by Ann Albers, April 8, 2023, via email
My dear friends, we love you so very much,
You are in a season of renewal upon your earth. You are collectively and individually re-creating yourselves. As a result of the tremendous upheaval these past few years, you are discovering your hearts in whole new ways. You want to live more authentic lives, worry less about pleasing others, and be more concerned with pleasing the Divine within.
This is why so many of you are exhausted. You can no longer push yourself in directions that do not appeal. You can no longer pretend you want to do things you do not. You can no longer spend your energy trying to change anyone else ~ for better or worse ~ without feeling frustrated if they do not want to change. You will find, however, that when you pursue your passions ~ anything that calls to you, interests you, or makes your spirit sing ~ you will find incredible resources of time, energy, money, and support flowing into your reality for in your truth, in your love, you tap into the fast-moving currents of love that are flowing upon your planet.
We say this often, but it bears repeating. If you are tired, rest. Stop fighting yourselves. Self-Acceptance is the easiest way to allow your spirit to take charge and fix nearly any situation in your mind, heart, body, or life.
Your body knows what it needs. Your soul knows what it needs. Your mind knows what it needs. In your times of rest, you are incubating new life.
- In allowing yourself to feel your feelings, you allow love to wash in after their release.
- In allowing yourself to pursue a passion, you are allowing love to carry you in its flow.
- In allowing yourself to dream, you are allowing spirit to share ideas.
- In watching movies, you give your overactive mind a rest.
- In spending time alone, you learn to relate more intimately with yourself.
- In spending time with others, you see yourself in the mirror.
Whatever it is you feel drawn to in a given moment, accept it.
As you accept yourself as you are in this moment, no matter whether you would traditionally judge the situation or not, you are shining the unconditional love of the Divine upon yourself. As you accept yourself as you are, at this moment, you are saying to the universe, I am worthy of love as I am. “I am who I am,” dear ones, is the name God gave to Moses when asked. “I am who I am.” repeat that often, or better, “I accept myself as I am… even as I expand into more.”
- As you accept your heart in a given moment, you open to new guidance in the next.
- As you accept your so-called negative feelings, they will be granted release, then settle.
- As you accept your joyous feelings, they will guide you on the path of passion.
- As you accept your boredom, you stop fighting yourself and allow creativity to arise.
- As you accept your desire to get in motion, you allow yourself to ride the waves of inspiration.
- As you accept your desire to overeat, you will learn that you’d rather be more comfortable.
As you accept yourself without judgment or criticism, your inner teenager will no longer have to rebel, throw tantrums, or stubbornly insist on its right to “be.” As you accept yourself without judgment or criticism, your inner child will no longer have to justify, explain, or defend their desires. As you accept yourself without judgment, you are admitting a glorious truth, “You ARE perfect as you are, even as you expand into more.”
An acorn wants to expand into an oak. An oak wants to make acorns. The green acorns sit in the dirt until their little shells crack open in perfection, and they once again reach and stretch to become oaks.
You, too, have many cycles upon your earth and in your personal lives. Honor them. You are in a cycle of recreation so it is particularly important to honor your own personal cycles. In this fashion, the very force of life itself that lives and breathes within you will be allowed to rise up, guide you in grace, and inspire you to the life of your dreams.
God Bless You! We love you so very much.
~ The Angels