My assignment is to go up with everyone else and write about it.
In my opinion, all of us have been liberated in other lifetimes or we wouldn’t be here operating as lightworkers in a planetary Ascension. We wouldn’t be reading this blog or others like it. So we are all of us going up with everyone else.
I call the writing an Ascension ethnography. (1) My path is the path of awareness. (2) And I’m here till the end. (3)
What my version of ethnography means for me (4) is that I have to write about what’s right here in front of me and hope that it’s helpful to others.
This mode of writing isn’t about being in one’s head. The awareness path is more experiential and realizational than intellectual. (5) It’s concerned with the here and now – the only time in which any real work is done.
This mode of writing is not about narcissism or self-servingness. It’s about noticeing, discovering, and sharing one’s personal truth.
It recognizes that the purpose of life is for God to meet God in a moment of our enlightenment. Self-Realization thus becomes the aim of the awareness path, consistent however with our service agreements.
It values our feelings and the divine states, which we aim for by clearing ourselves of the obstacles to their enjoyment. (6)
Sometimes it leads to a discovery. Sometimes it gives rise to a vasana or core issue.
With that by way of introduction, let me begin by saying that I notice that my acuity is increasing.
The other day I was down to watching internal events. I began to write an article as it was happening and was interrupted. Too bad. I’d never been aware to that degree before.
What I’m aware of right now and it’s the reason I’m writing is stress. I’m watching my reaction to stress. The issue is secondary; stress is stress.
I experience it as a heightened pulse in my neck. I assume that reflects an increased heart rate and blood pressure.
My hands are nearly shaking – a tremor rather than a trembling. This only happens when I feel stress.
What needs to be factored in of course is that I’m an urban monk. What would be normal stress for another person is not normal for me. I wouldn’t go so far as to say I’m hypersensitive; that would be an exaggeration. But I’m sensitive to stress.
I probably prefer more peace and quiet than most people. Others are up skiing and …
… now bliss has arisen. This is why I don’t strap on my boots and take my skiis and gloves and spend an entire day on the slopes.
This is what it’s all about. And bliss seems to arise more often in a quiet life than in a busy one.
Love and bliss is what it’s all about, in my books.
The longing for liberation (7) shows up for me as a longing for bliss. Because it’s very much stronger than any desire, I tend to simply abide in it. That puts the onus on me to manage it so as not to interfere with my service agreement.
(1) In my view of the matter, an ethnography includes biographies, narratives, first-hand observations, and other primary inputs to broader structural and functional studies.
(2) See Transformative Awareness and the Constructed Self at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Transformative-Awareness-5.pdf
(3) Archangel Michael : There is much to be said for Everyman, and that is part of the role you play. Yes, you are a pillar. You are an anchor. You’re [a monitor] but you’re also playing the role of Everyman – with curiosity, with exploration, with insight. So our desire is not to separate you from the collective. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Nov. 11, 2015.)
I remind you that you are a pillar [and] that you [are] not [to] venture too far ahead of where people are, both individually in terms of your smaller circle but also in terms of the collective. (AAM, Jan. 18, 2020.)
(4) I declare myself free of disciplinary boundaries. I’ll write on any subject I want to. Let the reader decide.
(5) Obviously communicating our discoveries is intellectual.
(6) Our core issues. Download Vasanas: Preparing For Ascension by Clearing Old Issues at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Vasanas-Preparing-for-Ascension-R8.pages.pdf
(7) See “Ch. 7. The Longing for Liberation” in The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Purpose-of-Life-is-Enlightenment.pdf