Archangel Michael: [You’re not] in physicality [for] anything less than perfection. (1)
How could this possibly apply to me and not to you?
OK, some people volunteered to risk their lives subduing the cabal and freeing the children. But the largest number of lightworkers did not sign up for that particular line of extremely-dangerous service. (2)
We were not summoned from the Transcendental realms where angels live to do anything less than restore this realm to perfection. That’s our work. We call it building Nova Earth. (3)
If we collectively realize that and act upon it – what is it W.H. Murry said? All manner of unseen forces will come to our assistance? (4) The celestials, the galactics, the Alliance – all of them await us taking action.
Which truly has to be aimed at the restoration of peace. In my opinion, our allies can read our intentions and will not assist us as greatly if our intentions are ill or vengeful. They won’t let us perish, but their assistance will probably have limits.
In my view, we need to come together as a worldwide, conscious, and peaceful movement to counter the mass psychosis inspired by the mockingbird press. (5) It won’t be me leading it. My work lies in writing.
Ultimately, we’ll ascend beyond the reach of conflict. We won’t do that drenched in blood and intending to eliminate our enemies. (6) We’ll do that drenched in love and compassion for all who suffer.
As far as I’m aware, our Ascension is inclusive and depends on having the requisite level of light within us to endure – if not profit from – life in the higher vibrations. (7) I’ve never heard Michael say to exclude the reformed dark. Quite the opposite: all aboard!
(1) Archangel Michael: You have not incarnated to be removed, either by inflicted or imagined or created [forces]. [You’re not] in physicality [for] anything less than perfection. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Feb. 5, 2016.)
(2) That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t take to the streets in support of those who are bringing down the cabal.
- Building Nova Earth 1/3: From a World That Doesn’t Work
- Building Nova Earth 2/3: Thinking the Unthinkable
- Building Nova Earth 3/3: To a Golden Age
- Lightworkers: Creating a World that Works for Everyone. Vol. 1: Waiters at the Banquet of Ascension
- Lightworkers: Creating a World that Works for Everyone. Vol. 2: The Reval and Setting Out
- Lightworkers: Creating a World that Works for Everyone. Vol. 3: Emergence and Service
(4) “Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation) there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too.
“All sorts of things occur to help one that would not otherwise have occured. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favour all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance which no man would have dreamed would come his way.” (W.H. Murray, The Scottish Himalayan Expedition, and Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.)
(5) And someone else needs to lead us in mass meditations, mass prayers, mass discussions.
(6) Yes, our armed forces speed into harm’s way and spill blood. But only as much as is needed to subdue the opponent, in the name of peace.
(7) Matthew Ward explains:
“Earth is nearing vibratory levels where the light is so intense that all who have refused the light – the ones we speak of as dark simply to indicate their lack of light – will die.
“That may sound unduly harsh, but it is not a matter of some ‘divine’ judgment or punishment – it is simply the physics governing life in this universe that bodies bereft of light cannot survive in those higher vibrations. In short, all those who have been causing fearful conditions will be disappearing.” (Matthew’s Message, April 23, 2011.)
Matthew once defined that requisite level as reflecting leading a decent life.