A roundup of articles on the status of the Coronavirus and ways we can help….
There are so many stories coming out now, we’ll need to post several roundups throughout the day….
Trump Says Coronavirus Restrictions Will Be Lifted “Soon”, The US “Was Not Built To Be Shut Down”: Live Updates
Tyler Durden, Zero Hedge, 03/24/2020
- Trump says coronavirus restrictions will be lifted “soon, a lot sooner than three or four months.”
- Japan PM Abe says world “not ready” to hold Olympics
- Fla. Gov. DeSantis signs order requiring 14-day quarantine for all travelers from NY & NJ
- Angela Merkel tests negative for COVID-19
- Australia and Canada pull athletes from the games
- UK issues stay at home order
- Japan agrees with IOC to delay Olympics for 1 year
- NY case total tops 20k
- Italy sees encouraging slowdown suggesting outbreak might be peaking
- Greece announces lockdown after reporting largest daily jump in deaths
- UK PM Johnson to address the country as deaths hit 335
- Hong Kong bars all foreigners for 14 days
- Boeing shuts Puget Sound operations for 2 weeks
- Spain reports 26% jump in deaths on Sunday
- State Department says 13,500 stranded Americans abroad are trying to get home
- New Jersey reports nearly 1,000 case jump
- UK preparing to close “non-essential” shops
- Dems hold stimulus bill hostage with last-minute demands
- First coronavirus deaths confirmed in Zimbabwe, Gambia, and Nigeria.
- Cuomo tourst Javits Center
- India ban on international flights begins
- 1.7 billion ppl in 50 countries asked to stay home, AFP says
- Largest 2-day jump in global cases reported over the weekend
- France announces more restrictive measures
- 8 states have postponed primaries
- Ireland reports largest daily jump in new cases
- Nigeria closes borders, suspends international flights
- Myanmar reports first cases
- Canada reports jump in cases
- Michigan, Indiana & Mass join stay at home states
- Spain follows Italy by extending quarantine
- 1 in 3 Americans begin Monday under lockdown
- White House correspondent rumored to test positive for COVID-19
- India shutters domestic transit even as ‘official’ cases remain low
- Trump sends National Guard troops to New York, California & Washington
- Fed delivers latest bazooka blast with another massive monetary stimulus
- Senate holds second stimulus vote
- Amazon doubles workers overtime pay
Rockefeller Blueprint For Police State Triggered By Pandemic Exposed
Spiro Skouras, Waking Times, March 23, 2020
Currently, the world is in the midst of a global health pandemic, or so we are told. We have been covering all of the events which have preceded the coronavirus outbreak that suggest we are not being told the entire story.
This list includes Event 201, the coronavirus pandemic simulation which preceded the first reports of the outbreak by six weeks.
The World Military Games held its opening ceremonies in Wuhan China, aka ground zero of the outbreak, on the same day as Event 201. Nearly 10k military athletes from 110 nations were all in Wuhan, just before the outbreak.
We have also looked at how the CDC shut down Ft. Detrick, the epicenter of the US Biowarfare program just before the outbreak due to violations concerning leaks and contamination. Plus multiple connections to other existing programs related to the United Nations, Bill Gates and many others.
In this exclusive interview, Spiro is joined by journalist Helen Buyniski to break down and discuss the Rockefeller Foundation sanctioned report which appears to be the script for not only Event 201, but everything we are seeing unfold right now concerning the outbreak itself, and the police state response.
MOSCOW, March 22 (Reuters) – The Russian military will start sending medical help to Italy from Sunday in order to help it battle the new coronavirus after receiving an order from President Vladimir Putin, Russia’s Defence Ministry said in a statement.
Putin spoke to Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte on Saturday, the Kremlin said, saying the Russian leader had offered his support and help in the form of mobile disinfection vehicles and specialists to help the worst hit Italian regions.
Italy recorded a jump in deaths from coronavirus of almost 800 on Saturday, taking the toll in the world’s hardest-hit country to almost 5,000.
The Russian Defence Ministry said military transport planes would deliver eight mobile brigades of military medics, special disinfection vehicles, and other medical equipment to Italy starting from Sunday.
Russia itself has reported 306 cases of the virus, most of them in Moscow, and one coronavirus-related death. (Reporting by Andrew Osborn; Editing by Christopher Cushing)