“Ultimate” because I was in a very much more elevated state of experiencing when I wrote that than I am now.
Of course it’s true. We’re all involved in the “ultimate” experiment of knowing ourselves as God. Let that be the starting point of our inquiry.
As the Great Divine Director explained through Tazjima:
“Everything in your life is presented as an opportunity for learning or re-membering that you are a bright facet of the Creator.” (2)
Or the Company of Heaven through Wes Annac:
“You’re each the Creator wearing different illusory disguises and coming to rediscover yourselves for who you truly are.” (3)
However, a more senior truth was expressed by the angels through Tazjima:
“You … are here to assist Creator in experiencing itself in all its aspects.” (4)
To experience ourselves as God is our purpose. But God’s more senior purpose is to experience Itself. (6) Each time a being discovers its true nature in a moment of enlightenment, God meets God. While not said directly, that meeting is implied in what Source says through Goldenlight:
“You are Source knowing Source…. You are Me knowing Me. Yes it is I, your loving Source from which you came and to which you shall eventually return.” (5)
For Source to know Source is the purpose for which all of life was made. Terrestrial sages have long known this. Here is Twentieth Century Christian mystic Beinsa Douno on the matter: “Why did God desire to create the world? So that He might be made manifest.” (7)
Twentieth-Century sage Franklin Merrell-Wolff agrees: “This space I produce that My Glory shall be revealed; yet I alone Realize that Revelation.” (8) Only God can meet God.
Or Sufi Sage Ibn Arabi on the matter: “I was a hidden treasure and I loved to be known, and I created the creation so that I be known.” (9)
Our lives are an experiment in finding out what it takes to know ourselves as God. Ascension is only one small step – as glorious as it is – on that journey and in that ultimate experiment.
We’re pilgrims on a sacred journey from God to God, which could be described as a vast circle with another dimension to it. The circle itself is formed of continuous spirals, like a coiled spring. The spirals are us circling back to the same or similar situation, over and over again, by the law of karma, until we learn the lessons contained in it.
Perhaps I should stop here and begin looking tomorrow at how we might run that experiment.
(1) “It Could Never Be Any Other Way,” Sept. 13, 2014, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/09/13/it-could-never-be-any-other-way/.
(2) “The Great Divine Director: Be True to One’s Self,” channeled through Tazjima, 1 June, 2013 at bluedragonjournal.com.
(3) “The Company of Heaven: The Earth’s Ascension is Just the Beginning,” channeled by Wes Annac, September 6, 2013 at http://aquariusparadigm.com/.
(4) “The Angels via Tazjima: When You Need Reassurance,” channeled through Tazjima, 18 May, 2013 at bluedragonjournal.com.
(5) “12-12-12 Message from The Council of Angels and Source via Goldenlight: I Am Always with You, Ever Near, Ever Loving,” as channeled by The Golden Light Channel, Dec. 12, 2012, at http://thegoldenlightchannel.com/12-12-12-message-from-council-of-angels-and-source-i-am-always-with-you-ever-near-ever-loving/.
(6) On God’s purpose, see “Ch. 4 When God Meets God” of The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment at http://goldenageofgaia.com/spiritual-essays/16244-2/the-purpose-of-life-is-enlightenment/ch-4-when-god-meets-god/.
(7) Beinsa Douno, “Life is the Musical Manifestation of God,” The Wellspring of Good. Downloaded from http://www.beinsadouno.org/lib/sg.htm, accessed 21 Feb. 2005, n.p.
(8) Franklin Merrell-Wolff, Pathways Through to Space. A Personal Record of Transformation in Consciousness. New York: Julian Press, 1973, 18.
(9) Muhyideen Ibn Arabi, Kernel of the Kernel. trans. Ismail Hakki Bursevi. Sherborne: Beshara, n.d., 3.