Three days before 11/11
What we mean when we say we worship the Buddha or Sri Krishna is, I believe, that we honor and revere the divine qualities we associate with them.
I say that because, in my wanderings, I haven’t encountered anything that I’d consider more valuable than any of the divine qualities. The experience of them is sublime and, in it, I want nothing else.
The Buddha or Sri Krishna, I think, would agree that they themselves are embodiments of those qualities, here to teach us to revere them.
I think of the relationship between these qualities and love as between plain ice cream and its flavors. I notice that I gravitate again and again to the love-bliss-ecstasy axis. You’d think I’d have said peace or truth, being an urban monk.
Truth is not a divine quality per se. It’s a divine condition. Life is designed such that we’re always seeking the ultimate truth. We have an implanted longing for liberation from illusion. (2)
Truth liberates us from whatever illusion we’re under. The ultimate truth liberates us ultimately …
… but we return:
Divine Mother: Now, in this journey — for some of you it is millennia, for some of you it is eons; it matters not — there is a drive and an understanding, an intellectual and spiritual understanding that your drive is to make the U-turn and to come back Home, to return Home to the Heart of One where you are so welcome until such time as you choose to emanate again. (3)
Steve Beckow: Mother, you have just referred to you bringing them back. You’ve just referred to mergence, have you not, or union? And you’re saying that, after they return in union, they go back out into the world. Is that correct?
Divine Mother: Yes. If they so choose, yes. Now, is it in the timeline that human beings tend to think of? No. But eventually there is re-emergence. (4)
I’d never seen this mentioned in our terrestrial enlightenment literature.
When I marvelled at how different the accounts I’m getting from him and the Mother are from classical enlightenment theory, Michael replied:
Archangel Michael: Classical theory has served you well. Now you are on a new course. (5)
And not only a new course, but, where we’re going, the rules have changed:
Steve: Is the realm that we’re building and taking our physical bodies with us to altogether new?
Archangel Michael: Yes, it is brand new.
Steve: … Brand new, and the rules have changed?
AAM: That is correct. (6)
Whatever new rules, whatever new course we’re embarked on, the intention remains the same: To have us learn to love and desire the divine qualities.
And why is that? Because it fulfills the purpose of life for us and God.
And what’s that purpose? For us, the purpose of life is enlightenment. Knowing who we truly are is our purpose.
And for God, who created the leela or divine play in the first place, the purpose is that God should meet God in a moment of our enlightenment. (7)
To know God, many sages say, we must be God. Being the divine qualities, in my view, is being God.
(1) Courtesy of Carolina Grace, Leicester, England. The series of orb photos:
Orbs are a form that angels can take.
(2) On the longing for liberation, see:
- “Ch. 7. The Longing for Liberation” in The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Purpose-of-Life-is-Enlightenment.pdf
- “Understanding the Longing for Liberation – Part 1/3,” October 16, 2016, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2016/10/16/understanding-longing-liberation-part-13/
- “Understanding the Longing for Liberation – Part 2/3,” October 16, 2016, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2016/10/16/understanding-longing-liberation-part-23/
- “Understanding the Longing for Liberation – Part 3/3,” October 17, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2016/10/17/understanding-longing-liberation-part-33/
(3) “Divine Mother: My Desire is that Every Being on the Planet Falls in Love,” October 3, 2014, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/10/03/divine-mother-my-desire-is-that-every-being-on-the-planet-falls-in-love/.
(4) “The Divine Mother: Each and Every One of You Carries Divine Might, Part 1/2,” June 17, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/06/the-divine-mother-each-and-every-one-of-you-carries-divine-might-part-12.
(5) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Feb. 20, 2018. (Hereafter, AAM.)
(6) AAM, Sept. 21, 2015.
(7) See The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment, ibid. The Mother confirmed the accuracy of the depiction:
Steve: … What is the way it has been designed, Mother? … I mean, the Source, the One wants to know itself. Is that correct?… And it can’t because it’s everything. So it’s taken the aspect of Yourself and designed a universe in order for us to learn our true identities. The moment of Enlightenment is when God meets God. Is that correct?
Divine Mother: That is correct. … Yes, it is designed this way. (“Divine Mother: Know God but Through Joy,” November 4, 2018 (Oct. 26, 2018.) at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/11/04/divine-mother-know-god-but-through-joy/.)