PRG Update – February 5, 2013
Citizen Hearing on Disclosure – Update
- The full website for the CHD will go up at midnight on Wednesday, February 7. While much information will be posted at that time, the site will be in constant development throughout February. Check in often.
Dr. Edgar Mitchell Dr. Edgar Mitchell was introduced as the international spokesperson for the CHD at a press conference on January 18 at the Sundance Film Festival. Expect to see and hear more from Dr. Mitchell over the next two months. At this time the name of the documentary film to be based around the CHD was also announced – Truth Embargo.
CHD Live Stream The entire CHD – all five days – will be live streamed worldwide in at least four languages: English, French, Spanish and Arabic. If access into China can be obtained through official channels, the CHD will also be streamed in Chinese. This will be a very modestly priced subscription based stream. Check the website for more info later this month.
Political and Celebrity Endorsements Efforts are underway to obtain endorsements for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure. Any assistance PRG supporters can provide in this regard will be most appreciated. The CHD is a citizen based truth advocacy project. Congressional hearings are supposed to be a fact finding tool to facilitate the making of good law. Potential endorsees are not being asked to directly support the extraterrestrial hypothesis (though they are certainly welcome to do so), but rather to support the motto of the CHD. “If the Congress will not do its job, the people will.” Let the truth come out and let the people decide the policies to deal with that truth.
The sixth Disclosure petition will expire on February 8 and currently has 812 signatures. There was little chance of reaching the 25,000 signature response threshold (now raised to 100,000 signatures), but that wasn’t the petition’s goal. The petition once again placed the ET truth advocacy issue on the White House website for 30 days and let the Obama administration know the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure is coming. Mission accomplished.
If you are of a mind, drop in and sign the petition and see if we can clear the 1,000 mark before it expires.
ET Disclosure Event – Live Webstream
February 7, 2013 – 7:00-9:30 pm EST
The Honourable Paul T. Hellyer, Former Canadian Minister of Defense will deliver the keynote address at a Toronto ET Disclosure media event on Thursday, February 7th, 2013 at 7 pm EST. This event is sponsored by a consortium of Toronto based UFO/ET disclosure advocates under the direction of Mr. Chris Russak. The aim of this special international media event is to preview and promote the upcoming Citizen Hearing on Disclosure due to take place in April 29- May 3, 2013 in Washington, DC produced by Paradigm Research Groupby.
- The Toronto based ET Disclosure event will be an advanced preview for the press and citizens of North America of testimony by over 30 witnesses that will be assembled by Paradigm Research Group concerning the extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race. This testimony will be given at the National Press Club from April 29 to May 3.
- The Toronto ET Disclosure event will be broadcast live over the Internet for a small fee, with proceeds going to assist PRG in producing the April Citizen Hearing.
- Those who register for the event stream can post questions for the guests on the Facebook site or email them to [email protected]
- The webstream event registration can be accessed via a link found on the event Facebook page.
- The event Facebook Page is at: www.facebook.com/ETDisclosureEvent
- Please pre-register for the event as to avoid any delay on February 7th when the stream goes live.
- Here is a direct link to the Toronto ET Disclosure Live Webstream Viewer and registration page: Toronto ET Disclosure Stream Page