Prescheduled. Steve is in surgery today.
“Is there life beyond our planet?” National Geographic asked in 2014. (1) I happened to pick up a copy in the hospital lounge.
Hang on a sec. I’ll ask the Galactic Federation of Light.
Hello, SaLuSa, is there life beyond Earth? Mira? The Arcturian Group?
National Geographic calls the question “one of the oldest, most compelling mysteries on Earth.” Funds for SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Life) are apparently drying up. No beeps or clicks heard. (And none likely to be heard.)
Scientists ignore UFO sightings, crop circles, and the archaeological evidence, and look for evidence of microbial life in sunless caves and under the surface of frozen lakes.
If the drama didn’t have a significant impact on us, it’d be funny. But the impact of denying what the military not only knows about but exploits is that we lack free-energy devices, anti-ageing therapies, global wealth redistribution, and space-travel vehicles (for instance, the TR3-B Aurora spacecraft that travels to our existing (2) colonies on the Moon and Mars).
Everyone on Earth could be living comfortably right now, pursuing their dreams, instead of increasing numbers becoming homeless as the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
The global military/industrial complex reaps profits from using the gifts that galactic civilizations have given us, even so far – never mind the treasure chest of others they have in store for us. Only public pressure will release their grip (which the delegations will probably engender). (3)
Meanwhile, what do the galactics, sitting above us in planet-sized spacecraft, have to say? Are they chuckling? Are they sad?
We have only to ask. For five years, Suzi Maresca and I asked them many questions through channel Linda Dillon on the radio shows Heavenly Blessings and An Hour with an Angel. It was not (ahem) rocket science.
The Galactic Federation of Light (GFOL) through Sheldan Nidle tells us:
“Since the end of World War II, a conspiracy by the dark minions has existed to deny that we exist. This nonsense was prevalent in the media and movies of the era. We were portrayed as dark, with an agenda for invasion and world domination.” (4)
SaLuSa, also speaking for the GFOL, tells us what the dark cabal, denying the extraterrestrial presence, stands to lose:
“Full Disclosure will in fact be the last straw for the Illuminati, as it will reveal the great extent to which they have carried out their cover-up, even to the depth of getting rid of people who have threatened to give up their secrets.
“Furthermore, it links in with their own development of Space Craft which would also become common knowledge. When it becomes known it will bring about the most astonishing revelations about their Space Program, and the immense secrecy that has meant that you have been denied the results of their trips to the Moon and Mars.
“As the truth comes out it will also force the Government and Military authorities to come clean about their frequent contact with ET’s, whilst denying to you that they have ever been made. For example the real facts about the Roswell crash have become general knowledge, but you still know little about what happened to the ET’s that were involved.
“So Disclosure is such an important issue we do not take it too lightly to say the least, and when we hold back from our intentions, it is with very good reasons. The whole matter is one that has reached into so many areas of your life. Back-engineering of crashed craft has in many ways benefitted you, but conversely it has been secretly developed for use against you through military applications.” (5)
Is National Geographic part of the cover-up? I don’t know.
But if they’re not, they can’t claim to be examining every source of evidence. Rather, they’re ignoring the evidence that galactic civilizations themselves are presenting to us every day, the most obvious of which are UFO sightings and channeled messages.
The CIA introduced the use of ridicule of UFO contactees and observers through the Robertson Panel in 1953. People have been assassinated to quiet them. (6) Carl Sagan and his family were reportedly threatened if he ever revealed the truth. Pulling back the veil of deception and denial can bring extreme sanctions.
Meanwhile Earth’s scientists continue to investigate “snottites” (7) and “bioverms,”(8) hoping to solve the “mystery” of how life could exist elsewhere.
But no one among them (or maybe a silent few) reads or listens to the growing literature all about their civilizations that the galactics themselves have freely provided us. (9)
(1) “The Hunt for Life Beyond Earth,” National Geographic, July 2014.
(2) Allegedly slave-based.
(3) On this subject, see Enter the Delegations at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Enter-the-Delegations-11.pages.pdf
(4) He continues: “This is far from the truth. As part of our heavenly mission, we have undertaken the initiative to aid the Light in your world.
“You are beginning to grab hold of a most marvelous future!” (The Galactic Federation of Light through Sheldan Nidle, Oct. 4, 2016, at http://paoweb.com.)
(5) SaLuSa, Aug. 13, 2012, at http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm. The computer I’m working on was back-engineered from a silicon chip taken from the Roswell spacecraft and worked up by Hughes Aircraft. I was told this by two Hughes engineers when I worked for the company as a Configuration Management Administrator (baseline manager) in the early 1990s.
(6) His desire to disclose may have proven to be a factor in the assassination of John Kennedy. Marilyn Munroe was killed for declaring herself ready to blow the whistle. The astronauts have been leaking information over the years, at significant risk to themselves.
(7) An energy source found in dark caves that resembles dripping ooze.
(8) Patterns made by bio-organisms growing on cave walls in the absence of light.
(9) See for instance First Contact database at http://goldengaiadb.com/index.php?title=First_Contact.