In 2001, Islamophobia – hatred of Muslims – exploded when Muslims were blamed for the 9/11 attacks. However the official story of 9/11 did not hold water.
Islamophobia, it turned out, was an intentional ploy, a smoke screen, part of a cover story behind which the real culprits hid.
Look for instance at the “leaders” of the “Islamic terrorist plot.” When Osama bin Laden was supposed to be directing the 9/11 attacks from an Afghani cave, he was actually lying in a Rawalpindi hospital, surrounded by Pakistani guards, having kidney dialysis. (1)
He was assassinated in early 2002 – as Benazir Bhutto later divulged, a revelation which cost her her life – (2) not in 2011, as the U.S. government claimed.
It appears that the 9/11 “Arab” terrorists were really Mossad agents. Some of the Arabs whose passports were used and who “died” in the plane crashes later reported that they were very much alive and didn’t know where places like Pennsylvania were. (3)
No Arabs or Muslims appear to have been involved in 9/11 save Gen. Mahmoud Ahmed, the then-head of Pakistani ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence), who acted as bagman for conspirator “Mohammed Atta.” (4)
The framing of “Muslims” as the driving force behind 9/11, when in fact the driving force was the Illuminati in government, the civil service, the military, banks, churches, and elsewhere, set America and the world on a course of ongoingly discriminating against Muslims, as far as the law allowed. And in secret circumstances like Guantanamo, they went much further than the law allowed.
Mosques were not allowed to be built close to the World Trade Center although Muslims had nothing to do with its destruction. Agencies like the FBI and Department of Homeland Security shadowed individual Muslims and their groups. Innocent people were arrested. “National security” was used as a cover for intentionally-constructed discrimination and persecution, which could include torture and murder.
Not one of the almost-exclusively Muslim “detainees” was ultimately indicted for terrorism-related crimes. (5)
Ordinary citizens, who could not imagine their governments going to these lengths to curtail civil rights and take control of the instruments of wealth and power, did not question the official version of that day’s events. Some Muslims (perhaps many) bought the cover story that the Illuminati constructed. And Muslims became a hated group in our society.
The rejection and ostracism that lie at the heart of Islamophobia are unwarranted. None of what they’re accused of is based in fact. All of it, from beginning to end, is a fabrication and manipulation. Islamophobia itself – not Islam – is the cancer on the body politic and those who are persecuting Muslims are the real “terrorists.”.
Prejudice, discrimination, and persecution are not a foundation upon which one can build a world at peace, a world that works. As attitudes, they’re not fated to come with us into the world we’re watching rise around us as we speak.
Instead, we’re being counselled by the wisest among us to love our neighbors, even though they’ve refused to stay any longer in their war-torn countries, the victims of wars of our making. We’re being asked to be our brothers’ keeper, even though we fear the outcome.
This is not to say that I somehow go along with the treatment of women in some Islamic settings. the vision of justice often put forward as “Sharia law,” stonings, or honor killings.
But I also don’t associate these human-rights abuses with “Islam.” I associate them with ignorant individuals who’ve taken hold of the levers of power in their own society and are working their prejudicial, discriminatory, and persecutory agendas against their own people.
Violations of human rights are violations wherever they happen. There are people working their ill-conceived agendas all over the world, in all cultures, and in all religions.
Every lever of power the Illuminati has is being taken away from them, disconnected, defeated, and negated. Soon, nothing of the Illuminati Ozymandias will stand except two legs in the desert. (6)
Prejudice, discrimination, and persecution will only cause us to devolve as a civilization rather than evolve. War between nations and religions never has and never will advance the flowering of a society as a whole, no matter how much it benefited munitions makers.
Islamophobia is a manipulation of the many by the few – the few hungry for global wealth and power. It’s up to us to reject this way of thinking when we look at the human drama unfolding around us, such as the mass migration into Europe. (7)
(1) “September 10, 2001. … In Pakistan, at a military hospital, all the urologists are replaced by a special team, in order to host their guest of honour, Osama bin Laden, who is carefully escorted inside to be watched carefully and looked after.” (Loose Change, downloaded from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE, 15 Aug. 2007.)
(3) The New Pearl Harbor reported evidence that at least six of the alleged hijackers are still alive. David Harrison of the Telegraph interviewed two of the men who supposedly died on Flight 93, which crashed in Pennsylvania, one of whom said that he “had never even heard of Pennsylvania,” let alone died there. The Associated Press reported that Waleed al-Shehri, supposedly on Flight 11, contacted the U.S. embassy in Morocco about two weeks after 9/11. The 9/11 Commission Report, nevertheless, suggested that al-Shehri was responsible for stabbing one of the flight attendants shortly before Flight 11 crashed into the North Tower. (Dr. David Ray Griffin, “9/11 and the Mainstream Press,” 9/11 Visibility Project, 29 July 2005, downloaded from https://www.septembereleventh.org/newsarchive/2005-07-29-pressclub.php, 15 Aug. 2007.)
Saeed Al-Ghamdi, Mohand Al-Shehri, Abdul Aziz Al-Omari and Salem Al-Hazmi “are not dead and had nothing to do with the heinous terror attacks in New York and Washington,” the Saudi Arabian embassy told the Orlando Sentinel.
Saudi Arabia’s Foreign Minister Prince Saud Al-Faisal told the Arabic Press after meeting with President George W. Bush on Sept. 20th [that] “it was proved that five of the names included in the FBI list had nothing to do with what happened.” (“Alleged Hijackers Alive and Well,” 9/11 Research, downloaded from https://911research.wtc7.net/cache/planes/evidence/worldmessenger_alive.html, 6 August 2007.)
(4) See 9/11Truth.org, Answers to 9/11 Families’ Questions, posted 20 July 2007 at https://blogs.albawaba.com/post/2011/73057, downloaded August 6, 2007 and Statement of Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, former 6-term Congresswoman from Georgia 1993 – 2002, 2005 – 2006; member of the House Armed Services Committee and Member of the International Relations Committee, Patriots Question 9/11, downloaded from https://www.patriotsquestion911.com/, 16 Aug. 2007.
(5) Tom Barry, “A Legal Storm Trooper: Chertoff No Friend of Immigrants,” CounterPunch, 1 April 2005, downloaded from https://www.counterpunch.org/barry04012005.html, 7 August 2007.
(6) I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.”
(Percy Bysshe Shelley, Ozymandias, at https://www.poetryfoundation.org/learning/poem/175903
(7) For further reading, see: