For anyone who finds they’re redirected from this site to another, our IT guru has this to say about where it’s coming from:
“This occurs when a computer has malware or a virus running in the background, or an unknown redirect has been placed inside your operating system. I would look up how to remove the malware from your machine.”
This is what I’ve done to remove it:
(1) Cleared all cookies, etc., from my browser.
(2) Rebooted my machine.
(3) Reset my browser to its factory settings.
(4) Used a malware scrubber like Malwarebytes to clean my machine.
(5) Used CleanMyMac to get rid of any suspicious or unknown apps, that will show up in their “Uninstaller” window.
(6) Repeated the process until all effects were gone.
I am at this moment having difficulty seeing the videos I post to an article, but it’s restricted to my laptop and not my cellphone, which tells me it isn’t the site.
So I also appear to be infected and will run these steps on my own laptop.
There. I’ve run these steps and can now see videos again.