Followup to “How About a Nice, Long Holiday?”
For well over a decade, channeled messages have been giving us a template for what’s ‘soon’ to be possible for us. Those visions have kept us all going, looking to a future that’s an almost unimaginable improvement over our current reality. It seems that our friends in the rafters have gifted that to us with full awareness of the largely untapped Human power of Creation; offering seeds of thought to our collective that they might blossom into a truly exquiste future reality.
We’re all aware that the concept of time is rather different in the higher realms than it is for us, but even so, our friends have also said on multiple occasions that this has taken far, far longer than even they anticipated.
So here We are, the strongest of the strong, chosen to witness and experience unprecedented moments in all of Creation, and to grow into our fully realized Divine Selves. It surely does sound lofty and cool, and, of course, there’s quite a juicy element of Joy in actually being all that.
However, as we also know, this Human gig hasn’t exactly been a lovely picnic on the beach, and nobody actually said it would be. Goodness knows that we’ve grown and expanded in conscious awareness over the past ten years in ways that we couldn’t even have imagined…yet here we are, and in many cases, suffering in one way or another.
While we may feel, and I certainly do feel, that Humanity has suffered enough…the timing of this particular very orchestrated unfolding is not ours. We’re tasked with navigating as best we can while the story wraps up, doing our utmost at the personal work of clearing the wounding that we’ve carried for however long. Goodness knows that we don’t want to hold onto pain, but oftentimes, the familiarity of that comes as well with a certain comfort, effectively fending off the unknown.
Well, screw all of that! I’m diving into an exploration of what it is that I do want, for myself and for the world. Humans have been used and abused for long enough, in my view, and while our cosmic history does make for interesting reading, it’s not truly where I wish to place my creative focus at this time. Multiple sources have been saying that we’ve finally arrived at the end game, anyway.
I’m starting to see that team dark is wholly and entirely committed to doing their dark thing for as long as they draw breath. They won’t quit ever. It seems to me that the Solar Flash is what to look to in order to truly eradicate the evil that’s had a grip on our world for so long.
Word has it that only one in five living in an apparently human body actually has a soul at this time. The rest are what’s referred to as NPCs (non-person characters), and that’s a story that bears exploration…but it’s not getting my attention just yet.
And don’t forget, evil tells us that there’s no such thing as the devil, that Satan doesn’t exist. That was a powerful lie, was it not? One among myriad lies given to Humanity as our ‘reality.’ It seems that everybody knows about the power we hold except for us. We’re navigating an uncomfortable state of flux about what’s true and what isn’t. Our minds want the solid ground of knowing…but right now we just can’t know. Our faith in God/Source/Prime Creator is the keystone foundation for us while the deck gets re-shuffled, and everything else seems uncertain.
Fast-forward now in imagination and creativity to our post-Solar Flash reality…
…and keep in mind that this is just my own projection. Yours will likely have its own flavor ~
- Team dark has been processed out of our reality. According to Ismael Perez, we have a thousand years of peace until the next (and last) battle against the negative AI (which we win, by the way).
- Our Earth is restored to her original, pristine glory and aliveness, free of interference.
- The people of Earth are all real and actual soul-bearing organisms, free of wounding, completely whole and healthy, and able to live from the heart.
- Our higher selves have fully merged with our physicality, bringing along all that we’ve ever known on any number of different realities, planets, dimension, galaxies, universes…but clear of any and all residual trauma.
- We have the ability to communicate telepathically with one another and with the other kingdoms and races, and nobody has to eat anybody else to survive.
- The food we do eat is clean, healthy, nutritious and delicious, and in my perfect world, we can eat if we desire to, but it isn’t a requirement for survival. I’d personally love to just live and thrive on delicious fruits and juices, myself…the most amazing, sweet, juicy fruits imaginable.
- Everyone has a clean, safe and comfortable place to live, of their own design and choosing.
- Our Earth society is largely self-responsible, led by different councils who each guide smaller communities. There will be larger councils on a regional basis, and the good of the citizenry (the highest good of all concerned) is always the first priority.
- Individual travel will be by portal, and some of us will be able to be phasic, going wherever we like and as we wish. Other travel will be by lightship; consciousness-powered technology.
- Our various planetary communities and cultures are living in peace, harmony and prosperity. Interacting with non-terrestrial civilizations develops naturally into our becoming a fully galactic society.
- As far as the resources needed to feed, house and keep healthy the population of Earth…I have no vision for that beyond that we all have what we need, and no one can take from us what is rightfully ours. Perhaps that translates into our having the power of instant manifestation…and we’ll have evolved into being able to handle that responsibility with respect and maturity.
For now, I’m dreaming of a hammock on the beach, fun times with good people, and lots of freedom to do (or not do) as I please. Are ya with me?
May the coming year hold all that we’ve dreamed of, all that we’ve worked for, and all that we Love…
Happy New Year, beautiful family!