(Concluded from Part 1, yesterday.)
The Manchester Guardian recently wrote:
“When Senator Kamala Harris was asked about climate change during the Democratic debate in June, she did not mince words. “I don’t even call it climate change,” she said. “It’s a climate crisis.”
“She’s right – and we, at Columbia University’s National Center for Disaster Preparedness, wish more people would call this crisis what it is.” (1)
Should we accept the move in terminology from “change” to “crisis”? Is a crisis really happening?
Given the Presidential election now on, it seems to me time to reprint a two-part article on climate change that addresses what’s really happening on the planet. (2)
As far back as 2005, Matthew was suggesting that our scientific instruments and methods were not adequate to reveal the true nature of the climate change that was happening:
“No doubt both articles were written by scientists who are assessing the polar situations against your historic, not universal, science, and without any awareness of Earth’s cleansing activities.
“At this time in your planet’s evolution, the changes occurring as seen through microscopes and telescopes and by other methods of measurement are extremely upsetting to purely scientific minds.
“Those people’s fears and the fears of the people who believe them, along with the masses that believe Armageddon is on the horizon and the few fanatical doomsayers, are increasing the stress in an already stressed population attempting to cope with trying personal situations. (1)
It doesn’t matter that few know of this initiative on the part of our star brothers and sisters, Matthew says.
“Even if every person on the planet did know what is transpiring, it would not negate the collective responsibility to stop desecrating Earth and repair the extensive damage that has been done to her. Other civilizations are eager to assist in this gargantuan task, but it is your planet home and you must take the lead.
“And you are! Although little of importance came out of the recent Copenhagen conference, the light in myriad souls is inspiring them to initiate preservation and reparation efforts in numerous ways.” (2)
SaLuSa attributes the warming effect to activities of the Sun.
“Global warming is currently very much the topic of the day, and it is well that you try to understand how you can reduce the damage you are causing.
“However, what is not fully taken into consideration is that your Sun is changing, and is by far the main reason that the changes are taking place. In time they will settle down and you will have more temperate conditions throughout the world. The extremes of weather as you have always experienced, will no longer occur and life will become more pleasant and totally bearable.” (3)
SaLuSa reassures us that the climate changes will not bring catastrophic effects.
“Global warming is bringing rapid changes to your weather systems, but they will not be catastrophic. Naturally physical changes will occur on Earth and we are aware of what will take place, and are allowed to direct them in ways that will minimise their effects.
“Be assured that in the end it will all prove to be in your interests, and the world will experience more stable temperatures and variations. It will eventually prove to be temperate and ideal regardless of where you are.” (4)
There will be some dislocation, Matthew tells us.
“Some low-lying coastal areas and islands will be affected, as I mentioned before, along with stating that residents will have time to move to higher areas and be compensated for relocation.” (5)
Matthew explains that fear-mongering over global warming is part of the cabal’s strategy to keep the population living in fear.
“We devoutly wish that fear about global warming and its projected effects would subside. We wish the same about the fear of nuclear war, global terrorism, geophysical catastrophes in which billions perish, AIDS and new diseases that will kill more billions, and, and, and.
“Fear is being deliberately created by the dark forces because fear’s energy is incompatible with the energy of light, so you can see that the fearful ‘what if’ situations are making the progress of the light more difficult. Instead of feeling fear about the ‘unknown,’ we ask that you send love-light energy to all souls, those who are suffering and those who are causing it, and judge none.” (6)
Some animal species will become extinct, Matthew tells us.
“Yes, this means that some animal species will become extinct, those that cannot adapt to the serious changes in their habitats; but others will be able to adjust to the changes and flourish.
“Gradually all animals will become herbivores and the outcry to kill numbers of ‘predators’ will cease. In the meantime, please continue your efforts to protect all animal life, to stop the terrible abuse and end the slaughtering on land and in the seas. Humans’ inhumane treatment of animals has caused a staggering amount of negativity for Earth to deal with.” (7)
These include some marine populations and animal species living in frigid temperatures (8)
Even in extinction, animal species will obey their instinctual urges, he tells us.
“It is unavoidable that the few animal species in the polar regions will disappear and some that live on the fringes will survive by migrating; the affected species instinctively will know not to reproduce or when to move.” (9)
These species are not lost forever, SaLuSa reassures us.
“A number of species will completely disappear. They will be mainly those who normally live in the more extreme conditions, and are unable to adapt to the new Earth. They are not lost for all time but will find another planet where they can continue their evolution. All life is immortal and there are no exceptions, and changes take place all of the time as indeed you are now beginning to experience.” (10)
“Grace,” a communicator speaking through Suzy Ward at Matthew’s request, tantalizes us with her vision of a new Garden of Eden in the future.
“We’re all set for the time when Earth has dumped all the negativity and we can act on her choice for a moderate climate everywhere. It won’t take as long as you might think to turn deserts into vegetable gardens!” (11)
To summarize, many extreme-weather events were attributable not to global warming but to weather-warfare weapons like HAARP. HAARP has now been decommissioned.
We humans are polluting Gaia’s air, land, and water, but the fear of global warming is pointless. The melting of polar ice, record-breaking temperature extremes and other weather anomalies are Earth’s steps toward returning to a moderate climate globally.
The Sun plays a role in the warming of the planet. Self-serving interests are trying to draw attention away from the polluters by suggesting that global warming is part of a planetary climate cycle.
These same interests are trying to keep us in fear by raising the specter of catastrophe, Armageddon, competition among human groups for food and fuel, etc.
The exact nature of the changes are not evident to us with our imprecise instruments and standards. However it doesn’t matter that we don’t know what is happening. It will happen regardless.
Some species will need to adapt. Others will become extinct on Earth although they’ll exist on other, more suitable planets. All life is immortal.
In the end, we’ll make of the deserts a watered plain and of the Earth, a garden planet.
(1) “Our planet is in crisis. But until we call it a crisis, no one will listen,” July 31, 2019, at httpss://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jul/31/climate-crisis-change-language?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other.
(2) “Climate Change is not Caused by “Global Warming” – Part 1/2,” March 31, 2019, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/03/31/climate-change-is-not-caused-by-global-warming-part-1-2/ and “Climate Change is not Caused by “Global Warming” – Part 2/2,” March 31, 2019, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/03/31/climate-change-is-not-caused-by-global-warming-part-2-2/
(3) Matthew’s Message, Feb. 16, 2005, at https://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm.
(4) Ibid., Jan. 11, 2010.
(5) SaLuSa, Dec. 16, 2009, at https://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm.
(6) Ibid., Nov. 4, 2009.
(7) Matthew’s Message, April 3, 2007.
(8) Ibid., Feb. 16, 2005.
(9) Ibid., Oct. 22, 2008.
(10) Ibid., April 3, 2007.
(11) Ibid., “Essay on 2012,” Dec. 31, 2007.
(12) SaLuSa, Nov. 4, 2009.
(13) Grace in October 2011, reproduced in Matthew’s Message, May 12, 2013.
Other Readings on Global Warming and Climate Change
- Climate Change is not Caused by “Global Warming” – Part 1/2
- Climate Change is not Caused by “Global Warming” – Part 2/2
- The Truth about Global Warming: A Planned Return to Eden – Part 1/2
- The Truth about Global Warming: A Planned Return to Eden – Part 2/2
- Global Warming and Other Earth Changes – Part 1/4
- Global Warming and Other Earth Changes – Part 2/4
- Global Warming and Other Earth Changes – Part 3/4
- Global Warming and Other Earth Changes – Part 4/4
- Matthew Ward on Global Warming and Weather Warfare – Part 1/2
- Matthew Ward on Global Warming and Weather Warfare – Part 2/2
- Review of Matthew – Global Warming is Intentional, Nothing to Fear – and Other Reassurances
- Matthew Ward on Environmental Damage and Climate Change – Part 1/2
- Matthew Ward on Environmental Damage and Climate Change – Part 2/2
- Climate Change – Something to be Feared or Welcomed? – Part 1/4
- Climate Change – Something to be Feared or Welcomed? – Part 2/4
- Climate Change – Something to be Feared or Welcomed? – Part 3/4
- Climate Change – Something to be Feared or Welcomed? – Part 4/4
- Mammoth Iceberg Calved as Global Warming Continues
- Sidestepping the Cabal’s Agenda