AAM: Your job is to participate and to lead in a worldwide peaceful revolution. For peace, the time is now. …
And we do not mean an absence of war. We mean the presence of peace as you have been describing it. (1)
The presence of peace as I have been describing it? Yes, it’s true. I have experienced peace as a state of being and described it. (2)
Not just experienced it as a feeling. And let me state the difference between the two. A feeling happens, and is perceived as happening, inside me, inside the body.
A state of being happens, and is perceived as happening within a wider area than just inside my body. It’s as if I’m contained within it or enveloped by it.
Bliss filled me up. I drowned in love. I’ve been carried away by waves of ecstacy. I am immersed in it rather than it being localized in my body.
On this occasion, I was immersed in peace.
I was meditating and watching my thoughts go by as if I were a passenger on a train. And I saw my thoughts as if they were faces. Then I caught sight of one particular face – a red-headed man (St. Germaine?) – whose visage was so peaceful that it was as if an electric spark travelled between him and I. I was enveloped in that peace.
As with bliss in an earlier experience, the minute I recognized what the state was, I was filled with it. For a brief time, I became one with the state.
Now here I was immersed in peace and the only word to describe it was that peace was like granite. I felt so solid and stable, I felt like a transformer or the Hulk.
I found my sense of peace to be paradoxical. Peace was supposed to be as light as a feather. But years later Archangel Michael confirmed my sense of it:
Archangel Michael: There are so many divine qualities that do feel amorphous, light, airy, like a spring day. And yet peace (you have this expression), you can take it to the bank. It feels like ballast. It feels like granite because it is solid. And dare I say immutable. That is why I continue to keep emphasizing that that peace [is] within, that rock-solid granite [lies] within. (3)
How coincidental. Or did he know I’d had that thought myself?
Being in this divine state of peace did feel like being immutable, immoveable. But when we’re not in that divine state, a simple cessation of war, as Michael said earlier, is all we seem able to do. It is not the same thing.
Peace is a higher-dimensional state that we enter into that sees us be at rest, at stillpoint, at balance point with our world and everything in it. As long as we’re in that state, nothing on Earth or anywhere else could induce us to harm another.
Like love, this state of being cannot be reduced to Third-Dimensional, empirical-materialist language. It cannot be reduced to any kind of language and retain its character.
By dealing with our vasanas or core issues, we inch our way back to this state of peace. (4) Purification precedes pacification – of ourselves, not of others.
The Buddha is said to have taught: Do only wholesome actions; refrain from unwholesome actions; and purify the mind.
Releasing our vasanas is purifying the mind. (5) And purifying the mind prepares the ground for the experience of the state of peace that Michael is pointing to. The bestowing of that experience lies in the hands of the Mother and the archangels (6) so do ask them!
The nature of the peaceful revolution that he wants, in my estimation, would see all of us existing in a higher-dimensional state of peace.
Is that not another name for Ascension? I think it is. Any divine state is higher-dimensional. Anything higher-dimensional lowers the floodgates and releases a tsunami of love and peace.
In what better space could we be for building Nova Earth?
(1) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Feb. 18, 2011.
(2) See “The Peace that Passeth Understanding,” July 18, 2017, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/07/18/the-peace-that-passeth-understanding/.
(3) See “How to Handle Unwanted Feelings: The Upset Clearing Process,” December 29, 2018, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/12/29/how-to-handle-unwanted-feelings-the-upset-clearing-process-2/ and Preparing For Ascension by Clearing Old Issues at http://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Vasanas-R5.pdf
(4) “Transcript: Archangel Michael – Peace is Breaking Out Upon Your Planet, May 3, 2018,” May 15, 2018, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/05/15/transcript-archangel-michael-peace-is-breaking-out-upon-your-planet-may-3-2018/.
On an earlier occasion, he said:
Archangel Michael: So, when you think of things that you should do, are supposed to do, might do, and it doesn’t ignite that fire of excitement, and that granite of peace, then you are being given an important piece of information, which is ‘look elsewhere.’ Is that clear?” (“Transcript ~ Archangel Michael: You Have Chosen to Be the New Paradigm of Love, May 31, 2018,” June 7, 2018 at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/06/07/transcript-archangel-michael-you-have-chosen-to-be-the-new-paradigm-of-love-may-31-2018/.)
(5) Vipassana meditation is also a way of purifying the mind. There are probably dozens of ways of purifying the mind. But, uniformly and commonly, what is cleared are our own mental obstructions, which I call vasanas.
“Only one who is free from all the latent tendencies (vasanas) is a Sage.” (Sri Ramana Maharshi, Spiritual Instruction of Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi. Eighth Edition. Tiruvannamalai: Sri Ramanasramam, 1974, Chapter 2, Question 26.)
(6) Ascended masters and other angelics may also have the power to bestow enlightenment and peak experiences. I don’t know.