I’d like to put in a plug for Suzi’s Patreon channel for all those who wish to keep up on the news and have the benefit of Suzi’s commentary. Here’s one of her daily posts:
Oct 2, 2020
Wins of the Day For October 2, 2020 (QRV)
- Kayleigh McEnany destroys John Roberts by referring to his wife’s tweet where she had recognized Trump for denouncing white supremacists a full 21 hours before Roberts has an on-air tantrum about Trump refusing to denounce white supremacists https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/01/kayleigh-mcenany-just-destroyed-fox-news-john-roberts-in-a-single-tweet/
- Michigan Supreme Court strikes down Gov Whitmer’s unconstitutional overreach on covid19 shutdown https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2020/10/02/michigan-supreme-court-governor-exceeded-powers-during-coronavirus-pandemic/
- Michigan’s legislature passes law making voting fraud a felony – with bipartisan support … now waiting to see if Whitmer will sign it into law https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/michigan-senate-passes-voter-fraud-legislation-creating-new-felony
- 11th Circuit Ct of Appeals overturns Dem efforts to steal Georgia election results https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/good-news-11th-circuit-court-overturns-democrat-attempts-steal-georgia-election-rules-ballots-must-postmarked-nov-3rd/
- BET founder Robert Johnson strongly suggests he won’t vote for Biden https://www.dailywire.com/news/bet-co-founder-robert-johnson-strongly-suggests-he-wont-vote-for-joe-biden
- This is cool: Rush Limbaugh offers his 3 hour program for Trump to do virtual rallies anytime he’d like https://twitter.com/RichardVeii/status/1312089020113907715
- At least 19 out of 20 covid19 patients Trump’s age survive it https://tallahasseereports.com/2020/09/26/cdc-releases-updated-covid-19-fatality-rate-data/
Suzi does this service to add to her income. I invite you to become her Patreon supporter.
From Suzi ~ An Anon on the QRV puts these Wins of the Day together…I just repost on Patreon. And income is a nice perk, but I do it primarily to inform. That’s what blows my hair dry.