I noticed, out of the blue, this morning that I was feeling the quality of trust. That was pretty new to me. Trust has never been my strong suit.
Trust actually comes with a feeling that’s very endearing. I liked the way I felt. In the face of it I was peaceful and carefree. Long ago now, it seems, I used to be worried and careworn. This was marked by their absence.
I noticed that trust comes along with Fifth-Dimensionality. The reason it was so hard to trust in the Third Dimension may have been, after all, the Third Dimension itself. The vibrations are too dense. There isn’t sufficient buoyancy, elevation, delicacy to allow the experience of the kind of trust I feel at this moment.
Trust resembles love and bliss. We have to work on all three of them as long as we’re in the Third Dimension but not in the Fifth. They come with the territory.
As with all things, there are always riders. Prudence is still required for the foreseeable future.
But in the center of the circle rather than at its edges, trust is a safe and satisfying experience.
What a long journey it’s been. My trust was damaged out of my reaction to a violent father. I couldn’t trust at all that he wouldn’t lash out without warning or break a promise whenever he felt like it. The breach of trust went very deep.
Over the years I was told I had a scared-wolf look, always on guard, always baring my teeth. My trust in something would evaporate at the first sign of irregularity. But very little of that was known to me, although others could see it plainly. (1) Of course I compensated in various ways but I don’t think anyone was fooled.
Trust definitely bears some relationship to detachment. And it’s closely related to love. What’s that relationship? The less attached I am to worldly things and the more attached I am to love, the easier it is to trust.
The situation reminds me of the 3Ds: Discriminate between the Real and the unreal; detach from the unreal; and devote yourself to the Real. Here’s validation of those principles. And they point the way to Fifth Dimensionality.
The relationships that characterized the old Third don’t exist on the Fifth. I’m gradually finding myself in the dilemma that Sue Lie’s Arcturians described recently, of not knowing what to hold onto and what to let go of:
“You were … ‘trying’ to remain in your third-dimensional earth vessel. That ‘trying’ to remain in the third dimension was a great challenge for you because in order to remain in such a low frequency of reality, you had to ‘choose to forget your innate, Multidimensional SELF.’
“Simultaneously, you were ‘trying’ to remember your higher dimensional expressions of SELF. Please take a moment to look back into your time to remember how you felt as though you were doing two opposing things at the same time.
“Your feelings were correct, as being in two worlds at once was exactly what you were called upon to do. You volunteered to enter into a third-dimensional state of consciousness in which there were constant conflicts and challenges. It was your mission to also remember that you were a multidimensional being who volunteered for an ‘away assignment’ into a hostile reality that was on the verge of worldwide destruction.” (2)
I don’t think we realize how close we came to “worldwide destruction.” Never mind World War III. The release of so much depleted uranium into the air from DU weaponry – in everything from tank shells to aerial bombs to rifle bullets – would have killed this planet if the galactics had not eliminated the DU from the atmosphere. (3) The potential impact of atmospheric depleted uranium on the planet has been described as “omnicidal.” (4) And hardly anyone was aware of the danger.
But manmade planetary dangers like this one, which include nuclear warfare, pandemics, weather warfare, and other means of intentional population reduction and enslavement of the survivors, have now been countered by our star family.
Meanwhile, I’m gradually encountering and enjoying a new landscape. And it turns out, this is exactly what I signed up for.
By remembering our mission, we now gradually withdraw our attention from that lower density that we agreed to reside in until exactly this moment. And, all the while we’re doing this, we’re reminding ourselves that this extraction from lower densities IS our contribution. This IS what we came to do.
(1) “‘We’re only invisible to ourselves.” Quiet Nights at O’Doul’s. Vancouver: 1976.
(2) The Arcturians through Sue Lie, “The Next Octave of Service ~ Goddess Series Today & Gift,” Nov. 4, 2015, by email.
(3) Here is a list of the dangers of depleted uranium:
- Depleted-uranium (DU) weapons, when fired, create a DU aerosol of ceramic nanoparticles.
- Ingestion of DU or contact with it debilitates or kills.
- Simple exposure to unfired DU weapons can contaminate.
- There is no safe exposure limit to DU.
- Protective gear does not protect.
- DU infects spouses/mothers through semen transfer and family members through contact with contaminated objects.
- DU leads to horrible birth defects in babies.
- Women and children are the most susceptible
- DU has a half life of 4.5 billion years.
- DU travels globally on the winds.
- DU cannot be cleaned up.
- There is no known treatment for DU contamination.
(4) Internationally-renowned radiation expert Dr. Rosalie Bertell, quoted in judgement of Professor Ms Niloufer Bhagwat J, International Criminal Tribunal For Afghanistan at Tokyo, 13 March 2004, downloaded from http://www.traprockpeace.org/tokyo_trial_13march04.doc, 30 Aug. 2007.