My thanks to Len, D and Brian for their research.
Remember: “War” is for the purpose of declaring martial law. Declaring martial law is for the purpose of announcing the fall of the cabal and the return of the Republic.
No need to worry. This is what we’ve been waiting for.
Simon: Facebook to reinstate President Trump’s account.
Not sure if it will be fully functioning.
Where did the flu go?
Respirologist Joe Timm had his vaccination and then….
Ontario university will not allow unvaccinated students who normally learn in-person to take online courses
Katherine DeClerq and Colin D’Mello, CTV News Toronto, Friday, October 1, 2021
TORONTO — An Ontario university says it will not allow students who normally learn in-person to take part in online courses this fall if they have not been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
According to Wilfrid Laurier University’s latest COVID-19 vaccination policy, students are required to disclose their vaccination status by Oct. 8. Those who refuse to do so, as well as students who do not get both doses of a COVID-19 vaccine, could face the following consequences:
• Being unable to attend Laurier’s campuses or locations
• Having access to MyLearningSpace suspended for fall term courses
• De-registration from fall in-person courses
• Being unable to take part in winter-term courses, since all students are expected to be on campus for winter term 2022.
(Read more here.)
To: Medical Societies, Hospitals, Clinics, and Other Healthcare Facilities
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is very concerned about the growing number of facilities that are firing workers who decline to take the experimental COVID-19 vaccines, and the growing number of healthcare-related organizations encouraging them to do so.
Although medical exemptions are supposedly allowed, very few of these are granted.
Workers who have bills to pay and families to support are facing the brutal choice: accept the jab or become unemployed. Long-standing loyal, dedicated, courageous service makes no difference.
AAPS makes the following observations:
- All of the COVID-19 injections are experimental. Clinical trials are ongoing and not scheduled for completion before the end of 2022. The only product “approved” by the FDA is labeled Comirnaty. It is said to have the same formulation as the Pfizer version, but the products are legally distinct. Comirnaty is not generally available at present, and the Pfizer product is available only under an extended Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).
- The Comirnaty approval comes with a requirement to do post-marketing studies, especially for the FDA-acknowledged risk of myocarditis. These require 5-year follow-up (until 2027).
- Many healthcare workers, especially those who have heroically worked through the pandemic, already have natural immunity. FDA’s refusal to acknowledge this and provide for recognition of immunity status through history or antibody status is not evidence-based.
- Current vaccines are designed to attenuate symptoms, not to impede transmission, and there is no evidence that they keep the vaccinated person from infecting others.
- Women who are pregnant or might become pregnant were, as is customary and with good reason, excluded from clinical trials.
- The FDA-approved Comirnaty package insert reads: “13.1 Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility. COMIRNATY has not been evaluated for the potential to cause carcinogenicity, genotoxicity, or impairment of male fertility.”
- Long-term adverse effects of these and other types cannot be ruled out.
- An unprecedented number of serious events have been reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)—as of Aug 20, these include: 13,627 deaths, 5,093 myocarditis/pericarditis, 17,794 permanent disabilities, and 1,671 miscarriages.
- As far as we know, no employers are offering screening for post-vaccination myocarditis, long-term disability insurance, or full coverage of medical expenses for adverse events.
- Serious nursing shortages are already affecting patient care. If significant numbers refuse to accept the shots, or become disabled after getting them, patient care will suffer further.
- The impact on medical careers will fall disproportionately on minorities, especially blacks, because they are more likely to decline the shots, as explained by molecular biologist Dr. Christina Parks.
We therefore call upon employers including the federal government to rescind all mandates for employees to receive COVID-19 vaccines and instead require fully informed consent, including any compensation that may be available for adverse events—or lack of same. Facilities should instead focus on effective methods of reducing contagion: improved ventilation and air disinfection; use of iodinated mouthwashes or nasal spray; immune support such as adequate vitamin D3 and zinc; and prophylactic medications by at-risk persons.
Medical organizations should withdraw their support for coerced vaccination and demand expanded research into contagion control. They should support prophylactic or early treatment for COVID-19, based on the patient-physician relationship, free and open discussion, and informed consent. They should demand full transparency about adverse events and autopsies of persons dying in association with vaccination.
Japan: 1.6 million Moderna vaccine doses recalled; Novavax replacement deal signed
Takeda (Tokyo, Japan) has recalled 1.63 million doses of Moderna’s (Cambridge, MA, US) Covid-19 vaccine in Japan after three lots were found to have been contaminated with stainless steel by the contract manufacturer Laboratorios Farmaceuticos Rovi (Madrid, Spain). Takeda, which is the distributor of Moderna’s vaccine in Japan, has now signed a deal with Novavax (Gaithersburg, MD, US) to supply 150 million doses of Novavax’s NVX-CoV2373 Covid-19 vaccine, still in clinical trials.
On September 1, Takeda and Moderna suspended three lots of the Spikevax vaccine containing 163,000 vials, equivalent to 1.63 million doses, after reports of particulate in vials. Rovi discovered the particulate was stainless steel, “related to friction between two pieces of metal installed in the stoppering module of the production line due to an incorrect set-up” during a line changeover.
The companies issued a statement saying that “The rare presence of stainless steel particles in the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine does not pose an undue risk to patient safety and it does not adversely affect the benefit/risk profile of the product… Metallic particles of this size injected into a muscle may result in a local reaction, but are unlikely to result in other adverse reactions beyond the local site of the injection.”
About 500,000 people have had shots from the three suspended batches. Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) has announced three deaths in men who received the Moderna vaccine; the companies said that there is “no evidence” that the deaths are related to the vaccine. “The relationship with vaccination is unknown,” said the MHLW in a statement.
Takeda and the Japanese Government had signed two deals to import a total 100 million doses of Moderna’s vaccine. Rovi manufactures the vaccine’s API in Granada, Spain, and does dose manufacture, vial filling, and packaging in Madrid. Rovi signed the dose deal in July 2020, adding equipment and staff to its Madrid site. After signing the API contract service agreement in April this year, Rovi added a line at its Granada facility that can produce 100 million doses per year.
Separately, some doses of the vaccine were found to be contaminated with material from the rubber stoppers. The rubber fragments are believed to have entered the vaccine due to incorrectly inserted needles.
Novavax Deal Replaces Moderna Doses
Takeda announced a new deal with the Japanese government on September 7 for 150 million doses of Novavax’s vaccine candidate (known as TAK-019), to be manufactured in Japan by Takeda. Takeda will begin manufacturing in Japan in early 2022, subject to the vaccine’s regulatory approval. Novavax is licensing manufacturing technologies to Takeda so that the latter can manufacture the vaccine antigen. Novavax is supplying the Matrix-M adjuvant. The vaccine is in Phase II in Japan and Phase III in the US and EU.
Japan has also signed deals for 120 million doses of AstraZeneca’s (Cambridge, UK) vaccine and 194 million doses of Pfizer Inc (New York, NY, US)/BioNTech SE’s (Mainz, Germany) vaccine, the GlobalData Covid-19 Vaccination Dashboard shows.
According to the GlobalData Covid-19 Vaccination Dashboard, 155 million Covid-19 vaccine doses have been administered in Japan, equivalent to 1,225 doses per 1,000 people.
Not on your life, BBC!
BBC Running End Of The World Stories
BBC running end of the world stories, now headlining that the end of the world is coming because the Moon is leaving Earth orbit.
At the very end of the article it finally says that this will occur in 1 billion years time.
So here in U.K. plenty of time to put that final cup of tea on!