But I assume readers have heard often enough from the galactic and spirit teachers that no explosion of nuclear weapons or outbreak of war will be permitted on the planet so I’m not going to report on these events.
If you have concerns about the matter, here is the literature to consult.
- No War is Going to Happen
- The Atomic Age Ended Soon After It Began
- Rumors Fly … But No Need to Worry
- More on Military Mobilization
- Planetary Evacuation is Not Going to Happen
- Will the Armageddon of Biblical Prophecy Happen? – Part 1/3
- Will the Armageddon of Biblical Prophecy Happen? – Part 2/3
- Will the Armageddon of Biblical Prophecy Happen? – Part 3/3
- What Are the Chances of a Nuclear War with China?
- Should We “Leave the United States Now”?
There’s no cause for concern as the major powers move their Scotty Dogs around the board. Instead I’d do what our sources have recommended, which is to keep your focus on the world you want to create.
Why? (1) Because by the Law of Attraction, you’ll draw those circumstances to you. (2) Because your focusing on them gives the galactics permission, in a free-will world, to assist you to move towards them. And (3) your experience of Ascension depends on what you expect to find. (See SaLuSa’s message here. (1)
Remember that the galactics stopped the launch of several missiles this month. The Hastings panel gave ample evidence of their interference with nuclear weaponry in the past. And their fly-by over New York on Oct. 13, 2010, shows that they are no longer averse to making their presence amply known over major cities.
Notice as well that the aircraft carrier sent to the Yellow Sea is the U.S.S. George Washington, which was stationed off Long Island Sound on 9/11 and which is rumored to have been the home of the helicopter that controlled the explosives that demolished the WTC and the spotter plane seen in the skies above. Whenever I hear of the George Washington being sent into a potential war zone, my antenna goes up.