re feeling like you should come on the show and share your own Ascension/Shift progress, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with My Shift Experience in the subject line. Tell me where you’re from and detail your own experiences and how you feel you’ve moved- or are currently moving – from 3D to 5D, and quite possibly beyond. I’ll be looking at everyone’s emails to ensure we have a diverse mix of gender, location and experiences to be shared on the first part of the show, so if you don’t make it as a featured listener you can always call in when we open the lines later in the program.
So, I’ll be back live on the air with Lift Your Spirit again this Sunday, May 12 at the same time, 5pm (Pacific)/ 8pm (Eastern, USA)) on InLight Radio. Come join us and lift your spirit, too!
P.S. Thanks to Steve for his very kind comments on the blog below and to Suzi for woman-ing the switch.
Here’s the link to next Sunday’s program: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio/2013/05/13/lift-your-spirit