by Nicky Hamid
This is The BIG ONE NOW.
So many are turning to GOD/Source and asking “How do you want me to serve?”
Ask of yourself. “How do I want to bring me and my gifts to the world?
Wherever you go, wherever you are, you are bringing your Light and your Love to the world.
You have done this work of raising your vibration to the level that just being in your own Presence you feel good.
Where do want to take this? Where do you want to go?
You want to be a “Wayshower” and show others a better way. You have to BE THAT WAY. You already are if you are Loving Yourself.
The Universe, Source, your Spirit guides, and the Masters are here responding to you. They are looking to you for your guidance and choice as to where you want to go. Your clarity about where you want to go. They want to hear “Here is what would be fun for me, would bring me joy. This is what I really, really want..
You have done the work. It is now time to play. To Imagine, create and whatever you choose, Loving and Trusting the flow of whole process of your increasing connectedness (entanglement). You have to state and intend where you want to go?
You have to ask and ask big so you have to think Possibilities that make you Buzz with the excitement and joy of doing and experiencing it.
You are in the Free will Zone of Creation.
No One is going to tell you what to do. You have to decide yourself and claim it.
What if you could go anywhere on the planet where would you like to go?
Asking big questions about what you would like to experience and letting yourself expand through your journey to that answer.
Most can ask for a parking place but is that all you think your Team can handle when there is so much, much more available to you?
What do you really want to do?
Follow what you have been curious about. There are your passions, the things that you Love to do. These are the things that will guide you to the dreams in your Heart and Soul Purpose. They are about you feeling more you and in Living so you will Shine.
Your Purpose is not a calling that you must do now that you are “grown up”. This is old, worn out “Humbug”.
You are here for a HUman experience. So you could be sitting in a hot spa in an incredible place, feeling at peace and so happy being there and yet there is some part of you that thinks you have to be doing more. You are having too much fun and this is too easy.
But you already are everything you wish to Be. There is nothing more that you have to do or can do to be more Loved and more worthy and more perfect than you already are.
It is about being more and more and more of Who You ARE.
You are always looking for inspired action. But really it is only needed 1-3% of the time. When inspiration is needed it will be there. The other 97% of the time you are to enjoy the experience, exploring it. Doing the things you love to do, those things you have a curiosity about or are passionate about.
You are supposed to be enjoying it here.
Just Be. Feel that Light Flowing through You, that Love.
Your Soul Purposed is to call and breathe in the highest Light you can muster, and frequently in every day, and in that Shining you will touch everyone and everything however, wherever and with whomever you choose to express it within the world that presents itself to you.
I So Love You