Just over a year ago, Thomas and William launched a course called Meditate & Mediate, teaching people the practical skills to affect outer change, while also embracing the contemplative practices that bring inner peace.
Now Thomas and William have created another program, —-> a new, free online event <—- to explore how this work can help us resolve conflict and inspire change in all areas of our lives.
The Power of Collective Presencing
Sunday, January 27, 2019
11:30am PT / 2:30pm ET / 7:30pm UK / 8:30pm CET
Thomas and William ask us:
“How can we come together as a community to transform the conflicts, tensions, and polarization in the world?”
William Ury, co-founder of Harvard’s Program on Negotiation, and Thomas Hubl, a modern mystic spiritual teacher, are hosting this live online gathering to explore how we can harness the power of collective intelligence to transform conflicts and inspire change.
Sign up here to attend the free event and also receive the recording afterwards.
Discover a new approach to co-creating peace.
Learn how we can:
- Join with a community to create a “third side” to conflicts
- Become a conscious participant in collective presencing
- Expand our capacity to contribute meaningfully without feeling isolated or alone
- Stay open-hearted and authentic – even in overwhelming moments
- Bring people together without needing to agree, disagree, or take sides
Testimonials for Thomas and William’s online events:
I experienced profoundly that we can all be together virtually around ‘the campfire’ and let destructive conflicts in our world be held, heard, named and set free.
– Bruce A., Mediator, Cambridge, MA, USA
I liked the sense of gathering and supporting each other to stand in all the difficulty of our time. To feel that we are not alone …a space like this is deeply nourishing.
– Lia T., Integral Coach and HR professional, Hamburg, Germany
I think our capacity to host in ourselves what we have projected into the world is one of the keys to transforming our culture right now.
– Shayla W., Coach, Therapist, Facilitator, Victoria, B.C., Canada