I’d like to discuss the sudden aspect of Ascension here and the gradual aspect in a post on Wednesday, April 3.
There are various enlightenments that happen along the way to Ascension’s culminating event. Taken collectively they constitute the sudden aspect of Ascension.
The amount of time they take is very short, leading me to say that, for the most part, temporally speaking, Ascension is gradual.
But these brief moments of realization or enlightenment are what make the entire journey fruitful and satisfying.
If we don’t know what to look for, an enlightenment experience could happen and we might rush ourselves to the hospital – as Bright Star was about to do when he had his heart opening. He thought he was having a heart attack. (1)
The Divine Mother implies that Ascension has stages in this comment she made to Bright Star recently:
“Your ascension is not being postponed. You have had your initial heart opening. You have been doing your work.” (2)
Your “initial” heart opening. That suggests that there are one or more additional steps after this event, in a process culminating in Ascension.
“Doing your work” – purifying the self so as to raise one’s vibratory level. We’re expected to do at least a small part of the work of Ascension.
Cdr. Ashira confirms that there are stages by reminding us that “Ascension is a process and you are thinking that it is one quantum leap and you’re done. That is not so. ” (3)
Archangel Michael also implied a staged Ascension when he remarked to me:
“What you want is the full wave and you will get it. But the Mother is preparing people for it so that they do not end up completely overwhelmed.” (4)
We’ll look more at the need for preparation more in the next article on the gradual aspect of Ascension.
The Divine Mother discussed what the steps or “jumps” in this process were on another occasion. When we were discussing what stages lie between us and Ascension, she replied:
“There is the abrupt “I am not the same.” Then there is the working and the anchoring, the integration. Then there is another jump, and another jump, and another jump. And you don’t know it — well, some of you do — but you are leap-frogging. And then you will be there.” (5)
Let’s sort these out:
(1) “There is the abrupt ‘I am not the same.’” I believe this is the explosive or implosive heart opening, also called spiritual awakening by Hindus, stream-entering by Buddhists, or fourth-chakra enlightenment.
(2) “Then there is the working and the anchoring, the integration.” This is what we think of as the gradual part of Ascension and is associated with each “jump.” This is what we do between “jumps.”
(3) “Then there is another jump.” I believe this to be cosmic consciousness, also called savikalpa samadhi by Hindus, which is sixth-chakra enlightenment.
(3) “And another jump.” I think this to be Brahmanjnana, God-Realization, Arahantship, or seventh-chakra enlightenment.
(4) “And another jump. … And then you will be there. There = Ascension, Sahaja Samadhi, Vijnana, Buddhahood, or a permanent heart opening. Fifth-Dimensional Ascension is moksha, mukti, or liberation from the birth and death of the old Third Dimension.
These then are what I consider to be the “sudden” events of Ascension.
Ascension as a process is both gradual and sudden. The working, anchoring, and integration are the gradual aspect. The various enlightenments are the sudden aspect.
If we restrict our attention to terrestrial sages, they agree that liberation or moksha – Ascension is liberation from the physical dimension – proceeds by a series of stages of enlightenment. I’ve taken my discussion of the stages from them – Sri Shankara, Sri Krishna, Sri Ramakrishna, Ramana Maharshi, etc. (See fn 5 for my sources.)
Even if I’m wrong, any resulting corrections or discussion will repay speculation.
I personally have had truncated experiences of several stages up to the Seventh Dimension. I’ve no way of knowing what the full-blown experience might be like. And I’m only permitted to “visit; don’t stay.” (6)
One I do remember that wasn’t truncated was the heart opening I had on March 13, 2015.
When the kundalini energy reached my fourth chakra, I experienced an explosive ejection of some sort of material from my hridayam or heart aperture. After that the inner tsunami of love flowed, sweeping me up and leaving me in the Ocean of Love.
As a result, I now know what higher-dimensional love feels like. It is indeed worth giving up an empire for.
The Divine Mother has promised a heart opening for the planet. She did so on An Hour with an Angel:
Divine Mother: Your hearts, your love, your ecstasy, your minds, your physical bodies. You feel – because you are sensitives – that you in many ways are exploding. Do not try. Do not even think or consider tamping it down. …
Steve: Have you described a heart opening and, if you have described a heart opening, is that what’s in store for us during this time of the Emerald Gateway – specifically the solar eclipse?
DM: You have it backwards, son. …
You all love your signs and you pray and you beg and you plead for signs. And you are most certainly being given tangible signs. …
[But] a solar eclipse does not create a heart opening. It is a symbol of the heart opening. So the heart opening is already underway [Steve: but gradual]. …
Steve: But Mother, you used the word exploding. That is why I’m commenting. Because, of course, the heart opening that I had March 2015, was explosive.
DM: It is explosive. It is implosive.
Steve: Yes. Should I be writing on what to expect? That your heart could feel like it’s exploding?
DM: Yes. (7)
Again, I think a planetary event like a heart opening is something that has to be worked up to gradually and us discussing it, here and in future articles, enters it into the collective consciousness as a possibility, contributes to the unfoldment of the Plan, and helps us enjoy and relax into the experience when it comes.
Ascension lies some levels of experience beyond a heart opening, whether it comes quickly or gradually, at one time for all or early for wayshowers.
Here’s the Divine Mother confirming that Sahaja Samadhi is the culminating event in Ascension:
Steve Beckow: I’m trying to understand what level of enlightenment Ascension corresponds to. And I think it’s beyond the normal seventh-chakra enlightenment. I think it is what is called — and I’ll make this clear to readers — Sahaja Samadhi. Am I correct?
Divine Mother: Yes. It is beyond what you think of with your seven chakras. … We have emerged from the Third-Dimensional realm, which is that reference point for the chakra system, into the new. So yes, you are correct, in this question and in this statement. (8)
It’s beyond Brahmajnana or seventh-chakra enlightenment. It’s beyond the Third Dimension – in fact, liberation from it. Sahaja Samadhi is a full and complete opening of the hridayam or heart aperture, so that a river of love, depicted as an inner tsunami, flows through us, wiping us clean and leaving us immersed in love.
We’re working our way up to this experience gradually so we don’t burn our circuits out.
Like the Reval, when it comes is not a matter of dates; it’s a matter of vibratory level.
It seems such a simple matter. Of course these events are triggered when the vibratory level reaches a certain point.
The whole of the enlightenment cycle for an individual depends on the level reached by the shakti, the divine energy, the kundalini. Why would it not be the same for a planetary society? When we reach a vibratory level capable of understanding and welcoming the experience, I’m guessing, it’ll come.
But we can be living into the experience in every way we can before the event. (9)
For us, Ascension is blessed service. For the mass of the population, it’s the greatest gift they’ll have received in their lives to date. More glorious gifts await us all in the future, till the end of time.
(“The Gradual Aspect of Ascension” will be posted on Wedneday, April 3, 2019.)
(1) “Bright Star: An Account of a Heart Opening,” December 29, 2017, https://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/12/29/bright-star-an-account-of-a-heart-opening/
(2) Divine Mother: You have been looking at the chaos and understanding. Not engaging with the chaos with anger, fear, and outrage but simply observing, understanding that this has been part of the human tragedy but not fully engaged in it. So yes, you are ready [to ascend], Sweet One. (The Divine Mother in a personal reading with Bright Star through Linda Dillon on Jan. 29, 2019.)
Divine Mother: You know when you go to the ocean or the river or the lake, there is always one person that has to jump in first and there is always this worry, “How cold is the water?” Well, you are jumping in but do not worry. It is My Infinite Ocean of Blue [the Ocean of Love] and the water is lovely.
So, yes, this is your breakthrough. …
What you are doing is you are demonstrating, you are role modelling, you are teaching and you are leading and showing [the way]. (“The Tide has Turned: Reading with the Divine Mother and Bright Star, Jan. 29, 2019,” February 3, 2019, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=298325.)
(3) “Cmdr. Ashira of UFOG talks about the Universal Laws and how/when to use them…,” May 9, 2014, at httpss://counciloflove.com/2014/05/cmdr-ashira-of-ufog-talks-about-the-universal-laws-and-howwhen-to-use-them/.
(4) “The Divine Mother: We are Creating a New Species of Humans,” channeled by Linda Dillon, July 10, 2014, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/07/12/the-divine-mother-we-are-creating-a-new-species-of-humans/.
(5) On this subject, see the database entries following “Enlightenment – Enlightenment is the purpose of life” at https://goldengaiadb.com/index.php?title=E#Enlightenment_-_Enlightenment_is_the_purpose_of_life
(6) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through linda Dillon, May 6, 2013.)
(7) “The Mother Promises a Massive Heart Opening – Part 2/2,” September 6, 2017, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/09/06/the-mother-promises-a-massive-heart-opening-part-22/
(8) “The Divine Mother: Come to Me as I Come to You – Part 1/2,” Oct. 17, 2012, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/10/the-divine-mother-come-to-me-as-i-come-to-you-part-12/.
(9) I personally draw love up from my heart on my inbreath all the time. If I were smart, I’d be meditating on this one action a tremendous amount more than I do.