Bee sends in this (two-hour) podcast with Jared Rand which, she tells me, contains different information from Skye Prince’s.
Two related discussions of med beds….
12-Page Document on the Rollout of Med-beds
Operation Disclosure, 21 November 2021
WHAT IS A MED BED?
1. Med Beds. They use a technology to transform your body to its optimum health by using the original codes in your DNA. This technology has been tested. With this technology, our society will move to focus on wellness rather than illness in the medical field. There will be no reason for any industry to profit from illnesses. With the Med Beds, every human being will be able to freely restore health and live a healthy life into older ages than we’ve recently been able to experience.
2. Technology. This technology has been available for 50 years and is perfectly safe. The Secret Space Program has successfully used it over the last 50 years.
Funding. Med Beds are being set up in specialized healing centers. Initially they will be available away from the current health care system. When the med bed technology is disclosed, hospitals and big pharma will be phased out. This is because our medical system will not longer be based on illness but on wellness.
The technology will be completely funded by the white hats/military.
Cost. There will be no cost to use the Med Beds. They will be available to the public free of charge. The cost of the Med Beds will be paid by the military and white hats.
Rollout. Each country will have a central center for people to book an appointment. The first appointment will be a consultation which will involve a medical history and full body exam. Then the patient’s information will be entered into a quantum computer in which the computer will decide the urgency of the patients’ medical needs. A nearby center will be scheduled based on that assessment.
2. Launch. Anticipated Launch. Currently, it is anticipated that appointments will start mid-
January 2022. That date may change due to military activity.
Initially, the Med Beds will be heavily controlled by the military for a time period, so the technology does not get abused. There will not be any preferential treatment because of status in society. All people will be treated fairly and beds will be available first for the people who are in critical need.
3. National. When the Med Beds are released, a national call-in line will be set up for people to book appointments.
4. Production. Med Beds are being replicated using advanced technology. It’s estimated that 1,000 Med Beds per day can be produced for distribution.
1. Medical Staff. Med Beds are an advanced medical technology. At first Med Beds will only be available to specific healing centers and will not be available to purchase for your own clinic or home. Like all advanced medical technology, there is quite a bit of training needed to safely use the technology. It also takes a substantial amount of knowledge regarding biological, medical, and disease. For someone with no medical training, it would take at least 12 to 18 months of training. When they are first rolled out, the Med Beds will only be used by professional medical staff who have been trained by military personnel.
The clinics will be run by the medical departments of the military alongside benevolent beings. Those who will be using the beds as practitioners will be asked to work by invitation only. Later, there will be courses and job openings available for medical professionals.
A person cannot operate this medical technology without medical training. For instance, if you have a patient with heart failure or with severe injuries from a car accident, you need to know first aid and how to treat the patient prior to entry into the Med Bed.
A professional will need to know how to read certain anomalies which the bed is picking up. Many people will not understand the MEDICAL technology. This is not technology that someone can simply push a button to operate. It’s not like that at all.
2. Centers. My understanding is initially they will be in the main centers scattered throughout each state and not available for purchase. As far as I know your application will depend on need, already available services. There will be opportunity for other technologies while waiting if they are needed.
3. Training. Do you know if there will be a training schedule for either Med Beds or the lesser tech available for those that haven’t been indoctrinated at a university? There may be a short supply of doctors since many of them will be brought up on charges for crimes against humanity.
Basically, health care workers or people with medical knowledge who are truly of a higher vibration will be approached first. Initially medical professionals will be selected by invitation only.
People will be trained in all the types of Med Beds as each center will have multiple types of beds. Each staff member will need to be trained to operate the Med Beds.
4. No Cost for Training. The military and benevolent beings will provide the training. There is no cost for the training initially. The type of training will be relevant to your individual background. For example, an assistant nurse will require more training than a brain surgeon.
5. Team. If you want to have a Med Bed Center, you’ll need six operating rooms and seven Med Beds; two in one of the rooms that would need to be extra-large. There will need to be a pre-procedure room and a recovery room. Both with about 30 beds each. Also, an overnight ward with about 27 rooms, each with four or so beds. There would also need to be approximately 15 to 20 counsellors plus any other holistic staff. You also need support staff like receptionists, cafeteria staff, cleaners, laundry staff, wardsmen, etc. Then come the doctors and technicians who will be operating the beds. In addition, you’ll need many nurses for pre and post care. It’s an enormous task which is why for quite some time, Med Beds will be controlled by the military and alliance.
TREATMENT PREPARATION AND EXPECTATIONS
Initial Appointment. Procedures last anywhere from a few minutes to 15 hours depending on what you’re having done. So, when you call your national center, they will set up the initial consultation with the center near you. When arrive to the consultation session, the medical staff will go review your medical history. At that session, you will have a full body scan usually wearing a type of hospital gown, that only lasts a few minutes. Then they will discuss the findings of the scan and the details of your results. You’ll discuss what you want done and that information will be entered in the computer. Then the computer will decide on where you will be placed on the list, and you will be notified of your treatment date, time and place.
On the day of your treatment, when you arrive, you’ll be asked to change into a gown and given a light sedative. Then when you get on the bed, a sleeping gas will be released. This gas will keep you asleep for the duration of your treatment. When the treatment is complete you will be moved to the recovery area and seen by medical professionals. You may also be seen by counsellors depending on what type of procedure you have experienced.
2. Sessions. The majority of issues will be healed with one visit. More complex cases may require up to 3 sessions.
3. Preparation for a Session. Everyone is given a sedative before going in the bed then put to sleep for the duration of the treatment whether it’s a few minutes or 15 hours. Claustrophobia is not an issue.
4. Priority. The unvaccinated will take priority over vaccinated. People who have suffered side effects from willingly injecting poison into their bodies from vaccines will be treated after those who did not vaccinate. Tons of information has been available regarding the potential dangers of vaccines for some time. Everyone was able to do their homework and learn about the potential harm. Those who were born with severe illnesses and have diseases with other medical issues will access the Med Beds first. Everyone had a choice of whether to get a vaccine. The risks were available for everyone to choose for themselves.
Even though there will be priorities for the unvaccinated, it is anticipated that all individuals needing treatment will be promptly treated. There is no need for concern as to being treated in a Med Bed.
5. Homelessness. There will be humanitarian teams who will reach out to the homeless for treatment. No one is left behind.
6. Expectations. You will also need to realize, with Nesara/Gesara the world will change as we see it now. There won’t be homeless, panhandlers, poverty, suffering, or starvation. EVERYTHING will be changing.
1. Health Benefits. Med Beds can correct patient medical issues to restore an individual’s body to optimum state.
2. Regrowing Organs. The beds can replace or grow limbs and organs.
3. New Bones and Healing. For those who have a prosthesis, the prosthesis will be removed by the bed and dissolved so beneficial healing can be carried out.
4. Surgery. Surgeries in the Med Beds will give immediate results. For example, a baseball pitcher needing surgery can get into a Med Bed and be ready to pitch very soon after the treatment. In actuality, they will be ready to pitch before they wake up and get out of the Med Bed.
5. VAX Damage. The beds can reverse the damage caused by the vax, however those who are unvaxxed and have natural injuries, their injuries will be a priority.
6. Heart Patients. Med Beds heal heart issues of all types.
7. Addictions. Yes. Addictions can be healed. But people will still need to work on why they became addicted in the first place.
8. Dissolving of surgery added pieces. The beds will dissolve any surgically added pieces and repair the damage, returning the body to the healthy state before the issues began.
9. Chemo. The Med Bed not only heals the damage done from chemo but returns the body to complete health removing all abnormal growths.
10. Allergies. Allergies will be eliminated.
11. Dentistry. All Dental issues will be repaired. And teeth will regenerate. Teeth will also restraighten if needed.
12. Overweight. Yes. You can return to your ideal weight.
13. Vision & Hearing. Yes. Your vision and hearing can return to its optimum state.Cataracts can be corrected as well.
14. Scars. Scars will be repaired and will disappear.
15. Schizophrenia. Mental issues can be repaired.
16. Autistic. Autistic kids can be helped with healing.
17. Ortho. Ortho issues such as the adjustment of bones and bone correction will be handled as well.
18. Depression. DEPRESSION will be helped gradually. Eventually an individual will have to deal with the trauma in a positive way. There will be many spiritually trained counsellors both human and non-human to help anyone with depression.
19. Improvements. Med Beds can make someone more empathetic, intelligent, etc. Additional languages can be learned/downloaded as well. It is important however, to have a reason to use the improvements you are requesting for download. For instance, there wouldn’t be a reason to download all languages on this planet if you don’t plan to use them. And a big part of the experience on this planet is the process of learning the knowledge that you need.
20. Perfect Health. Beds will restore your body to optimum health.
21. Heal the Mind. When you heal the mind, you heal the body.
22. Vitality. The Med Beds return individuals to optimum health. If you are 80 years of age for example, you will have the best health for and 80-year-old. That doesn’t mean you will be as agile and fit as if you were 30. Age regression is possible to extend your life. Not everyone will be approved for age regression. It’s not something that is taken lightly. It will be approved for the right purposes.
23. Issues from Birth. The beds can correct issues that even showed up at birth.
24. DNA. Med Beds will reverse genetic expressions that are turned off such as MTHFR, estrogen dominance, and methylation issues with the detox and cleanup of DNA.
ADDITIONAL PHYSICAL CHANGES
1. Hair. You can change your hair color and your hair growth.
2. Eye. You can change your eye color. Eyesight and eye issues can be repaired as well.
3. Height. Your height can be changed however, only under extreme circumstances.
4. Gender. Med Beds can switch gender back to your original gender if desired.
5. Memories. All memories will return if they were subdued.
6. Tattoos. Med Beds can remove tattoos.
7. Teeth. Teeth can be straightened and regrown.
8. Smoking. Med Beds can undo damage from years of smoking.
9. Knowledge. Information downloads are possible. Any information can be downloaded to your brain including other languages. However, part of the human experience is the acquiring of knowledge.
1. What is Excluded? Mental and emotional trauma will not be fixed. The technology can suppress the memories but at some point, you will need to deal with the trauma.
2. Ascension. It seems that the Med Bed only fixes the physical body, but the emotional and mental issues is something that each person will need to work on themselves. Obviously working on those issues is what makes an individual raise their vibration. So perhaps, having a machine to do that would hinder the ascension-process for the person. That might be why the Med Bed stays focused on healing the physical body.
I. TIMETABLE OF TREATMENT
1. MAX Three Times. At this time, the only thing that the beds can’t do is age regress someone more than three times as the brain cells are not great for more than two regressions.
2. Beliefs. Some folks seem to believe that healing must engage our will and all the difficulties that implies. They may believe that they need to resist miraculous healing.
It’s everyone’s choice to believe things like this and we must respect their beliefs.
3. Free Will. Each person has free will. For those who are negative thinkers, they might leave a Med Bed session and by the next day be as they were prior to the Med Bed due to their thinking. Some people enjoy their problems and pain.
Med Beds and the new earth are not here to change people to how you prefer them to be. This technology is here to assist health and vitality physically. It is each soul’s choice to think, feel and behave a certain way in order for that soul to experience that particular life and it’s against universal law to interfere with that choice of experience.
J. AGE REGRESSION
1. Age Regression. The Secret Space Program has not perfected the technology to deal with the effects on the brain from age regression. Age regression is a very different process than healing. The technology works differently in age regression than it does for healing.
At the present time, if you age regress more than three times then dementia, scar tissue, neurological and motor skills issues become more likely.
2. Age Regression Limits. You can be age regressed twice safely. The third time, the brain cells begin to die.
1. Pets. The beds work on pets as well. That includes all animals. Dogs, Cats, Horses and any living creature for that matter. All animals can benefit from Med Bed technology.
1. Lifestyle. People may need some education on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle so that they are not dependent on technology. It’s like if you have a treatment and then you keep going back and doing all the stuff you’ve been doing, your results may start to fade. And yes, there will need to be better lifestyle choices in many cases.
2. Lifespan. You cannot choose to live forever. You can regress no more than three times after that brain cells begin to die. You would need a soul transfer to continue.
3. 100 Years+. Yes. You will be able to live more than 100 years and be healthy. In fact, it will be possible for people to be able to live for more than 200 years.
4. Frequency. The frequency and energy patterns access the DNA and the way it organizes itself geometrically. The DNA itself is an antenna, drawing the frequencies/energies from the primordial source (field). Therefore, each person is specific in his personal expression of the source and even the physical appearance is an expression of its individual aspect.
Being Open to receiving the blessings is VITAL.
Claustrophobia. See answer in E.2.
Access to Med Beds. See answer in Section E
Testing of Med Beds. See answer in A.2.
Number of Visits for Results. See answer in E.1.
FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE
1. FDA. The FDA does not need to approve this technology. The FDA will be shut down. They are NOT for humanity.
2. Home use. Med Beds will not be able to be purchased for some time after the initial roll out. As for cost, there is no word on that issue.
3. Prosperity and Abundance for all. Expect for mankind to have health, prosperity and abundance in the near future. The Med Beds are part of that prosperity.
Credits: Information provided by Skye Prince from the Telegram Channel “Skye’s Med Bed Room” 2021, Document “Q&A-MedBeds”
Consolidated writing by Vicki Lea
For more info like this subject:
12-Page Document on the Rollout of Med-beds | Operation Disclosure Official
Q&A about Med Beds Answered by Skye PrinceQ&A-MedBeds_SkyePrince_10-31-2021