Are you strongly-determined enough to hear some unvarnished comments from the galactics on how they see us and the difficulties they encounter in dealing with us?
If not, don’t read this article.
This kind of information needs to be known – by some. It’s intended for those who are seriously interested in galactic contact.
It suggests that our purification has a second good reason behind it – not simply to clear the path for the Light to shine but also to make contact more comfortable for the galactics.
In 2017, the Arcturians held that our fascination with the intellect helped to place us at the bottom wrung of dimensionality.
“The human condition, with its worship of the intellect, is in actuality the bottom wrung of a very high dimensional ladder.” (1)
The Spiritual Hierarchy and Galactic Federation through Sheldan Nidle called us “a vital yet primitive society.” (2)
In 2011, SaLuSa through Mike Quinsey called us “in some ways … amongst the least advanced life forms. But that is of course changing right now and it is why you will have a lot to learn from those advanced Beings heading for Earth.” (3) He compared us to babes-in-arms.
“The expansion of your consciousness is ongoing, and you are soon to experience a great leap forward in yours. Without being disrespectful to you, you are more like babes in arms – but within a few years you will have achieved full consciousness, something that is beyond your present understanding.” (4)
Note his comment that Ascension’s completion (in Sahaja Samadhi) will see us achieve full consciousness, hopefully pole-vaulting over the gap between us.
The primitiveness of something about us (that might contaminate their quarters) means galactics have to go through “a cleansing process” when they return to ship after a short visit, as one unnamed galactic tells us:
“Each of us who does make short landings has to undergo a thorough cleansing process before we are allowed back on our mother ships where we reside, so as not to contaminate our own living quarters. We do not say these things to shame you, but to let you know that there remain some differences in our living environments that make it difficult for both sides to come together as one.” (5)
Sheldan’s sources explained in 2008 that much progress would have to be made before First Contact was advisable.
“Our continuing observations of your scientific, political, and cultural arenas reveal that you still have much progress to make to meet our nominal preconditions for first contact.” (6)
As an example of our backwardness compared to the galactics, Mike Quinsey’s source says, “much of your medical understanding is primitive by comparison with where you will be in the very near future.” (7)
What does that say and mean? I can say what it means to me. If I want the galactics to be as comfortable as possible around me and not have to undergo deep cleaning after we meet. So I need to place higher importance on purification than I have so far.
Purification for the most part is not a matter of doing something. It’s often more a matter of stopping doing what we’re about to do.
It isn’t a matter of getting anywhere. Thanks to whomever bestowed the experience on me at Xenia, I now know that we’re pure and innocent in our essential nature, in our deepest being. So it isn’t a matter of getting anywhere. It’s a matter of sinking down deeply into the space we’re already in, into our very own heart. (8)
(1) The Arcturian Group, May 7, 2017.
(2) Spiritual Hierarchy and Galactic Federation, Sept. 9, 2000, through Sheldan Nidle, Galactic Federation of Light: Updates Archive 1997-2007, at https://www.thenewearth.org/GalacticFederationArchive.html.
(3) Mike Quinsey, Sept. 1, 2017.
(4) “The Council of Nine: True Change Starts From Within Self,” channeled by Eliza Ayres (aka Tazjima Amariah Kumara), June 4, 2014 at bluedragonjournal.com.
(5) Spiritual Hierarchy and Galactic Federation, through Sheldan Nidle, Aug. 19, 2008 at https://www.paoweb.com/sn081908.htm.
(6) SaLuSa, Aug. 5, 2011.
(7) Ibid., Jan. 13, 2010.
(8) I’m being absolutely literal here: “in the heart.” We have a heart. It’s invisible to us. But it’s there beyond the closed heart aperture called by Vedantists the hridayam. You can with your creative imagination go on a journey deep, deep into it, past the level of your habitual behavior. I wonder what you’ll find there….