by Dr. Schavi M. Ali, August 9, 2023, disclosurenews.it
From Friday, August 11th at “6:52” PM (EDT) through to all of Sunday, August 13th, our Moon will be in watery Tropical Cancer ~ the sign of the Great Mother, of nurturing, and of deep healing.
Our lunar orb will not go Void until early Monday morning, August 14th, at 3:46 a.m. (EDT).
Thus, it will move into Tropical Leo on Monday at 2:25 a.m. (EDT).
This coming entire weekend is a wonderful time in which to Flow rather than to be pushing, insisting, and demanding about various activities that we tend to engage ourselves in that can often be almost overwhelming, exhausting, and anxiety-producing.
This weekend takes us further into the pre-shadow of Mercury Retrograde, which peak is August 23rd to September 15th ~ about two weeks away ~ when it will join the already retrograde planets of Venus, Saturn, Neptune, Pluto, and Chiron.
Uranus will begin its retrograde on August 29th ~ just a few days after Mercury has retrograded.
With all of the other cosmic events such as solar flares, CMEs, etc., this is a lot to deal with in terms of remaining calm and relaxed.
Adding to all of this, of course, are the many worldly occurrences which tend to capture minds and emotions.
The nervous system can become frazzled.
Not becoming intrinsically involved in chaos ~ although we often witness it ~ is challenging.
Therefore, while the cosmos is giving planet Earth a faster spin, and while our molecules are also spinning faster, we must learn to Flow rather than to struggle…like floating on an ocean, river, lake, or a swimming pool.
With our Moon moving into water element Tropical Cancer, as mentioned, this weekend is ideal for a Flow Weekend.
This indicates that people should begin to definitely wind down this weekend if they have not already done so, due to the many cosmic events of August.
Here are a few tips on enjoying this Flow Weekend:
- This may sound strange, but literally walk and talk slower. I have noticed that besides driving fast, people are walking and talking faster. Also, journalists speak quickly, and television commercial commentators speak quickly. People cut each other off during telephone conversations. It is as if many people are on drugs (which are called “uppers” in colloquial language). Many people actually are.
- At some point each day, in a bathtub of warm water, place six drops of a combination of the essential oils of Frankincense, Rose, and Sandalwood. Then place in the tub 1/4 cup of Epsom Salts. Soak for about twenty minutes before soaping-up. While you are soaking, pronounce aloud and slowly the mantra “AUM.” Also, while you are in the tub, slowly drink a glass of spring water with lemon. Remember to draw out the mantra when you recite it ~ “AUUUUUUUUM.” After your bath, place body lotion or cream all over your body into which you have placed several drops of the same essential oils that you placed in the tub.
- Wear clothing this weekend in the cool colors of light blue, lavender, lilac, orchid, green, pink, or white. Avoid red, orange, and bright yellow, which can stir-up your nervous system ~ even though we realize that these are the colors of the root, reproductive, and solar plexus chakras. The cooler colors will help to heal these areas too.
- Of course I am going to discuss malas! Wear one from the trees such as Amber, Boddhi Seed, Rosewood, Rudraksha, or Sandalwood. Anoint each bead with calming and healing Sandalwood oil. You can also wear the calming and healing crystals and gemstones of Amber, Amethyst, Blue Lace Agate, Chrysocolla, Moonstone, Rose Quartz, or Turquoise.
- Meditate at some point each day by a lake, pond, or stream, or just envision a cool blue lake, pond, or stream. Breathe deeply. Again, recite “AUM” after your meditation session.
- Eat organically, of course, and drink lots of water with lemon.
- Take 2 drops 4 times each day this weekend of “Rescue Remedy” by Bach Flowers to alleviate stress. If you have been dealing with exhaustion (and most people are), also take 2 drops 4 times each day of “Olive” by Bach Flowers, and drink a couple of cups a day of Nettle tea.
- Try not to be on the go so much this weekend. Spend time with Yourself, because then you will be spending time with Source ~ the Divine Higher Self within you.
- Listen to soft, relaxing music.
- Do not speak with people whose lives are filled with trauma drama. Do not be unkind, but let them know that you are having a Flow Weekend where you are retreating from so much doing for others and listening to troubles. If they do not understand because they are used to you always being their sounding board, just release them to the Light. Do not be a martyr!
- Do not watch or listen to much mainstream news. Ten or fifteen minutes is sufficient to let you know what is happening in the world and what to add to your prayers. Do not bombard your physical vessel, mind, or emotions with stressful words and pictures of the news stations.
- Treat yourself to something special. It can be a piece of healthy dark chocolate or a book or a new mala, etc. Make it something that puts a smile on your face.
The Tropical Cancer Moon can be very soothing if you attune to its vibration.
We will need to be calm, cool, and collected as solar flares, solar winds, CMEs, and other cosmic phenomena activate our planet at intensified levels more and more.
If you do the suggested activities for this Flow Weekend, you will find that you will want to do these things more often to remain in alignment with Source, and to realize who you really are in your cosmic identity.
It will also prepare you for the Mercury Retrograde.