- St. Germaine WAS Sir Francis Bacon. He WAS the illegitimate child of Elizabeth I. And he DID write Shakespeare’s plays. Well, that nearly had me fall out of my chair.
- Yes, he WAS Merlin (who was a group soul) )(1) and Merlin IS an historical personality as was King Arthur. No, he was NOT Joseph the husband of Mary.
- The precious metals and bonds sunk in battleships in the Pacific are recovered using teleportation, easy for the galactics.
- Rivers of gold will flow. There are caves full of gold. There are buildings full of gold. There is more gold on this planet than anyone could possibly imagine and it is all there to back up the abundance program.
- The prosperity packages are expected soon. He described what he hopes to see from recipients of the prosperity packages and what the divine qualities are of those selected to distribute that wealth to others. Similar sentiments apply to lightworkers inspired by the Company of Heaven to buy dinars in large quantity (not to those who just bought small or reasonable amounts for themselves and family).
- He described the indigenous prosperity programs and plans for the return of land to native peoples around the world.
- No asteroid will approach the Earth to be broken up by the galactics (beside the one that crashed into Russia some months ago).
- Robert Mugabe has been worked on and is being worked on now as well as are his confederates. But I’d rather you listen to what St. Germaine said on that particular subject.
- Contrary to what so many people are saying (even in the prosperity movement), President Obama is not “taking a long vacation” or coming under any such sanctions. He’s a much-maligned white hat, not a black hat, and will continue on.
- And, finally, yes, St. Germaine probably was the original for the hero of the novel The Scarlet Pimpernel.
(1) “Group soul” is not quite the right word. St. Germaine said that many people collaborated as the soul known as Merlin, including himself. We’ve heard of beings overlighting others, braided walk-ins, etc. But I have not before heard of more than one soul incarnating as a single being. John the Baptist (or Elijah) is an example of a soul who has taken a number of incarnations today so that more than one person can say that they were John the Baptist. It’s all very complicated for me but I’m sure we’ll hear much more about it as time goes on.