“Monks, there is a not-born, a not-become, a not-made, a not-compounded. Monks, if that unborn, not-become, not-made, not-compounded were not, there would be apparent no escape from this, here, that is born, become, made, compounded.” (1)
On another occasion, he’s quoted as saying: “If we examine the origin of anything in all the universe, we find that it is but a manifestation of some primal essence.” (2)
However, many people prefer not to speak about God, because they find it hard to talk about a “not-compounded,” “primal essence.”
That which is irreducible, changeless, and incomprehensible must be passed by in silence, if we can paraphrase Wittgenstein. (3) St. Germaine recognized our predicament when he says: “”How, in the realm of creation, could you know the Unknowable, the Unseeable, in many ways the Untouchable?” (4)
I’ve a suggestion to make. Perhaps we should go easy on ourselves, stop talking about God, and talk about love instead. Are they not one and the same?
And we can feel love, and feel it more and more intensely as the Tsunami of Love rolls in and, as the Divine Mother confided, is soon to reach its crescendo, culminating in Ascension.
Love is all there is
The Mother says they’re the same, Everything is made from love, the only essence, she tells us:
“Everything is constant because everything is created from Love. That is the only essence; that is the only substance; that is the only fiber there is.
“So everything that takes form comes from Love, comes from my heart and my essence.” (5)
Not only is love the building block of life. It’s also the glue that holds everything together, as Diane of Sirius explains: “The power of Love is found everywhere. It is correctly known as the glue of the Universe.” (6)
Her colleague, SaLuSa, agrees: “The energy of Love is the glue of the Universe and it is indestructible. Indeed, in the final reckoning Love is all there is.” (7)
While I haven’t seen it said, I’m sure that we’ll find that love is also the solvent of the universe, dissolving all our knots and issues and transmuting them back into pure energy.
To put it in Hindu language, the creative universal vibration, Aum, itself must be love – attracting, preserving and dissolving as the three cosmic forces or gunas – rajas attracting, sattwa preserving, and thamas dissolving everything in form back into the allness of love.
Saul, who incarnated as St. Paul, tells us that God is love and love is all that exists.
“Reality, God, is all that exists. Nothing does, or could, exist outside of Him, simply because He is all that exists, and He is infinite in every way. … He is the life force, the divine field of indiscriminate, unconditional Love. He is Love; He creates in Love; consequently all that exists is Love.” (8)
What the terrestrial masters say, galactic masters like SaLuSa of Sirius say as well: “The truth is quite simple and uncomplicated, and can be summed up as Love Is All That Is.” (9) They have no trouble talking about the Unspeakable.
“Love is everything,” Wes Annac’s sources explain. (10) The Arcturian Group puts the matter in slightly-different language: “Love is all there is, because Divine Consciousness is all there is.” (11) So God is love and love is everything that is.
Where is the need to go further than this? And how is this love not eminently capable of being experienced, always, in all places and at all times?
Love is our true nature
If love is everything that is, then it follows that we must also be love as well. Saul argues the point: “Every sentient being is perfect unconditional love,” (12) he says.
And Jesus: “There will come a time when you will know … yourself to be unlimited energy. … I will call it Love.” (13)
“You are love,” Tazjima’s sources affirm for us. (14) Wes Annac’s sources also tell us that “love makes up every facet of your existence.” (15)
How we’ll know the truth of these statements, St. Germaine tells us, is by knowing “that spark, that essence that is implanted in your very core, your soul, your essence, your spiritual DNA.” (16) That spark, known as the Atman, the Christ, or the Self is entirely love.
And where we do we find that spark of God’s love except in our hearts, as SaLuSa reminds us: “God is All Love – all of the time without limit and is within the heart of every soul.” (17)
Ascension is all about love
One of the phases of Ascension is the fall of the illusion, which movement reveals that love alone is real, as Jesus tells us.
“The foundations and underpinnings of the illusion are collapsing because all of you have chosen to engage with Love – Love is Real, the illusion is not – which is all that exists. Within the illusion the awakening to Love started like a little snowball released to roll downhill, and like a snowball It has been added to and added to as It has rolled.
“We have been talking for some time now about a Tsunami of Love, well right behind it is an avalanche, and that avalanche is unstoppable! Prepare yourselves to be enveloped in its brilliant white Light.” (18)
St. Germaine reminds us that our Ascension furnishes us with the proof of these ultimate truths.
“This is part of your Ascension, this ability to be the love, to not have to quantify or measure, but to simply be that embodiment of divinity, knowing that it is beyond human quantification. And why would you want to narrow and package the expansiveness of All? That is what love is.” (19)
So for those of us who find it hard to contemplate and speak about the Unspeakable, let’s not go there. Let’s speak of love instead because love is who we are, who God is, and what everything is made from, consists of and returns to.
Only love is real and only love exists. The rest is the illusion which, with every day that passes, we’re leaving far behind us.
(1) The Buddha in Trevor Ling, The Buddha’s Philosophy of Man. Early Indian Buddhist Dialogues. London, etc.: Dent, 1981, xiii.
(2) The Buddha in Dwight Goddard, A Buddhist Bible. Boston: Beacon Press, 1966; c1938, 126.
(3) “Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.” Ludwig Wittgenstein, Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus, at http://tractatus-online.appspot.com/Tractatus/jonathan/index.html
(4) “St. Germaine on Allowing Love to Transform Us,” channeled by Linda Dillon, January 16, 2014, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/01/st-germaine-on-allowing-love-to-transform-us/.
(5) “Transcript: Universal Mother Mary Discusses the Law of Completion and Continuity on Heavenly Blessings, December 3, 2013,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/12/universal-mother-mary-discusses-the-law-of-completion-and-continuity-on-heavenly-blessings-december-3-2013-2/.
(6) Diane of Sirius, Feb. 2, 2009, at http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm .
(7) SaLuSa, January 17, 2014, at http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm .
(8) Saul, Nov 7, 2010, at http://johnsmallman.wordpress.com
(9) SaLuSa, March 15, 2010.
(10) “Spiritual Guidance: Source is Here For Each of You,” conveyed through Wes Annac, May 1, 2014 at http://www.wesannac.com.
(11) Arcturian Group, January 19, 2014, at http://www.onenessofall.com/.
(12) Saul, Feb. 3, 2010.
(13) “Jeshua: Questions Basic to Your Reality,” as channeled by Judith Coates, October 2013 at http://www.oakbridge.org/.
(14 “Higher Self and the Light Collective: On Integration,” channeled through Tazjima, November 9, 2013 at http://bluedragonjournal.com.
(15) “Spiritual Guidance: Source is Here For Each of You,” ibid.
(16) “St. Germaine on Allowing Love to Transform Us,” ibid.
(17) SaLuSa, June 19, 2009
(18) Jesus via John Smallman, June 3, 2014, at http://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com.
(19) “St. Germaine on Allowing Love to Transform Us,” ibid.