As a former hermit, I feel a certain expertise on the subject.
Drawing on that experience, I’d like to make a distinction between withdrawing from the world to find the source of love and withdrawing from society for … how did the Mother put it?
“‘I do not need to do this. I will just simply sit in the bliss of love and good luck, everybody!’” (1)
Someone – perhaps a skeptic – might look upon sending love as not a contribution to society; akin to something selfish.
Finding higher-dimensional love, one does and doesn’t feel selfish. One is happy for oneself and that can be seen as selfish.
But the whole push of love is outward. It has to flow. It has to be shared. (2) And it can’t be sent to some and not to others. Love must flow everywhere; it is by nature universal.
There is nothing about love itself that’s selfish or leads to selfishness, as far as I’m aware.
I personally don’t understand the workings of the collective consciousness. I have to guess at it.
But I do know what higher-dimensional love, bliss, and ecstasy feel like. I can imagine that one person experiencing them can impact a large area, physically and psychically around themselves, as well as send streamers of love off into … now here we come to it … the collective consciousness, with impact there I don’t know about.
You’d have to experience these states to fully appreciate what I’m talking about. Nothing on Earth in our daily lives compares with the love and its forms that people are immersed in on the higher levels.
I probably have said many times that, when I first found myself immersed in the tsunami of love after my heart opening, March 13, 2015, I said to myself, “Oh, THIS is what they’re talking about.” Mystery solved. Now I know why sages fast and go on pilgrimages – or retreat into caves. (3)
And the way it’s all arranged is so perfect. Love is most prominent on the Fifth to Seventh Dimensions, according to Archangel Michael, exactly where a lot of the work is social. (4) Love is by its nature social.
One doesn’t want to withdraw from society while in the experience of it. Quite the opposite. One feels one must share and serve.
By the time we reach the Eighth, Michael says, love has opened up into bliss. Our work is done and we dive deeper into the mystery of ourselves. This phase is not necessarily social. This is the stage the Mother was referring to.
Ecstasy exists on the Twelfth and it’s like bursting your shirt buttons every moment of every day. The job is complete! You did it! Yay, team!
There’s nothing left to do. I can now genuinely relax and assist others, with no agenda. I no longer have or need agendas.
I could say this is the mountain top, but it isn’t, by a long shot. (5)
Like so much else, these progressively-expansive consciousness states are stair steps to bring us nearer and nearer to the One. (6)
Once our hearts are opened, and I believe they will be by the Ring of Fire, (7) the love we’ll then feel is transformative. It transforms the circumstances rather than being pulled down by them.
Drawing that love up from our hearts and sending it out to the world I would definitely expect to have impact. But again I don’t know.
Nevertheless, I know enough to assert that there is a distinction to be made between withdrawing from the world, for whatever selfish reason, and withdrawing to tap into a love that, when projected outwards, has real consequence and impact for oneself and others.
(1) Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Oct. 26, 2018.
(2) Archangel Michael: Love is the energy of the universe. It is the energy of the Mother. And it moves constantly, continually, eternally, infinitely. So, to have an experience of love, it [must move] through you. (“Archangel Michael: Go with the Ebb and the Flow of Love,” channeled by Linda Dillon, April 3, 2014, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/04/05/archangel-michael-go-with-the-ebb-and-the-flow-of-love/.)
(3) See An Ascension Ethnography at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/An-Ascension-Ethnography-5.pdf, pp. 59-3.
(4) Steve: The space that I call transformative love, what dimension is it?
Archangel Michael: It is the Seventh Dimension.
Steve: Then what dimension is bliss?
AAM: It is between Eight and Nine.
Steve: And ecstasy?
AAM: Twelfth. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Jan. 20, 2016.)
(5) See “The Purpose of Life” and “The Divine Plan” in Grandeur Beyond Grandeur: Toward a Cross-Cultural Spirituality Vol. 1: What is It? at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Grandeur-Beyond-Grandeur-1-5.pdf
(6) The Mother has agreed that divine entities like the Trimurthy, the gunas, and Aum are also stair steps to her:
Steve: I have a question for you for our Hindu readers. They want to know if the gunas, the cosmic forces which are called rajas, sattwa, and thamas, are the same as the Trimurthy [Triad] of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.
Divine Mother: Yes. We are the same as that triad.
Steve: All right. And the Trimurthy of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva is a subset of the Universal Creative Vibration [Aum – Akar, Ukar, and Makar] that you are at your essence. Is that correct?
DM: That is correct.
[Validation of the linking of these three by the Mother is a huge occasion for the cross-cultural spirituality student in me.]
It [the Trimurthy] is much the same as we have been speaking of. It is a way in which my beloved children can come to know me and to have that experience. It is formless, and yet it is form. It is a way of connection, and it is a way of understanding and entering into a higher vibration of being. So it helps the emergence into my energy.
Steve: Sort of like stair steps?
DM: That is correct. (“The Divine Mother: Come to Me as I Come to You – Part ½,” October 17, 2012, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/10/17/the-divine-mother-come-to-me-as-i-come-to-you-part-12/.)
All of these – Trinity, Trimurthy, gunas, and Aum – are stair steps to heaven (the Fifth Dimension).
On the Trinity, see Grandeur Beyond Grandeur: Toward a Cross-Cultural Spirituality Vol. 2: The Trinity at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Grandeur-Beyond-Grandeur-2-4.pdf
- The Next Milestone in Ascension at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/The-Next-Milestone-in-Ascension-R3.pdf
- Ring of Fire, Wave of Love at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Ring-of-Fire-Wave-of-Love-R7.pdf
- The Event: A Planetary Heart Opening for Gaia at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Planetary-Heart-Opening.pdf