An excellent companion piece to this study is Matthew’s latest Message.
I said the matter better some years ago than I could do again, I think. So let me repost a synopsis of how and why the American Illuminati economy failed. This is a view from the ground. The Company of Heaven give the bird’s-eye view.
What Factors Doomed the Economy
While Washington goes through the final act in a Kabuki play, pretending that the debt ceiling is the real problem for the American economy, I, though not an economist, believe the real problem goes much, much farther and is irreconcilable and irrecoverable.
Whether fast or slow, the American economy, as it’s presently constituted, cannot avoid radical reform and reconstruction. Congress leaning to this side of the train or that side of the train, even if their intent was honorable, which in most cases it isn’t, cannot stop a train headed for disaster.
Let’s look at what trends and events doomed modern western economies generally and made the introduction of a new economic system inevitable.
Anyone who lived through the period can remember the malevolent trends and practices that led to many bubbles that sucked value out of our economies.
The junk-bond era, mergers and acquisitions, the dot.com bubble, just-in-time production, the mortgage and foreclosure scam, bank bailouts, and the derivatives debacle terminally weakened the structure of our economies.
One business analyst called them “Frankenderivatives.” (1) The derivatives crisis doomed world finance by leaving nations with a debt load equivalent to $200,000 for every man, woman and child on the planet, something that could never be paid off no matter what strategy was adopted. (2)
The depredations of currency traders, investment houses and economic hitmen on the economies of the developing world often saw their currencies collapse and their resources taken in payment for debt loads that had been manufactured in the first place and forced upon them by unscrupulous parties. (3)
The computer (the silicon chip having been salvaged from the Roswell crash of an alien spacecraft) (4) eliminated work and saw a whole generation of young people denied entry-level employment. Many firms which had vertical structures were now hollowed out. They became horizontal structures with no advancement. Many full-time, permanent employees became contract labor, with pension and benefit plans eliminated, unions busted, etc.
The shipping out of jobs to overseas low-wage countries where labor was unprotected saw much work lost to western nations and workers in the new manufacturing nations exploited and subjected to anti-labor practices by firms with foreign ownership.
Government funds were siphoned off. Governments and their agencies entered into criminal enterprises such as terrorist training at institutions like the School of the Americas, sex slavery and drug importation by agencies like the CIA and large private corporations. The funds were used in black projects such as staged false-flag attacks.
These included the Oklahoma City bombing, 9/11, the London bombings, and many other smaller “terrorist” attacks, Mind-controlled assassins (“Manchurian candidates”) were responsible for individual shootings, etc. (5)
The CIA was running drugs through Ilopango Airport in El Salvador under Director George Bush Sr. and bringing them in through Governor Bill Clinton’s Mena Airport in Arkansas, murdering DEA agents who opposed them and their own CIA operatives who threatened to blow the whistle. (6)
Funds generated were also used to bribe, coerce, or take over the mass media so that nothing of these events ever surfaced. And to suborn one Congress after another. And even the Supreme Court.
It therefore comes as no surprise to hear that shiploads of gold and platinum and other forms of wealth were sunk in ships off the Asian coast to be resurrected if the time were to arrive when the financial elite were in total control of the world. (7) Of course that day will never come, but the wealth will be put to good use – the common good, that is, in a commonwealth.
And it seems a fitting end to hear that gold bars stored in various repositories around the world have been swapped for tungsten bars coated in gold. Even the very standard of value in western economies was debased and lost.
The economies of the West, subjected to such forces, have not been able to retain robustness, initiative, or moral strength. They devolved into a force that simply preyed upon anyone vulnerable, including their own. Everyone was considered someone else’s “lunch.” There wasn’t even honor among thieves – especially among thieves – and we’re now seeing the result.
So there’s no going back for the leading economies of the world. It isn’t that the new abundance program once known as NESARA (after the American National Economic Security and Reformation Act) is likely to be introduced. (8) There’s no alternative to a new economy running along its lines and there never will be as long as the same financial forces who so sapped our economies remain at its helm.
It isn’t a case of how we’ll revive an economy that’s been dead for some time now. We cannot revive a dead patient with economic CPR. There’s no other way forward than to introduce a new economy based upon the ethical lines that NESARA is.
I’d most like to see the ending of the discussion of how to get this economic show back on the road. The only road the present Illuminati economy will take is the short and direct road to the cemetery.
But there’s much room for economists and analysts to look into what the contours would be of an economy that works for everyone. To hear about that I’m a willing – nay, an eager – listener.
(1) “The Big Short: How Wall Street Destroyed Main Street,” posted by Jim Q, Burningplatform.com” at http://theburningplatform.com/blog/2010/05/10/the-big-short-how-wall-street-destroyed-main-street/.
(2) See Tom Foremski, “The Size of the Derivatives Bubble,” Silcon Valley Watcher, Oct. 2008, at http://www.siliconvalleywatcher.com/mt/archives/2008/10/the_size_of_der.php . On the derivatives crisis, see also “1.5 Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Bubble at the Heart of Financial Crisis,” at http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2009/03/30/15-quadrillion-dollar-derivatives-bubble-at-the-heart-of-financial-crisis/ ; Jim Q., “The Big Short: How Wall Street Destroyed Main Street,” Burningplatform.com,” at http://theburningplatform.com/blog/2010/05/10/the-big-short-how-wall-street-destroyed-main-street/ ; Actindependent.org, “Freeze the 1.5 Quadrillion Derivatives Bubble as a First Step Towards World Economic Recovery,” Global Research, March 29, 2009, at http://tinyurl.com/yg2v9tc .
(3) Michel Chossudovsky, “Financial warfare’ triggers global economic crisis (1997),” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/accountability/financial-crash/financial-warfare-triggers-global-economic-crisis-1997/
(4) I personally worked for the firm that back-engineered it – Hughes Aircraft – and had the matter confirmed by an engineer and a project manager for the company.
(5) “Accountability – 9/11 and Other False-Flag Operations” at goldenageofgaia.com/library/
(6) “C. Castillo’s Allegation Concerning Ilopango Airport” at http://www.justice.gov/oig/special/9712/ch10p2.htm; “The Pegasus File” at http://www.whale.to/b/guyatt.html.
(7) “Who Wants to be a Trillionaire?” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/05/who-wants-to-be-a-trillionaire/; “Treasure Hunters Declare Their Find and Offer to Return It,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/01/treasure-hunters-declare-their-find-and-offer-to-return-it/; “David Wilcock: Financial Tyranny – The Final Sections – Complete” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/02/david-wilcock-financial-tyranny-the-final-sections-complete/; and “Evidence Corroborating David Wilcock’s Recent Allegations: Philippine Gold, Platinum, and Cash,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2011/12/evidence-corroborating-david-wilcocks-recent-allegations-philippine-gold/
(8) See “NESARA or the Abundance Program” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/building-nova-earth-toward-a-world-that-works-for-everyone/nesara-or-the-abundance-program/