(Concluded from yesterday)
How does one know the reality of oneself without inviting a stage of enlightenment that might have one abandon one’s mission? AAM said:
Archangel Michael: It is very simple. Visit, don’t stay. So what you are doing, you are pulling into the 5th in what you think of as your reality the qualities of mastery without setting yourself apart from the masses. (1)
We lightworkers “are the living example[s] and you are teaching others that they can access the mastery and still be in the Christ Consciousness, in the expanded awareness in the physical form and in the love.” (2)
And what about Ascension?
For most of us, Ascension will come in two phases. The first phase is what Archangel Michael calls “ignition,” using space-travel vocabulary. When I asked him when ignition would happen in Fall 2014, he said that “ignition is well underway. Think of it, you are on the launchpad.” (3)
It hadn’t happened before that, he said, because “the humans are not fully ready.” (4)
Matthew Ward had said that Ascension would not happen until 2017. AAM said that “that will be what you can think of as phase two, when the full awareness is anchored within everybody.” (5) That led to this discussion:
SB: So, now, the full awareness is sahaja samadhi? (6)
AAM: Well, it won’t be that extreme. But it will be what you think of as your golden age.
SB: Right. Is it an enlightenment?
SB: So is it Brahmajnana? (7)
SB: Oh! 2017 will be Brahmajnana. When will sahaja occur?
AAM: Shortly thereafter. (8)
Therefore, if we wish to fulfill our soul agreements as lightworkers assisting in this Ascension and in building Nova Earth, we may wish to remember that we’ve agreed, and we’re being asked, to forego the higher levels of enlightenment prior to Ascension, if they’d distract us from our service or our promise to serve.
We’ll have to settle for the knowledge that those levels are the prior possession of almost all lightworkers and that we’ll return to them when the time is right. Or to higher levels.
In the meantime we can look forward to ever-expanding spiritual experiences and awakenings and even ventures into higher states, provided we visit and don’t stay there. Then Ascension will carry us all to the levels associated with the Fifth Dimension – or higher.
All channeled material is copyrighted by Linda Dillon and the Council of Love, Inc. and used by permission.
(1) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, May 6, 2013.
(2) Loc. cit.
(3) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Sept. 28, 2014.
(4) Loc. cit.
(5) Loc. cit.
(6) Sahaja samadhi can be described as a permanent heart opening or our natural state. It’s the stage of enlightenment that occurs once we are deep within the Fifth Dimension. It is moksha or liberation from birth and death and it occurs when the kundalini reaches the spiritual heart, not the heart chakra. It marks the end of our Ascension.
(7) Brahmajnana or God-Realization can be described as a temporary heart opening. It’s the stage of enlightenment that occurs without seeing one advance to the Fifth Dimension in former times. Now it’s associated with our Ascension, with sahaja following soon afterwards. It does not bestow liberation from birth ad death. It occurs when the kundalini reaches the seventh or crown chakra.
(8) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Sept. 28, 2014.