Settling in, anchoring into the context of absolute trust in the Divine Mother and her Plan, I feel a tremendous sense of peace.
Writing about it will cause the experience to subside somewhat, but it’s what I’m here to do.
If this were a movie, a great bronze door would have just slammed shut.
They should have added “and the mind of absolute silence.” Nothing is stirring here, not even… a thought.
Knowing that the Mother and Michael may truncate or moderate any experience I have, I open to receive. (1)
My mind here is unwavering. There’s no war going on and no confusion. Mine is a mind of absolute trust at this moment. It is because I say so and have it be so. My mind, my attention is within my grasp to direct.
Having no fears and no confusion makes space that can go to something else, something more useful than worry and fear.
Somewhere along the line bliss arose, without me being aware of where or when.
It feels downright inappropriate to write once bliss has arrived. It’d be equivalent to ignoring your partner.
The Mother was right. In the face of overwhelming bliss, I’d have said: “‘I do not need to do this. I will just simply sit in the bliss of love and good luck, everybody!’” (2)
That’s about how I feel. I don’t wanna write about this. I want to enjoy it!
I laugh and it just brings more bliss. Well, nothing to see here. I’m out of action for as long as this mood of bliss lasts.
This then was the result of placing my absolute trust in the Divine Mother.
When I take the mind of absolute trust in the Mother and breathe up love into it … I find myself in a place where the mind no longer operates.
I experience that as being a more substantial closure of the mind than simple stillness and silence.
It’s also a wordless place. By that I mean that I can’t find words to describe it and no words come to mind from my usual sources.
(1) On the management of our (lightworkers’) enlightenment experiences, see:
- “AAM on Truncated Experiences,” March 21, 2017, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/03/21/aam-on-truncated-experiences/
- “The Higher Management of Our Enlightenment Experiences – Part 1/2,” June 12, 2021, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2021/06/12/321617/
- “The Higher Management of Our Enlightenment Experiences – Part 2/2,” June 13, 2021, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2021/06/13/the-higher-management-of-our-enlightenment-experiences-part-2-2/.
- “Service before Enlightenment – Part 1/2,” January 29, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/01/29/service-before-enlightenment-part-1-2/
- “Service before Enlightenment – Part 2/2,” January 30, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/01/30/service-before-enlightenment-part-2-2/
(2) Steve: The experience at Xenia, Mother, was that truncated?
Divine Mother: Slightly, yes.
Steve: I had the thought [it was]. … The Light I saw should have been brighter than a thousand suns. The fact that it wasn’t suggests to me that the experience was truncated. …
DM: It was not is brilliant as possible, let us put it that way.
Steve: Alright… And again, the reason is to keep me in sync with my readers?
DM: To keep you in sync with your readers. But let me be very clear…. If you had seen the light as it actually is – yes, a million, billion suns – you would have simply departed. …
We don’t mean die but you would have departed the life that you have designed – yes, with us – for yourself, for the service you are providing – you would have departed and simply said, ‘I do not need to do this. I will just simply sit in the bliss of love and good luck, everybody!’” (Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Oct. 26, 2018.)