I’m going to take a moment out from the discussion of building Nova Earth to expand on the discussion I began earlier on the differences between classical sages and the Company of Heaven.
I want to focus on the subject of dimensionality. (1)
To begin with, classical sages would probably never have had the following discussion between myself and Cdr Ashtar:
Steve: I think it’s interesting what you just said – to be with the ascended masters on the eleventh dimension. I think many of our listeners may think that the ascended masters are on the fifth, and helping us to join them. But in fact many of them exist on a much higher plane than that. I don’t think that’s generally known.
Ashtar: No, it is not generally known. … And very often, when the ascended ones are with us, and we are maintaining — can we say that? — our fifth-dimensional vibration, they arrive and it is like a blast of sun, until they adjust.
No, we do not put them into adjustment chambers or anything like that, because they are welcome to come however. But the modification, the modulation that takes place is so that we can be with you! (2)
Ashtar: What we have done is we have brought our vibrations to the fifth dimension in order to be at a place where we can meet you. If you are to think of the human realm and what is available currently to you, if you were looking for me, I would be out of the realm of human experience. So, let us make that clear as well.
Steve: That means above the twelfth dimension, is that correct?
A: That is correct. (3)
Recalling that Jesus spoke of returning to his Father, Ashtar made a similar declaration:
“Where I feel most at home is when I return to the heart of One, when I sit with my beloved brothers and Father, our Mother. … The time will come when all of us will return to Source, to that pure light.” (4)
Again, never would this conversation with the Lord Arcturus have taken place:
“Now, I tend to reside, if you can think of it that way [since he does not have a body], in the mastery dimension, which is the eleventh.” (5)
In twenty-five years of reading classical enlightenment literature, I’ve never read a discussion of twelve dimensions and what lies beyond.
To be sure, I’ve read such discussions in the spiritualist and afterlife literature – for instance, Theosophy, Rosicrucianism, and British Spiritualism. (6) They were either regarded as secret societies (Theosophy and Rosicrucianism) or as a dubious fringe of table-knockers (British Spiritualism).
I’ve also read discussions of it in Buddhism, but couched in a language that’s not plainly “dimensional,” as I illustrated in my last article. (7) Readers would probably not know that they were reading about “dimensions.”
And Jesus referring to going back to his Father or making a devotee a pillar in the temple to go no more out is also a veiled reference to interdimensionality. (8)
Why are these discussions emerging now? Why did they not emerge in the centuries during which the classical sages taught? It may be as Archangel Michael once said:
“My beloved friends, you are spiritually evolving and mature, so we can have a much broader conversation at this time.” (9)
Even so, he felt the need to go slowly when addressing the collective:
“In terms of human comprehension in this moment we need to feed or allow the opening of the understandings to the human Collective – we’re talking about the broad Collective now – to be in ‘bites’ that they can chew, swallow and integrate.” (10)
Let me stop here. That may be enough bites for one time!
(1) “What Makes Our Work Different from That of the Classical Sages?” November 30, 2019, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/11/30/what-makes-our-work-different-from-that-of-the-classical-sages/
(2) “Transcript of Ashtar on An Hour with an Angel, April 23, 2012,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/04/25/transcript-of-ashtar-on-an-hour-with-an-angel-april-23-2012/.
(3) “An Introduction to Enlightenment and the Trinity – Part 2/2,” May 14, 2012, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/05/14/an-introduction-to-enlightenment-and-the-trinity-part-22/.
(4) “Transcript of Ashtar on An Hour with an Angel, April 23, 2012,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/04/25/transcript-of-ashtar-on-an-hour-with-an-angel-april-23-2012/.
(5) The Lord Arcturus in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, June 12, 2019.
(6) Discussions of the mental plane, causal plane, buddhic plane, etc., are discussions of interdimensionality.
(7) “What Makes Our Work Different from That of the Classical Sages?” ibid.
(8) To go back to the Father is at least to pass beyond the Twelfth Dimension into the Transcendental and perhaps to go further still;. To “go no more out” is to be beyond Third/Fourth Dimensionality, at least into the Fifth.
(9) “Transcript ~ Archangel Michael: Understand the Divine Gift of Will, AHWAA, September 22, 2016,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2016/09/30/transcript-archangel-michael-understand-divine-gift-will-ahwaa-september-22-2016/.
(10) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Andrew Eardley through Linda Dillon on April 15, 2016.