(Continued from Part 1, yesterday.)
Well, if love is all there is, then everything created must have been created from love. How could it be any other way?
The Divine Mother tells us that “Love is the fuel, the fiber, the substance, the essence of All.” (1)
“Everything is created from Love. That is the only essence; that is the only substance; that is the only fiber there is. So everything that takes form comes from Love, comes from my heart and my essence.” (2)
Sanat Kumara agrees: “Whether it is a love partner, a sacred union, a perfect family, or a gold coin, it is made of the essence of love.” (3)
Not only is love the fiber or essence, but it’s also the glue that holds everything together, the Arcturian Group tells us.
“Unconditional love … is the glue that holds together all things…. Love [is] the connecting energy between all living things.” (4)
Four masters remind us that even subatomic particles are made of love.
Archangel Michael: “The elements of love, peace, joy, passion and compassion and patience and stamina – all of these are part and particle, subatomic fibers of love, of the essence of Mother. “(5)
Jesus: “The construct — the fibers, the molecules, the subatomic particles, all of it that we have spoken of time and time again — the building blocks are love.” (6)
Albert Einstein: “The fabrication of all existence is Love … The molecular structure of your being, of all beings, is Love.” (7)
Sanat Kumara: “The fabric, the energy, the subatomic particles of this universe come from Love.” (8)
Several of them get their message across the omnipresent nature of love by comparing it to an energy.
Archangel Michael: “It is from love, this energy, that all is created.” (9)
The Arcturian Group: “Love is the one energy, substance, and activity flowing in and through seemingly separate life forms.” (10)
Jesus: “Love, as you have been frequently informed, is the power, the energy, and the intelligence of creation itself.” (11)
Jesus: “Love is the most powerful field of energy that exists. It is the only energy field that exists. Any other energy that you can conceive of or experience is of the illusion” (12)
Therefore, if we want to achieve anything, Jesus tells us, engage with Love.
“Everything that exists was created in Love, by Love for the infinite pleasure that it would then enjoy, basking in and forever savoring the divine embrace in which all is encompassed.
“So, when you want to achieve something, when you intend to achieve something, the way to do so is to engage with Love. You are all children of Love. Love is your eternal nature, and it is by engaging with It that all that you could possibly desire not only becomes possible, but actually occurs.” (13)
This unknown thing called “Love,” whose merest foreshadowings we feel in our loftiest moments, is everything – that is the fiber of creation, the glue that holds it together, and the solvent that dissolves it.
Tomorrow we’ll see that it’s the fiber, glue, and solvent we’ll use to build Nova Earth.
(Continued in Part 3, tomorrow.)
(1) The Divine Mother in Union & ReUnion, Council of Love Annual Gathering, Oct. 3-5, 2014, Lake Tahoe, Calif., 2014, 7.
(2) “Transcript: Universal Mother Mary Discusses the Law of Completion and Continuity on Heavenly Blessings, December 3, 2013,” at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/12/universal-mother-mary-discusses-the-law-of-completion-and-continuity-on-heavenly-blessings-december-3-2013-2/.
(3) Sanat Kumara through Linda Dillon “Sanat Kumara discusses the Universal Law of Attraction and Repulsion,” June 16, 2013 at https://counciloflove.com/2013/06/sanat-kumara-discusses-the-universal-law-of-attraction-and-repulsion/.
(4) The Arcturian Group, May 24, 2015, at https://www.onenessofall.com/Welcome2.html.
(5) “Transcript: Archangel Michael – On Mastery and Leadership, April 16, 2015,” at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/04/25/transcript-archangel-michael-on-mastery-and-leadership-april-16-2015/.
(6) Albert Einstein: The Patterning of the Universe,” October 5, 2015, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/10/05/albert-einstein-the-patterning-of-the-universe/
(7) “Jesus: You are Love. It is All You Have Ever Been,” channeled by Linda Dillon, December 18, 2013, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/12/jesus-you-are-love-it-is-all-you-have-ever-been/
(8) Sanat Kumara through Linda Dillon, “The Universal Law of Unification & Unity,” Oct. 8, 2010 at https://counciloflove.com/2010/10/the-universal-law-of-unification-unity/.
(9) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, July 22, 2016.
(10) The Arcturian Group, Aug. 3, 2014, at https://www.onenessofall.com/Welcome2.html.
(11) Jesus through John Smallman, May 1, 2013, at https://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com.
(12) Ibid., June 13, 2013, at https://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com..
(13) Ibid., May 1, 2013.