I’m pretending that I get one chance to communicate this. It’s like: If the whole world were listening, what would you say – that kind of thing?
THE most important thing I can do with this marvelous opportunity is to try again to put into words what higher-dimensional love is and is like. There’s nothing more important than love.
I try and I try and I try … and I fail. I hope I fail gloriously. But higher-dimensional love will not fit into third-dimensional language. The lexicon itself isn’t sensitive enough. There just aren’t words for it. (1)
There are none for the sudden transformation in a person when the higher form of love hits. And how you feel when it fills you up and then goes on to fill up everywhere you look?
That description may not be helpful though. So let me put clothes on the invisible. I have to be impressionistic rather than precise.
I can tell you about love’s impact, what it feels like, etc., but not what love is.
I experienced higher-dimensional love after a heart opening on March 13, 2015. When you realize that “this is love; this is what they’re all talking about,” a feeling of exquisite ecstacy comes over you.
Archangel Michael told me in a reading, that same day, that the experience was gifted to me because (A) I asked for it, (2) (B) I had been breathing love up from my heart and sending it out to the world, greasing the machine, and (C) because I was at the time passionately in love.
After a heart opening, one is hit by an inner tsunami of love. You wouldn’t believe how fast your cares – Can we afford the rent? Should I take that job? – just blow off you and disappear in the face of it.
Let go of any thoughts of rushing water. That’d knock you over. This tsunami has no physical impact; its impact is spiritual. Your spirit soars and your cares are forgotten.
Oh, this is all right, you say. Now I know what the masters were talking about. (3)
Well, yes, this is a glimpse of Ascension. Love is the substance of the higher planes. This is the Ocean of Love we’re all going diving in.
When I spent time in it after the heart opening, I was only aware of myself as a point of awareness. Everything else was love. As a point of awareness, I had no mass, no materiality. You could therefore say that love was everything.
The Father is simple and passive awareness; the Mother is dynamic and universal love. As a point of awareness, I was the Child of God in its simplest form, (4) in the womb of the Mother’s endless love.
How did I feel? Aside from being filled with love? I was fully me. No question of authority. No fear of anything.
Deeply satisfied with all I saw, happy, elevated, blissful, I could not conceive of a better place. (5)
Traci, I’ve wracked my brain once again and still cannot find the right words to describe love’s nature, only the ecstacy, the thrill, and the tremendous gratitude we’ll all feel when all of us are fully and forever in this wonderful space of higher-dimensional love.
(1) And I’ve listened to love songs, read love poems, been in love. But our love is like sugar and water compared to the champagne of that love.
(2) Ask and ye shall receive; knock and the door shall be opened. By the Law of Freewill, we must ask if we want the experience.
(3) In fact the person who ascends “knows” more than most masters I’m aware of. Most masters experienced seventh-chakra enlightenment or Brahmajnana. Ascension is beyond that, beyond the seven-chakra system; it culminates in an enlightenment experience known as Sahaja Nirvikalpa Samadhi. Ramana Maharshi and Franklin Merrell-Wolff are examples of a masters who did ascend.
(4) The Child of God, which is what we all are, is called by different names in different religions: the soul, the Self, the Christ, the Atman, the Buddha nature, the mustard seed that grew into a great tree, the pearl of great price, the treasure buried in a field, etc.
Its simplest form is pure awareness. That spark of awareness is piled upon by several bodies and is talking through a physical body which is both dense and limited in its experiential range.
Having been outside my body, I can tell you that the physical body is a very limited conductor of refined emotions. No wonder we rarely feel this love.
(5) Until the experience of love yielded to bliss.