In our New Time, the old is coming up to be forgiven, individually and collectively. We can see this happening in the Middle East as we speak.
This old energy is surfacing in our external reality, in world situations.
The more we are in Love with our self, with the masculine and the feminine energies within, in the balance of self-Love (the Mother aspect) and self-worth (the Father aspect), the less triggered we are by what is happening without, the disarray, the chaos.
We become the compassionate observer, not sticking our head in the sand with no interest in world events, but with the ability to see and not be upset.
When we know everything is in Divine Order, the old comes up to be released. This has to happen before we can consistently be in the ecstasy, bliss, harmony, balance of the higher realms.
In the world today, there is much to observe and send Love to:
- the conflict in the Middle East and North Africa
- the drought in Southern Africa and India (1)
- the Rohingya in Myanmar (2)
- the drug wars in Mexico, parts of Central America, South America, Afghanistan, Asia
- the opioid drug overdose crisis in North America, the UK, and Europe
- violent messages in music and film
If you have more global issues you’d like to see added here, please email us at Contact Us
We are waking up world-wide, wanting to create a world that works for everyone.
Like an Infinity symbol, that Love, that forgiveness of everything we send comes right back to us, lifting us into the new dimensional growth patterns.
We become our multi-dimensional selves.
I Am Gratitude / Joy for the New
just as I Am Forgiveness of the old,
b o t h i n e q u a l m e a s u r e
(1) https://watchers.news/category/drought/ with thanks to Ruth
(2) The Rohingya people are an ethnic minority that live mainly in the northern region of Myanmar’s Rakhine State, formerly Arakan, and have been described as one of the world’s most persecuted minorities. They describe themselves as descendants of Arab traders who settled in the region many generations ago.