ATTENTION ALL CANADIANS!!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION.
Okay Canadians. This is the official petition with the House of Commons, by Derek Sloan.
This petition is for the Canadian elected officials to commit against Vaccine passports. These passports are against the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms which is part of our Constitution that was signed in 1982.
These passports are targeted at robbing us of all of our freedom and will be implemented unless we take a stand and take back our power and fight for what our soldiers have sacrificed their lives for in WWl and WWll.
Please sign and share the link with others – We are fighting for our freedom as well as our children’s and their children, and for many generations thereafter.
Petition to the Government of Canada
- Section 6 of the Charter of Rights and Freedom says Canadians have the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada;
- Section 2a of the Charter of Rights and Freedom says Canadians have freedom of conscience and religion;
- Section 15 of the Charter of Rights and Freedom says Canadians are not allowed to be discriminated against based on, for example, mental or physical ability (health);
- COVID-19 passports are being spoken of as the way to revive the travel industry but they stand to put the final nail in the coffin of the travel industry;
- Canadians have the right to informed choice when it comes to vaccines and other medical treatments, they cannot be forced or coerced;
- COVID-19 passports could be used to restrict the rights of people who have refused a COVID-19 vaccine, which would be unacceptable and create a society of have and have-nots, and the gap between those groups has only grown thanks to COVID-19, and we stand at the precipice of the gap getting larger still;
- This is not a partisan issue, it affects Canadians of all stripes and for various personal reasons, and therefore should not be treated as such; and
- Canadians want their freedom of movement and right to privacy of their personal health data to be positively affirmed by the government.