Mixed in with the seeming normality of our gradual ascent to a higher plane are a small number of sudden events.
These can throw us and suggest to us we’re having a health emergency. But in fact they’re the Mother’s gifts and nothing to fear or be concerned about.
I just talked to the Divine Mother in a personal reading yesterday on this very subject and will post that transcript tomorrow.
We often enter into another dimension with a burst, a suddenness, as if we’re propelled there.
For instance, my heart opening was explosive, sudden, abrupt. Almost all other transformational events I can think of have been. (1) They’ve been brief breakthroughs into a higher level of Reality. Peak moments, tastes, visits, which have arisen without warning, all of a sudden.
I used to speak about them as being discontinuities in experiencing, combined with a radical expansion of faculties; a sudden breakthrough into another reality. Beyond that I couldn’t say more because my attention is usually fully absorbed in the world of consciousness I end up in: An inner tsunami of love, an Ocean of Love, the Light of the Self, God-consciousness. (2)
If the planetary heart opening takes the form of an explosion, as mine did, it won’t be tangible. It’ll be internal, primarily emotional. We’ll be flooded with love or wafted aloft with bliss – after the explosion; i.e., after the explosive opening of the heart aperture or hridayam. (3)
There are no words for the kind of love that one experiences then. We cannot reduce that realm to this: it won’t go. It loses everything in the translation.
However the word “explosive” does seem to capture the breakthrough point.
These events are definitely life-changing. Course-altering. Bewitching ever after. And we’ll, at some point, enter into a range of consciousness where they’ll be happening to us more often, in an otherwise gradually-ascending process.
The difference between the realm I broke through to in my heart opening and our everyday world is … almost impossible to put into words. And yet I’m driven to try. There’s nothing like it to be found in our world so what words would I use? (4)
If a breakthrough occurs and we’re not forewarned, we may ask: Did someone put LSD in my water? Was it something I ate? We might end up in the hospital, although we’re feeling expanded and great if we know nothing about spiritual experiences. (4)
I knew, before my heart opening, that the Mother was absolutely in charge of the degree and pace of my unfoldment. So I simply surrendered to the experience, which was not uniformly pleasant. Having something shot out of your chest seemingly the size of a naval shell is at the very least shocking.
The Mother addressed this situation when she announced that we were in the run-up to a planetary heart opening.
Steve Beckow: Mother, you use the word exploding. That is why I’m commenting. Because, of course, the heart opening that I had March 2015, was explosive.
Divine Mother: It is explosive. It is implosive.
SB: Yes. Should I be writing on what to expect? That your heart could feel like it is exploding.
DM: Yes. … That is why I have begun by saying you may feel physically – because this is a physical embodiment ascension – you may feel as if you are exploding. You may wonder, “Should I call 911?”
Now if you feel this, then go ahead and do so because it will reassure you. … It is going to feel – and some of you are already feeling this – that you can’t contain it, that your very skin is imploding and exploding and that your heart and the conscious knowing of love is so big that you just don’t know what to do with that. (6)
That is exactly how it was for me so I can vouch for her words here.
These transformational and enlightenment experiences are gifts of the Mother. Just let them happen. That’s the message of this article.
Put out an APB, (7) alerting everyone to the fact that mixed in with the gradual ascent, we’re having are a few sudden events, like a planetary heart opening, which are the Mother’s gifts to us and not a health emergency. Remain calm, as the British sign says, and enjoy!
(1) I used to give names to spiritual experiences – the Flame in the Heart, Porteau Cove, Doing without Doing, etc. Porteau Cove was like a backflip in consciousness and I ended up in the Self. Almost all have been sudden and discontinuous. All have been temporary.
(2) I ended up in God consciousness in a spiritual experience I called the Silver Bullet, back in the early Nineties. It was caused by an intersection of realized knowledge and realized love. It happened while I was making love (no names mentioned). I knew that I was God, but could not remember the name of the body (Steve).
(3) The heart aperture or hridayam remains closed until the kundalini sparks its opening when it reaches the fourth or heart chakra.
(4) How many people know what the higher-dimensional color saroun looks like? How would one describe a color nobody knows?
(5) Bright Star thought he was having a heart attack. See “Bright Star: An Account of a Heart Opening,” December 29, 2017, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=291639.
(6) “The Mother Promises a Massive Heart Opening – Part 2/2,” at https://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=289519.
(7) All Points Bulletin.