The option to make a monthly donation is apparently unavailable until the donation page is fixed. We regret the inconvenience.
The deep state is rumored to be set to introduce a digital currency in very early January and more rumor says the white hats are focused on coming in sooner than that with the Global Currency Reset (GCR).
On and on the rumors go that say that our financial future is about to get brighter.
But, for the moment, our task here at the blog is to get from here to there. And the Mother and Michael have made it clear to us that we’re to seek our daily needs from you, the reader, during this time. (1)
Why? Because giving opens the heart. And, as I can vouch for, nothing that I can think of is more important or impactful than the spiritual event of the heart door opening. A greater love than we can imagine flows freely after that.
Therefore I write to you to ask you again to contribute to keeping the blog open by making a one-time or monthly donation to its upkeep.
We think of giving as something we do with our pocketbooks. But it’s the something we do with the heart – opening to another – that has a more significant impact on us: We feel love and nothing can have more impact than that. (2) Or be a greater reward.
I can only speak for myself of course. But what you get in return for your donation from me is a perspective on events that’s informed by cross-cultural study, spiritual experiences around the dimensions, and celestial guidance.
What we ask of you in return is a love-offering, the wherewithal for our continuance.
Homer used to wander the ancient world in blindness, repeating the oral history of the Hellenes. In return he received his daily room and board.
Not much has changed, except we’re not blind. Far from it. But we still sing for our room and board.
Do make the move. Let your fingers do the walking. Contribute to our upkeep for another month if you would or by ongoing donation.
We are nearly there. Let’s get across the finish line together.
There are four ways to donate to help the Golden Age of Gaia ~
1. Both one-time and regular monthly subscriptions through a PayPal account
2. One-time donations using a non-PayPal-affiliated debit/credit card
3. Regular monthly subscriptions using a non-PayPal-affiliated debit/credit card
4. Donations by check or money order made out to Hope Chest and sent to Hope Chest, P. O. Box 2744, San Pedro, Ca 90731
Here‘s how to donate:
Please click https://hopeche.st/donate/, where you’ll have choice as to how often you wish to donate and for what amount. You also will be able to choose to use either PayPal or a non PayPal-affiliated credit/debit card.
If you have a question, please contact Karen at the Hope Chest: https://hopeche.st/contact/
We had expected our new donation system to be operational by December 15th.
However there have been delays and our new target date is January 15th or sooner.
In the interim some of our readers have experienced donation errors when trying to make a donation. If you have trouble with making a donation, please try these options.
(1) Try using either Google Chrome or Firefox browsers. Some folks have had success with Microsoft Edge also.
(2) If you donate from your Paypal account you may send the donation directly to [email protected].
Thanks so much for your patience during this time of change. If you need additional help please use the Hope Chest “contact us” form and I will reply to you and assist as best I can.
The Hope Chest
(1) Here is that conversation with the Divine Mother:
Steve: This [condition] that we are having to endure just doesn’t seem necessary.
Divine Mother: You have agreed that you are on, can we say, the receiving end.
Steve: So our allowing ourselves to be in a position to need to ask for help is used as a means to get people to open up?
Divine Mother: To express gratitude, generosity, unity and to express what is valuable to them.
Steve: So that’s what the spiritual meaning of this is. That we serve that purpose of igniting people’s generosity or inspiring it.
Divine Mother: That is correct. You are the catalysts.
Steve: That is what I needed to know. (Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, June 7, 2015.)
(2) Although the impact is internal and so we and others tend to discount it. But when the heart opens and love flows freely, we no longer discount it.
Prior to 2019, articles were entered into the Library, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/library/.
After 2019, articles were no longer entered into the Library but assigned a category. To enter, hit “Categories,” under the site banner, from the Home Page.
Alternately, enter a keyword in the search box.
The “Downloads Page” at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2021/07/06/downloads-page/ contains over a hundred books on what is occurring around us at this moment as well as a cross-cultural spiritual perspective on Ascension and the purpose of life.
- Suzanne Maresca, Quantum Perspectives, on Buy Me a Coffee
- Kathleen Mary Willis, Voice of Freedom
- Ibid., A Door to Everything
- First Contact – Dictionary of First Contact and Ascension
- New Maps of Heaven – Dictionary of Life after “Death”
- From Darkness Unto Light – Dictionary of Enlightenment and the Trinity
- Other Dictionaries of Enlightenment
- Gender Persecution – Dictionary of Gender Persecution from 2007
- The Impact of Automation in Work
- The Essays of Brother Anonymous
- What is Happening in America? – Dictionary on 9/11 and Depleted Uranium