What happens after the prodigal child returns to the Father and is accepted home again?
Uhhhh….. Mother/Father God sends her/him right back out again.
This is the version of events we hear from the Mother, the celestials, and the galactics. It doesn’t line up with our orthodoxy, which is that, with merger, we cease to exist as individuals that God may be All in all.
It doesn’t line up with my vision, in which the Father and Child merged and that was that. But what do I know?
Let’s listen instead to the galactic ascended masters and the Divine Mother on this brand new version of ultimate events.
SaLuSa introduces the notion of a homecoming or merger:
“You might ask where do we stand as far as evolution is concerned, and we would reply that we as member civilizations of the Galactic Federation have already ascended. We continue to evolve, and will do so until we find ourselves at One with the Source of All That Is.” (1)
“At One with the Source of All That Is.” That’s it, Merger, at-one-ment.
So SaLuSa validates our final merger or homecoming with God, but doesn’t say here that we re-emerge.
Mike Quinsey, who channeled SaLuSa and now channels his Higher Self, did say so on Feb. 14, 2020: “In the scheme of things you periodically return to the Godhead, only to be sent out again for further experience.” (2)
“… only to be sent out again for further experience”? The first time I heard that, I sat bolt upright in my chair. What? Please rewind the tape.
It was like the day I realized that Brahmajnana was not “full and complete” enlightenment, that Sahaja, decades later to be known as Ascension, was farther still and that the horizon stretched limitlessly into glory.
But the Divine Mother is the final authority. She’s the creator, preserver, and transformer of life. What does she say about the way she designed it?
“Now, your question to me is, are there millions of emanations? And my answer, sweet one, is no, there are not. They are very specifically placed in what you would think of as universal or global roles, and they are positioned to do the work that the specific archangel or master has chosen to do, decided to do, committed to do — for me — throughout eternity, or until such time as they return. In which case they will begin again, regardless.” (3)
Whoa down there. “In which case they will begin again, regardless.” Oh my gosh.
That extends my view of our lives as individuals an unimaginable length of time. And the Mother says, no, it’s just an instant.
“This is the beginning, not the end. Each of you, each of you is infinite and eternal. Will the day come in terms of what you think of as time, when you will simply re-emerge? Yes. But even that is an instant.” (4)
Have you ever made marshmallows around a campfire? You know how, after you toast it, you knead the marshmallow until it’s a messy mass? And then you eat it? My fundamental belief structure is being kneaded like that.
So, OK, change in the Prime Directive. You no longer go home and that’s it; you’re done. New directive: Now you go home, have a rest, and go right back out again! Yes, sir, ma’am!
Said St. Germaine: “You see, all the rules have changed. … That is the old paradigm.” (5) I get it!
When I asked Michael a question about Sahaja, he replied:
“When it was written it was absolutely correct. But as you also know, the governing rules have shifted and changed.” (6)
Yes, they have. Finally I asked him directly:
Steve: Is this new? Is the realm that we’re building and taking our physical bodies with us to altogether new?
Archangel Michael: Yes, it is brand new.
Steve: … Brand new, and the rules have changed?
AAM: That is correct. (7)
So added to the fact that there are no roadsigns is the fact that everything you knew up till now may no longer apply.
What did St. John say?
“Without a foothold you must seek Him out – no face nor form,
alone – tasting there something I dont know
that one may come on randomly. ” (8)
Tasting something I don’t know that one may come on randomly. At a time of the Divine choosing. Without a foothold. Pseudo-Dionysius would say in total darkness of the senses. (9)
Not that way for a lifetime. Just for a moment of realization. One moment of total stillness.
Be still and know that I am….
I’m pretty sure that rule will never change.
(1) SaLuSa, July 14, 2010, at http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm.
(2) Mike Quinsey’s Higher Self, Feb. 14, 2020, at http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm.
(3) “The Divine Mother: Each and Every One of You Carries Divine Might,” June 17, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/into-the-golden-age-of-gaia/the-golden-age-of-gaia/the-divine-mother-each-and-every-one-of-you-carries-divine-might/
(4) “The Divine Mother on the Divine Plan” from 2012, reported Nov. 11, 2015, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/11/11/the-divine-mother-on-the-divine-plan/.
(5) “Transcript: Heavenly Blessings – St. Germaine on Where to Look for Results,” channeled by Linda Dillon, July 15, 2014, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/07/30/transcript-heavenly-blessings-st-germaine-on-where-to-look-for-results-aired-july-15-2014/.
(6) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Feb. 17, 2017.
(7) Ibid., Jan. 20, 2016.
(8) St. John of the Cross in Willis Barnstone, trans., The Poems of Saint John of the Cross. New York: New Directions, 1972; c1968, 87.
(9) “The Cause of all is above all and is not inexistent, lifeless, speechless, mindless. It is not a material body, and hence has neither shape nor form, quality, quantity, or weight. It is not in any place and can neither be seen nor touched. It is neither perceived nor is it perceptible. It suffers neither disorder nor disturbance and is overwhelmed by no earthly passion. It is not powerless and subject to the disturbances caused by sense perception. It endures no deprivation of light. It passes through no change, decay, division, loss, no ebb and flow, nothing of which the senses may be aware. None of all this can either be identified with it nor attributed to it.” (Pseudo-Dionysius in Cohn Luibheid, trans., Pseudo-Dionysus, His Complete Works. New York and Mahwah: Paulist Press, 1989, 141.)