I’ve now been in contact with everyone and we’ve made a rough choice around what people wish to be involved in. It is fine to choose a different area at any time.
It’d be impossible for me to continue organizing our effort through individual emails so I communicate this way for now and will open a 2012 Scenario Administration discussion group on Yahoo Tuesday to continue our discussion.
That discussion will cover matters relating to archiving, e-book production, transcribing, reader relations, personnel recruitment, training, First Contact website, and IT/Graphics (pending Casey’s approval/agreement).
That means that I’ll be sending people who have agreed to assist an invitation to join the group. Please follow the instructions and come aboard. In the questions about preferred manner of delivery, I recommend choosing “daily digest.”
It’s my intention then to have discussions via that discussion group and perhaps via Skype (as time allows) with each team and to set out the goals of that group and discuss the best means of achieving those goals.
I hope coordination of activities can be achieved via the discussion group. If anyone knows a better way of coordinating such a large group effort, I’m very much open to it.
The tasks before us are:
– Organizing the articles that appear permanently on the site.
– Produce e-books for the use of the large number of people who will awaken to matters as a result of any of the major expected events.
– Provide transcription services to the growing number of radio shows that are spreading the word about Ascension.
– Provide a means for reader contact with the site.
– Recruit volunteers as needed.
– Train new volunteers.
– Continue, relocate and expand the First Contact website.
– And provide an integrated IT/Graphics approach to the design, maintenance and changing of the site.
The 2012S Editors will continue to have their own group as will the Mod Squad of the 2012 Scenario discussion group. Nothing is intended to change there and the coming aboard of a large number of volunteers is not intended to impact existing efforts.
Thank you very much for participating and serving the Company of Heaven in this manner,