Whether as a contemplation or writing exercise, and without trying to rush toward conclusions or hurry the process, please consider the following questions.
They are questions that help deconstruct attachments of ego just by asking each one to allow the gift of clarity to dawn.
It may seem as if one or even all five questions are meant for you to explore.
Even if nothing arises, feel how just by considering such questions, there can be a deeper willingness to face your current circumstances with less to negotiate, criticize, or fear and more to honor and accept as a gift of love for the one in you experiencing it.
This means there are always benefits to receive, whether arising immediately, at a later date, or as a more meaningful relationship with life that may seem like nothing of value to the ego who only knows how to seek the very things it was never designed to receive.
When the hunger of constant seeking and insistence of fighting for some degree of control can be seen as the operating system of ego, whereas the ability to openly receive is the nature of the soul, please consider the following questions to shift into a reality, where the Universe already knows the everything you want and need, even before you do; liberating you from constant exhaustive seeking, so you may peacefully abide as the witness and receiver of endless miraculous grace:
1. What does the Universe want for my life that may be different from what I personally desire for myself?
2. What are the choices that Source is asking me to make that will change me for the better when not so fixated on the things I insist must happen or come my way?
3. Am I able to acknowledge and accept the fundamental difference between what I want and what I need?
4. If so, am I willing to focus on fulfilling my needs, even if it triggers the fear of not having the things I can’t stop wanting?
5. Even if the difference between what I personally desire and the simplicity of what I truly need is not apparent in my awareness, can I love the one who only wants things to be one way versus another as a replacement for the love only I can learn to offer myself?
All For Love