Since we’re all going to be using med beds soon enough, whose technology I don’t know, (1) I’d like to look again at my own experience of one of the other new technologies – energy enhancement therapy, based on scalar-wave technology. (2) May I?
First off I have to stammer: I’m arthritis-free!
I need to get across what this means to me. Unexpressed joy can be an upset!
This condition came upon me suddenly a year and a half ago and turned me from a normal guy into an old man overnight. I’ve been hobbling with a cane, grimacing and in constant pain since then.
This condition is now GONE … G O N E … GGGGOOOONNNEEEE!!!!!!
I should be shouting it from the rooftops.
Not all pain is gone. I still have what feels like a frequent charley horse in my hip. But that’s nothing compared to arthritis and can be managed.
Here’s the interesting thing and the reason I write: After a few weeks I just accept this monumental event as the way things are. I can’t believe that it’ll fade into the background of busyness. But it will and is.
Something as incredible as getting my life back, becoming again able to g-o f-o-r a w-a-l-k. Walk to the local store and back without needing to lay down for a half hour. Get ready in ten minutes instead of half an hour.
I’m fast forgetting about the tremendous pain arthritis brings, the disabling, ageing impact of it, a short space after I’m free of it. It seems impossible but so it is.
SaLuSa long ago said this would happen with Ascension as well, that within a short space of time after it we’d forget everything else – all the pain and regrets, all the bother and the frustration that so bogged us down beforehand. We’d just forget about it.
It’s like that here. It’s incredible how quickly we rebound from our trauma. But, still, I’d like to forget the pain but remember this amazing moment!
The loss of that stabbing pain improves my life by about 60%. If the other aches and pains I have would go, that’d be 90%. If I was 28 again, well, hey, ring the bell.
But wait a minute. How do I know that being 28 again would be “the answer”?
To be precise: Would I, within a week or two of returning to age 28, simply forget about that too and yet retain the same old problems and attitudes I used to have and just look better?
Might we find that we still have to clear ourselves of our earlier, mostly-childhood trauma if we want to be happy, even if restored to 28? (3) And we still have to embrace the divine qualities and live from them if we want inner peace and ease in our lives, etc., etc.? (4)
Our work may not stop with these wonderful inventions. Although they may make the work easier.
Or maybe not. Maybe they will somehow erase all the resentments, judgments, and disagreements we carry around with us in memory – our gunnysack. I know that Ascension, Sahaja Samadhi, a full and complete heart opening will eliminate our issues or vasanas. These stand in the way of our experiencing love and bliss (I should know).
I’m anxious to know the impact of our return to our favorite age. But, like so much else – and as hard as it gets – we’ll have to wait and see….
(1) Tom Bearden does know about scalar energy. He explains scalar-wave therapy at great length and in as readable a manner as you may ever find, considering the depth. Tom is trying to get these ideas across to us so we’ll accept scalar-wave medical therapy, stop using scalar waves as weapons, and use free energy instead of oil. See Tom Bearden on Scalar Energy at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Tom-Bearden-on-Scalar-Energy.pdf.
(2) My own experience is summarized here: “Goodbye, Arthritis!” April 24, 2023, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2023/04/24/goodbye-arthritis/
(3) For help in processing our old baggage, see Vasanas: Preparing For Ascension by Clearing Old Issues at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Vasanas-Preparing-for-Ascension-R2.pdf
- On the Divine Qualities at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/DQ-3.pdf
- The Nature and Significance of the Divine Qualities at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Nature-and-Significance-of-the-Divine-Qualities-3.pdf