(Concluded from Part 1, yesterday.)
Just imagine we’re swimming in mud. That’s about the difference between life in 3/4D and life on any of the higher realms. (1)
When we’re swimming in mud, we tend to be lethargic. Our vision doesn’t get very high, and, if and when it does, it doesn’t go very far or last very long.
So we’re now walking up onto the shore from the sea of mud and into the next room. Above it is the sign, “To the Ocean of Love.” I believe the Ocean of Love is a Seventh-Dimensional feature. But we’ll have the ability to visit all the dimensions anyways.
So that’s where we go. Where the decliners go will be to a variety of environments. Some will be much like Earth. Some will be chosen, I imagine, because they offer the best circumstances for growth, even if they don’t resemble Earth.
In a very few cases, mercy will be extended in the form of an erasure of all memory and a startover, although I don’t know if that means going back to the Second Dimension or going to lower subplanes of the Third.
Terrestrials describing this option cast it as punishment. See for instance Philip Gilbert’s account of the “liquidation” of Nazi concentration-camp guard Irma Grese in New Maps of Heaven. (2)
My understanding is not that the process is retributional but that it allows the individual a fresh start from karma that would otherwise be overwhelming.
However the passage does show that people in the afterlife were aware of devolution.
We may have trouble trying to figure out where the idyllic non-judgmentalness of the higher dimensions comes from. We look at ourselves … OK, I look at myself and I’m practically constantly judging. I’m an equal-opportunity judge. (Yes, I’m getting better.)
We have to remember that these higher-realm people are immersed in love and bliss. Where now is the system into which judging fits?
Where are thoughts of survival? Of competition? Of someone eating our lunch? Gone are all desires. All are fulfilled. In place of them is universal and unequivocal satisfaction.
That’s what allows the higher-dimensional people to minister without judgment to the needs of those who decline to ascend. The space they’re in leaves no room for condemnation of another – in thought or deed. All are awash in love.
To all intents and purposes the higher entities are a point of awareness in a sea of love whose every “physical” wish materializes and whose only desire is to serve. (3) Those are the beings into whose care the decliners are given.
(1) One might say, what’s the difference between the Fourth Dimension here and the Fourth Dimension or Astral Plane in the afterlife?
The difference is this human physical body we’re wearing, which remains largely a non-conductor of the finer states, until carbon is transformed to crystalline.
(2) See “The Suggestion that Some Spirits May Eventually Disintegrate or are ‘Liquidated’,” New Maps of Heaven, at https://tinyurl.com/yamyjwuz and following.
(3) I experienced having my wishes seen to without my speaking a word at a meditation retreat in around 2010. I experienced being a point of awareness in a sea of love in an experience in late May 2015. Both were later described as Seventh Dimensional and both were confirmed as being truncated.
Here’s a repeat of what the sources say:
- “Is the Time of Separation Approaching?” , at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/12/13/315598/
- “The Time of Separation” at http://goldengaiadb.com/index.php?title=Our_Situation_in_the_Golden_Age_of_Gaia_-_I#The_Time_of_Separation.
- And Not Everyone will Choose to Come with Us: The Time of Separation at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Time-of-Separation-5.pages.pdf and below.